Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Anissa Kate - Coffee & Cock Chester Gap

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Anissa Kate
Genres: Milf, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Straight, Beauty
Video language: English
Our friends Danny & his wife are staying over to visit us. The next day, my wife Anisa Kate is making coffee when Danny Steele gets up & stumbles out. It doesn't take long for Anissa to get a little touchy feely with Danny, he keeps looking over at me nervously, but I tell him it's cool. His wife is resting in the other room but that doesn't bother Anissa as she paws at his hard cock. She pulls it out & starts to give him a blowjob right there in the kitchen! It's a little too risky out there so we move to the bedroom & Danny starts feeling up my wife's big tits right away. He eats her out before penetrating her pussy, Anissa starts moaning from his big cock. Danny fucks my wife hard, making her cum as I feel up her amazing boobs. Danny takes my hot wife from behind, fucking her fast enough to make her tits clap before he unleashes his load in her tight pussy. All this while his wife was still resting!
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anissa Kate - Coffee & Cock

Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte & Nyxon Glen Lyn

Studio: sandrasilvers
Nude and barefoot under tight plastic wrap and clear tape gags, Sandra and Nyxon have no choice but to endure orgasm after agonizing orgasm being delivered by magic wand vibrators inside their mummifications! Their so-called friend Lisa had encouraged the ladies to lie down on the hard tiles of their kitchen floor, with the promise of an afternoon of love bondage. Little did the big titted twosome know – those huge breasts beautifully sealed and displayed by arms crossed in front and under each MILFs ample bosom - their blond bondage aficionado had other plans once she had the pair contained in see-thru saran wrap… To make off with their vehicle! As Sandra and Nyxon write and wriggle in orgasmic restrained clit climax, Lisa leaves them to cum over and over, with a taunting shake of their car keys to rub it in as she turns on her heel out the door!
Duration: 12:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5163kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 489.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte & Nyxon

Pathetic Little Bitch: Helena Locke Smothers & Tramples Sherman Maus Lilesville

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Kink
Cast: Helena Locke, Sherman Maus
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Femdom, Fingering, Flogging, Gag, harness, High Heels, Humiliation, Latex, Leather, Male Sub
Video language: English
Submissive little Sherman Maus has messed up again. His Domina Helena Locke is not happy, not one bit. It´s time to retrain this pathetic little bitch. Stripping naked in the kitchen and made to go down on all fours, Sherman starts by worshiping Helena´s high heels. His gorgeous dominant goddess deserves respect. Next comes out the riding crop and corporal punishment. Sherman takes a beating on his ass by Helena. It´s time for the real punishment to start. Waterboarding in the kitchen sink. Sherman loses all breath as his mistress trains him with punishment. After gasps of air, the zapper comes out and she torments his cock and balls with electricity. You always have to beat a bitches balls. Next comes out the crop to the balls. Sherman takes a brutal beating. Moving on to the kitchen, Sherman has a rope bondage around his neck and a red ball gag in his mouth. Bent over he takes the flogger hard. This pathetic little bitch needs to learn a lesson. A BIG one. The biggest one! a giant huge strap on cock is on Helena´s leather harness. Her body clad in latex she is ready to fuck his hole with a giant strap on pegging. Sherman screams with every inch. But this punishment and training isn´t all about little Sherman, she is in control and in charge. She tramples Sherman´s body before sitting on his face, smothering the air out of him. He is made to eat her perfect pussy and lick her delicious ass. She stands over him and cums all over his face, he is then made to clean it all up.
Duration: 50:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pathetic Little Bitch: Helena Locke Smothers & Tramples Sherman Maus

Время генерации страницы 0.50516 секунды с 9 запросами