View Single Post
Old 09-05-2024, 11:11 AM   #10815
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sydney Hale - Tied, Gagged and Pumped Augsburg

Who doesn't love a good pantyhose encasement. I love how it feels. And my guy used the pantyhose to it's fullest potential this evening. He tied and secured my upper half of my body first, and then the next thing you know he is pulling down my pantyhose and then my underwear. I didn't know what I had coming. He pulled out a dildo that can be pumped up once inside to fill my pussy. He put it in and started pumping, I could feel it getting bigger and bigger inside of me, it was a hurt so good since I wasn't ready for it. Once it was secure in its place he pulled my underwear back up followed by the pantyhose. He then went on to tie my legs and to make sure the dildo inside wasn't going to get pushed out. Oh! it felt so good as I rolled around in pleasure.
Format: mp4
Duration: 4:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 163.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale - Tied, Gagged and Pumped

The Sex Toy and the New Maid Colbert

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Ramon Nomar, Christie Stevens, Kasey Warner
Genres: blonde, latex, discipline, master, straight, female slave, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex, Nympho Maid, flogging, choking, sounding, ass licking
Video language: English
An Upper Floor Feature PresentationWhen the New Maid, played by delicious newcomer Kasey Warner, stumbles upon Roman Nomar´s personal Sex Toy, latex clad barbie Christie Stevens, the flirtatious newbie cannot resist playing with the goods. But when Master Nomar catches the Maid with her mouth in Christie´s cookies, he makes them both pay the price for breaking the House Rules.
Duration: 52:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sex Toy and the New Maid

Tamara - ropes are beautiful and frustrating Mexia

We tied such a nice shibari tie on Tamara’s awesome body! She was really happy with it at first, loving the diamond pattern, and the way it felt. But when we gagged her and told her we weren’t going to untie her for a while, she started moaning and wriggling. Suddenly, she didn’t like this bondage so much anymore!
Duration: 5:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14597kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 558.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tamara - ropes are beautiful and frustrating

Ashley Lane: Pain Slut Brutally Tormented in Device Bondage Valley Lee

Cast: Ashley Lane ,The Pope
Genres: Leather ,Metal Bondage ,Pain ,bottom ,Domination ,Handler ,Blonde ,Fingering ,shaved ,slim
Ashley Lane is no stranger to BDSM, or to The Pope. They have a long history of working together, so he knows how to get in her head. Ashley is locked into the first position on her knees, with every part of her body restrained with cold steel. She’s exposed and vulnerable, and she knows that The Pope is going to exploit her circumstances to his advantage, but she doesn’t know exactly how. Her flesh is warmed up with a heavy leather flogger that turns it a bright shade of red. He kneels down to let her know that it is only going to get worse from this point forward, and this is the first time we see Ashley quiver from fear. Fluffy the dragon tail makes a rare appearance and is used to mark her skin with . This is an implement used only when the model can be marked, because of its menacing touch. To up the intensity, The Pope breaks out a knotted leather tail flogger that pushes Ashley to the edge, but he knows what he’s doing, and he dances that fine line between conquering her and breaking her. At this point, even the vibe is tormenting her, and he uses it to push her even further, before bringing Fluffy back to hammer home his sadistic intent. Scene two begins in the same fashion, with brutal attacks on her flesh, and The Pope doing everything in his power to mind fuck her. The dungeon fills with her screams of agony, and we wouldn’t have it any other way. If we were to describe everything that he does to her it would take too long. Just know that Ashley is put through the closest thing to “hell on earth” that she has ever felt. Her mind and body are brutalized in the most extreme shoot to date with The Pope. Prepare yourself, as this is not for the faint at heart; this is one of the most extreme shoots in the history of Device Bondage.
Duration: 48:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane: Pain Slut Brutally Tormented in Device Bondage

Busty Thief Captured and Tased to Orgasm! Plympton

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Kink
Cast: Chanel Preston, Ivy LeBelle
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Big Tits, black hair, Bondage, Brunette, Caning, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Dominatrix, Facesitting, fake boobs, Feet, Femdom, Fingering, Flogging, Humiliation
The busty and beautiful Ivy Lebelle is caught stealing Chanel Preston’s hidden stash of cash! Ambushed by Chanel and woman-handled into submission, Ivy is terrified - stammering and beading with sweat - but still to give up the name of her boss. That’s not problem for Chanel, who knows how to extract information from tough whores like Ivy. Trussing the determined slut up with duct tape and ripping every shred of tight clothing off of her body, Chanel buzzes a taser in Ivy’s face and grazes it over her thighs, making this terrified thief scream and beg for mercy. Spanking and flogging Ivy’s juicy ass, caning her feet, squeezing her puffy nipples, and slapping her ripe tits finally gets Chanel the intel she wants! Still shaking with fear and guilt at having given up her boss, Ivy begins to moan as Chanel rubs her swollen clit, sensitive from the interrogation. Sinking slowly deeper into Chanel’s mind games, Ivy’s tight cunt gets wet with pleasure as orgasm after orgasm is ripped from her body, struggling against the duct tape that binds her. But Chanel isn’t going to let her toy go so soon! She binds Ivy onto her back, splaying the dripping lips of her pussy wide open with clothespins and fucking her with one hard cock and then another, in missionary and doggy, continuing to tear orgasm after orgasm from this hungry slut! Chanel rides Ivy’s face, smearing her makeup with cum and cunt as she gets her own pleasure before flipping Ivy over and fucking her deep in the ass. This little thief whore can’t stop cumming as Chanel fucks her tight asshole in missionary and doggy, screaming from the overwhelming pleasure of constant orgasm. Finally spent, little Ivy is thrown back to her boss, who’s even more devious and twisted than Chanel…
Duration: 59:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty Thief Captured and Tased to Orgasm!

Vesper Leashed, Paraded, Strung Up, and then Hogzipped - Part 3 Schaghticoke

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Vesper moans and whimpers as she helplessly endures her ultra tight ziptie bondage, but I am not done with her yet. I use a few more zipties to hogtie her. I leave her once again to struggle, moan and whimper.
Duration: 15:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 343.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vesper Leashed, Paraded, Strung Up, and then Hogzipped - Part 3

Submissed - Cindy Shine - Cindy Shine dominated in the basement Krestsy

Studio: Submissed
Genres: Bdsm
Cindy Shine is spread eagle and face down ass up across my hotel room bed for spankings and more orgasms that I have ever given the bondage legend in any previous shoot.
Duration: 20:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submissed - Cindy Shine - Cindy Shine dominated in the basement

Время генерации страницы 0.04239 секунды с 9 запросами