LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

A Day of Cock Service on the Upper Floor Green Ridge

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Delilah Davis, Iona Grace, Mr. Pete
Genres: kinky, threesome, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex, blowjob
Video language: English
Welcome to a day in the life of service on the Upper Floor. The table is set. Double D´s and Double A tits are on the menu today, with an entree of newbie, freshly shaved pussy. Delilah´s very first trip to the Castle is filled with new experiences for the fledgling service slut. The Consort is on hand to show her the ropes around the hottest kinky threesome site on the web..The consort presents the new slut to the dick and shows her how to perform the House tasks of table service, sloppy threesome blowjobs and brutal reverse cowgirls fucking. Two gorgeous girls are taken by hard dominant dick and fucked within an inch of their ability to take it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4903kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Day of Cock Service on the Upper Floor

Sydney Hale, Self Bound Orgasms! Uniopolis

Sometimes a girl just needs to take care of herself and her needs. I did just that. I brought out my hitachi and started pleasuring myself with it. The waves of pleasure I could feel were building deep down and inside. It felt amazing. Knowing that I tend to scream I gagged myself with the 2" ball gag. I started drooling right away. I then tied my legs to the base of one of the dining room chairs. Once my legs were tied so they couldn't close I sat on the hitachi and started pleasuring myself more. As I started rubbing harder agaisnt the hitachi, the drool started coming out even more. I was getting more and more exicted. I love it when the hitachi is rubbbing hard agaisnt my clit. The harder the better, it was building and then finally I made myself orgasm from the hitachi.
Duration: 6:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 263.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale, Self Bound Orgasms!

Thetrainingofo part 41018 Kacie Castle Imperial Beach

Tommy mounts the box in front of Lana and fucks her face. He then returns to fucking her doggy while choking, humiliating, and spanking her ass bright red. Finally Lana is tied on her back and Tommy mounts her throat and abuses her nipples. Tommy sits on Lana’s face and makes her eat his ass. Tommy rewards his trashy whore by stuffing his entire fist inside her and adds the Hitachi to drive Lana over the edge. After a round of bucking orgasms Tommy takes his turn and shoots his load up her nose and makes her snort it.
Duration: 1:12:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9036kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thetrainingofo part 41018 Kacie Castle

Little Caprice - Into pink rope bondage Groveoak

Yes, that’s correct! We have Little Caprice and we tied her up in pink rope! We even gagged her with a shiny pink ballgag! This girl is gorgeous, and even more so in pink rope bondage!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 156.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Little Caprice - Into pink rope bondage

Yana - tied up in the woods West Friendship

Yana loves to play, and her favorite fantasy is getting kidnapped and tied to a tree! So much fun! We chased her through the woods, her arms already in a box tie. It was easy to catch this naked girl, she couldn’t run very fast on her bare feet. We tied her to a tree and gagged her! Yana thought it was the most amazing thing ever, and she already emailed us to play some more! What a girl!
Duration: 4:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14589kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 492.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yana - tied up in the woods

The Human Centipede AKA The Double Kusterdingen

Cast: Chloe Camilla ,Payton Bell
Genres: Metal Bondage ,shaped ,Gag ,Submission ,Redhead ,Nipple Clamps ,bottom ,BDSM ,bit gag ,Fingering
Chloe and Payton are locked into by metal. Chloe’s face is shoved into Payton, nose in ass and gag in pussy. She is kept in place by jamming a fucking machine into her. Payton has the pleasure of her rigid bit gag tightened to an ass hook that is planted in Chloes ass. A chain reaction of fucking begins.
Machine fucks girl, girl thrusts into girl, girl tugs on gag, gag tugs on hook, ass clenches. We all enjoy the show. After Chloe face fucks Payton’s pussy I rip of the gag and have her eat that luscious ass. Nipple clamps are added to each. What they don’t realize is that Chloe’s nipple clamps are attached to Payton’s nipple clamps. A perfect opportunity to bust out the cane. With every stroke at the foot they jerk and tug tight on their nipples.
Watch as these two device sluts take the torment out on each other unknowingly with every ass hook tug and every nipple jerk instigated by Chloe’s trademark orgasms.
Duration: 37:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 829.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Human Centipede AKA The Double

All natural blonde beauty double penetrated for the first time in her life! Tallaght

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Aiden Starr ,Victoria White
Genres: Bondage ,Feet ,Facesitting ,BDSM ,Slave ,Humiliation ,Lesbian ,Strap On ,slim ,Tattoo
Welcome all natural blonde beauty Victoria White to WhippedAss! This girl is all legs and has her very first taste of lesbian BDSM with co-dommes Aiden and Bobbi Starr. Victoria is made to lick ass, whipped, spanked and caned. She’s made to worship feet, has her nipples punished and is humiliated then instructed only to come when told to do so. Bobbi and Aiden take advantage of her vulnerable state and invade both her holes with strap-on cocks at the same time! Nothing sexier than a young all natural beauty double penetrated for the first time in a humiliating and sexy pile driver by two sadistic dommes.
Duration: 1:05:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All natural blonde beauty double penetrated for the first time in her life!

Время генерации страницы 0.03488 секунды с 9 запросами