LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Darling Izegem

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Video language: English
It is time to unleash the beast. Darling has a very very special talent. She can launch herself so deep into sexual subspace that she is unable to recall her own name. She is able to release herself into complete sexual abandon, going further then most people will ever be able to grasp. Darling can become an animal locked into pure pleasure with no holding back. We are going to reveal that animal in the best way possible...via massive amounts of anal. Anal can unlock most sexual animals.
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darling

Summer Hogtied and Left Outside With the Bugs in the Heat - Part 2 DeRidder

This clips starts where Part 1 ended... I pick Summer up and plant her face down on an old rickety picnic table. She grimaces as I position her. The wire twisted around her chest doesn't give at all and this makes it hard for her to breathe. I hogtie her nice and tight before I stuff and tape a large sponge in her mouth. Her hair is tied back and then her nipples are clamped. Her nipples must be extra sensitive today judging by the way she screams and hollers through her gag. Oh well, I tie rope to them and pull them towards the front of the table and tie them off. Summer definitely won't be going anywhere soon. I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor, while Summer struggles... well she doesn't really struggle... it's more like twitching, lol. I do enjoy watching the clamps tug on her tender nipples as she twitches. She really starts yelping when I give her bound and clamped tits a few swats with a thin wooden shoe horn! The clip ends shortly after. I added some behind the scenes footage of her gag coming out and of Summer being untied.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Hogtied and Left Outside With the Bugs in the Heat - Part 2

Charlotte Sins: Tall Blonde Beauty Makes Her Debut Morzheim

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Charlotte Sins, The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, Blonde, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Gag, Handler, Humiliation
Charlotte Sins is a sweet young slut who’s wanted to shoot for Kink for a long time. But you know the old saying: be careful what you wish for, you may get it! Charlotte waits in solitude, kneeling with her legs spread, in what almost looks like a web of rope. She feels completely helpless as she awaits her captor’s arrival. First a red ball gag is shoved into her mouth, then The Pope circles her, contemplating what to do first. To start off, this sexy slut is flogged, then nipple clamps are added. She seems playful, until she’s blindfolded and the real intensity begins. Unable to see, Charlotte is now nervous with anticipation of what’s to come. She’s cropped all over her body, and she’s rewarded with orgasms before she’s taken to the next position. Charlotte is in a side suspension, with all of her holes fully exposed. Her body falls under a full-on assault from multiple implements that cause maximum suffering. Her body breaks out in a glistening sweat, but that doesn’t stop The Pope, her sadistic handler. He brings in a massive didlo and fucks her pussy and mouth, completely using up her holes. In the final scene we have Charlotte on her back like a good little slut. The Pope enters and administers a grueling double flogger assault, before ripping more orgasms from her young pussy. Charlotte may be “relatively new” as she says in her opening interview, but by the end of the shoot, she’s a veteran.
Duration: 45:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte Sins: Tall Blonde Beauty Makes Her Debut

The groupie featuring odile in her first gangbang ever! Larnaca

Release Year: 2012
Studio: BoundGangBangs
Genres: BDSM, Anal, DP, Gang Bang, Domination, Hardcore
Odile loves to please and serve. In this fantasy role play she seeks out the hotel room of her favorite band, who, unbeknownst to her, have been waiting restlessly for some new entertainment. She is soon overwhelmed as the band pins her down, rips off her clothes and uses her as their plaything. Odile is fucked in all her holes, struggling to get away and screaming for help that doesn't arrive. She is bound with tape and ripped sheets and held down by five men while they take turns fucking her. When she begs to be released, they drench her in five loads of cum, shove her into a suitcase and kick her out into the hotel hallway.
Duration: 52:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The groupie featuring odile in her first gangbang ever!

The Steward's Birthday Slave Orgy San Diego

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Aiden Starr, Veruca James, Mickey Mod, Marco Banderas, Bobbi Dylan, Nora Riley, Sydney Cole
Genres: bondage, cattle prod, hot wax, orgasm denial, wax, slave, bdsm, kinky, orgy, discipline, paddling, straight, female slave, master, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex, cage
The Lounge and dining room are alight with kinky celebration for Stefano´s birthday as 200 lifestyle BDSM players gather to torment each other in cages, play power games with canes, fuck on all the furniture, and collectively produce 45 orgasms in ode to his 44th year. With four beautiful slave girls on deck, pleasing cock in tight bondage, taking hot wax punishments, anal pounding, paddling, orgasm denial, the cattle prod, and electro discipline the crowd is inspired and get even sexier and rowdier.
Duration: 54:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Steward's Birthday Slave Orgy

Anal Game Night Port Moody

Cast: Juliette March ,Nikki Darling ,Maestro
Genres: Black ,Athletic ,Rough Sex ,Rope Bondage ,big dick ,shaved ,bottom ,Role Play ,Bondage ,Tattoo
When slave handler Maestro comes to the Upper Floor games night party, the slaves give up their assholes to amuse the sadistic prick. Meanwhile the guests have their way with wayward slave girl Juliette March in a high stakes card game of hand jobs and come shots.
Duration: 1:12:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Game Night

Terra Mizu Crotch Roped Hogtied - Part 2 Mulhall

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Terra's arms are bound with rope, before she is roughly manhandled, groped, and then gagged with a large shop rag and tape. I then continue binding her. I eventually take out the gag and hogtie her on a table.
Duration: 23:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 527.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Terra Mizu Crotch Roped Hogtied - Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.05352 секунды с 9 запросами