Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Realtimebondage Mercy West Crybaby Part 3 Brashear

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Mercy West
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Oh, baby, here come the water works. Mercy West is beaten, broken, and begging for it all to stop. She thought she could handle the intensity of a live feed but she wasn't even close to ready.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Realtimebondage Mercy West Crybaby Part 3

Lost in Rope Jim Falls

Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
The rope is the vehicle, the torment is the fuel, and this is her journey.Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that. Look at the way that Jack Hammer strings her up.
Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lost in Rope

London river beautiful busty housewife, bound, banged San Marcos

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Kink
Cast: London River, Donny Sins, Jon Jon, Mr. Pete, Prince Yahshua, Zachary Wild
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Blowbang, Rough Sex, Gaping, Gangbang, DP, Anal
The lovely London River thoroughly cleans her house in the nude. She prepares her perfect body with lotion and perfume then slips on sexy dark red lingerie. She's anticipating the return of her Master, Prince Yahshua. He's bringing four of his friends home with him so they can all have their way with London's pussy, ass, and mouth. She waits on her knees, masturbating until they get there. Upon arrival, they tear her lingerie from her body, take her out to the garden and they all sit in a circle and pull out their hard cocks. London makes her way around on her knees and gets face-fucked by them all, one by one, deep-throating all of their massive dicks. The guys continue their blow-bang inside where they tie up her tits and tie her hands behind her back with rope. Next, the guys place her on her knees with her ass in the air on top of a red ottoman, now with her elbows tied together and her face pressed into the furniture. One by one, they stuff her pussy with their fat cocks while the others fuck her mouth. The turn her over onto her back, exposing her big beautiful tits bound with rope and continue pounding her pussy and shoving their dicks down her throat. After that, they tie her legs behind her head like a pretzel, then tie her hands to her feet. They take turns fucking her gorgeous round ass, stretching and gaping it. They pound her ass deep and hard making her cum over and over. Her screams muffled by their hand-gags. After that, they cram their huge cocks in her ass, pussy and mouth simultaneously, making her completely airtight. Finally the guys finish on London's face, covering it with their hot loads.
Duration: 1:05:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London river beautiful busty housewife, bound, banged

Fucking Electrical Threeway! Quzhou

Cast: Penny Pax ,Lizzy London ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: Slave ,Electric Dildo ,Electrical Play ,shaved ,Gag ,Pussy Eating ,Cattle Prod ,Humiliation ,Electro Clamp ,Tattoo
Video language: English
Episode 3: It’s all about pleasure and pain with this threeway! The pain of electrosluts Penny Pax and Lizzy London, and my pleasure, and maybe, theirs as well if they play by my rules.
Lizzy knows her place as a little electrosex whore and is on her hands and knees like a good pet. She straddles the face of her fellow slut in electricity, Penny, whose pretty little face serves a higher purpose with a protruding dildo gag.
But don’t think these two playthings aren’t getting their fair share of lesbian BDSM, Lizzy’s nipples are clamped off tight with electrical clamps while Penny’s tits are saturated with sticky pads.
Penny gets the business end of my electrical strap-on dildo in her ass, while she takes direction to brutalize Lizzy’s pussy with her dildo gag. All the while, they receive my tender femdom attention with a liberal use of my cattle prod.
Duration: 28:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucking Electrical Threeway!

The Vigilante Lures and Captures Sass - Part 3 Palm Desert

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... The drool start streaming almost immediately as the Vigilante adds one more rope. He the rolls over an old dirty mattress. He uses the rope as a handle and lifts Sass out of her chair. He lifts her and places her on the bed. He binds her ankles to the post. He ties another rope to her upper body ropes, and ties it off above her feet to the post. He uses more tape to secure her head. He leaves for a while. Sass wonders if he's done. Her bondage couldn't possibly get any tighter... could it? The Vigilante says it can. He clamps her nipples with cloves and then ties them down to the floor. He gives her feet a few whacks with a thin wooden paddle before leaving Sass to endure her predicament. The Vigilante has a few other appointments to keep. He knows that Sass will not be visiting his neighborhood again!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Vigilante Lures and Captures Sass - Part 3

InfernalRestraints Marina Worthless Cunt Part 2 Bonus Saint Helens

Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Marina
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Toys, Oral
Marina finds herself chained to the floor of PDs play room, blinded by a hood and barely able to wriggle, let alone escape. Fight as she will, the cattle prod is impossible to avoid. Her bonds make it difficult to dodge the cane strokes on her ass and feet.
Duration: 45:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6721kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Marina Worthless Cunt Part 2 Bonus

Vesper Leashed, Paraded, Strung Up, and then Hogzipped - Part 3 El Palqui

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Vesper moans and whimpers as she helplessly endures her ultra tight ziptie bondage, but I am not done with her yet. I use a few more zipties to hogtie her. I leave her once again to struggle, moan and whimper.
Duration: 15:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 343.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vesper Leashed, Paraded, Strung Up, and then Hogzipped - Part 3

Время генерации страницы 0.09803 секунды с 9 запросами