View Single Post
Old 09-05-2024, 02:36 PM   #42050
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Thetrainingofo part 40032 April Brookes Bosler

Soon Tommy rewards Lana and vibes her pussy with one hand while the other hand covers her mouth, and she cums hard.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12048kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thetrainingofo part 40032 April Brookes

Insatiable part two Buckingham

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Video language: English
314 is a patchwork of criss crossed marks. Her tender flesh is puffy and red. The chastity device has her locked down and plugged up. The anal plug is removed and the device is unlocked. Her feet are prepared; ankles locked in front of her. She's made to watch as the cane brutally inflicts pain on her feet. She cries through her suffering. A deep throat gag is installed to mute her wails. She's strung up like a piece if meat. Sister Dee poses for a picture with her catch. Then it's time for 314 to take a little dunk. Into a bucket her head goes.
Duration: 45:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Insatiable part two

Thetrainingofo part 40837 Kimber Woods Orange Lake

Lana screams out an orgasm as Tommy finger-bangs her pussy. Next Lana gets tied up, bent over the wood box. Tommy creeps up behind her with the Zapper, teasing and taunting her as he rams his hard cock in her soaking wet pussy and fucks.
Duration: 1:12:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9062kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thetrainingofo part 40837 Kimber Woods

This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 1 Lawton

The party Girls are so easy to lure in. I easily talked her into letting me tie her wrists behind her back and then it was easy to take her to my hideout in the abandoned part of town. A petite Blue eyed Blond with Huge tits... She'll bring a fortune on the open market. I start by wrapping one arm around her neck and then I manhandle her with my other for a bit. I then tie a rope around her neck and then tie it off overhead so she can't get away. I then grab more rope and start binding her legs. I end up tying 4 bands around her thighs. I add rope in 3 places below her knees. I then start slapping and groping her tits through her silky white blouse as she whines and moans. I slap her ass a few times and then make her turn in a circle for me. She's learning fast! I do tire of her questions and complaints though, so I strap a ballgag in her mouth so I can finish binding her in peace. I soon unbutton her blouse and we get a good look at her huge firm tits for the 1st time. I continue binding her upper body, adding rope above and below her them. I then decide that her shorts/skirt attire should be removed. I cut them away with a pair of scissors. I remove her neckrope and sit her in a chair. I walk away leaving her to struggle and mmmpph. When I return, I remove the ballgag then I grope and slap her tits. I then stuff a pair of panties in her mouth. I tape them in securely with clear tape. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 1

Kacie Castle Awesome Anal Training! Frackville

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Tommy Pistol, Kacie Castle
Genres: domination, submission, bdsm, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex
There are so many good moments between sexy Kacie Castle and Tommy Pistol that it is hard to describe them all. Tommy commands this girl from the beginning to the end, and Kacie just sucks up the filth like the best little submissive whore. Great anal, great submission, great domination - we are spoiled rotten!
Duration: 1:12:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kacie Castle Awesome Anal Training!

Hard BDSM 2015 part 3 Tunisia

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Genres: BDSM, Bondage
Penny is tightly tied and gets her mouth washed out with soap and water. Her makeup is destroyed in the process but the attitude remains.

Total size: 17.2 GB in 6 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard BDSM 2015 part 3

Cadence Lux: Cock Hungry Slut Takes A Greedy Beating From Charles Dera Arapahoe

Cast: Charles Dera ,Cadence Lux
Genres: shaved ,Pain ,Tattoo ,Suspension ,unshaved ,Sub ,natural boobs ,black hair ,top ,Bondage
Cadence Lux is a bona fide slut to the core. She wants it all. All the dick. All the pain. All the bondage. All the orgasms. And she’s willing to do whatever’s ordered of her in order to get it. She submits utterly to Charles Dera, who uses her for his own purposes. Fucking her in full suspension, flogging her, face-fucking her and tormenting her with a vibrator on her pussy while he fucks the orgasms out of her one after the other. Cadence begins in a hunched, fetal position, fully suspended in rope, with her mouth and pussy exposed for dick. Charles teases her a little, spinning her around, then slides his cock hard cock into her throat, then straight into that desperately hungry cunt. Cadence moans out like a total whore as that dick penetrates her, and she doesn’t let up. As she gets fucked and slapped and beaten she turns into a puddle of fuck meat, eager to take everything she’s given. Clamps are put on her nipples and tethered to the ceiling while she rides Charles’ dick, but she wants that fucking so damn bad she works through the intense pain. She gets put through the proverbial ringer, left sweating and wrecked as Charles uses her to get off. Just as he blows his huge load all over her fucked cunt, she cums and squirts all over his cock. Cadence is the perfect definition of a slut, and we want to see more.
Duration: 41:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cadence Lux: Cock Hungry Slut Takes A Greedy Beating From Charles Dera

Время генерации страницы 0.04397 секунды с 9 запросами