Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Ashley Alexander - Tainting The Good Girl (2024) Bargersville

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Ashley Alexander
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English
A dominant draws out a burgeoning submissive's dark side of Ashley Alexander.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12001kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Alexander - Tainting The Good Girl (2024)

The kinky anniversary agressively fucked by 5 guys on moka Hyderadad

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Kink
Cast: Moka Mora, Mr. Pete, Juan Lucho, John Johnson, Mark Zane, Donny Sins
Petite beauty Moka Mora is eager to dip her toes into a little kink for her anniversary with her man Donny Sins. However she has no idea how deep kink she is getting herself into. Dressed in a tiny lace pink nightie she tells Donny she is ready for this adventure. Donny pulls out a leather blindfold which fully deprives Moka of her vision and he gets his party started with guess whose dick this is. Unable to see at all, five hung rock hard dicks are shoved in her gorgeous face. She starts choking them down and jerking them all off. Her spit is drooling out of her face as she can't keep up with all the cocks. Deep throat cock sucking is rammed down her mouth. Her face is slapped with hard dicks as the men humiliate her. Her clothes are removed to reveal her perfect body. The tattooed guys can't resist. They finally rip off her blindfold and Moka now realizes what she has gotten into. A five guy gang bang. She is surrounded by throbbing cocks and she must take care of each and everyone of them. The guys tie her up in restrictive rope bondage. And she is fucked deep in her tight shaved pussy by each of them. Hard black cocks fuck her pussy and rip her open, while her mouth is stuffed full with more meat. Her perfect pussy is slapped hard and the pain causes her to scream. She screams how big the cocks are and how it is stretching out her tight pussy. The buff men want to fill all her holes so they flip her over and shove their giant dicks in her tight hungry asshole. Her eyes widen as she is stretched to her limits. She has never had anything that big in her before. The aggressive men take turns penetrating her holes. The double penetration rips her open from all her holes. Finally then men all unload their cocks with huge cum loads all over her face. She is soaked in cum and can barely breathe through it all.
Duration: 56:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4901kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The kinky anniversary agressively fucked by 5 guys on moka

Gia DiMarco is Back! Grueling Bondage And Mind-Blowing Orgasms Longdale

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Gia DiMarco, The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, fake boobs, Feet, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Leather, Nipple Torment, Pain
Gia DiMarco is a sexy Kink icon who has done it all. But she hasn’t had time to submit, get tied up, and tormented in quite a while. Today that story will change, and it will change quickly. The Pope is the only man she will submit to, or allow to torment her and have his way with. Gia knows that returning to Kink means she’ll have to give it all up, and she does it like only she can. She begins tied to a wooden column with her wrists, ankles, body, and neck tethered tightly with rope. The Pope enters, adds more rope around her mouth, then begins to torment her body with floggers. The leather strikes her flesh, and Gia falls right back into her place as a submissive. He then covers her body in strikes from a cane that cover here from her tits all the way down to her feet. Next, Gia finds herself in a lotus type suspension. The Pope enters and gags her, then turns her and pulls her into his sadistic arms as he begins to spank her ass. Gia’s cropped for a bit before he turns his attention to her pussy. Once he has gotten all of the orgasms that he wants from her, he administers some nipple torment before leaving her there. In the final scene we have Gia on her back like a good little whore. The cane is brought back in and the torment continues on her tits, legs, and pussy. Then The Pope attacks her feet with a nasty bastinado session that includes the cane, the crop, and his needle. The orgasms become more of the torment as he plays with every aspect of pain and pleasure. This shoot is why Gia will forever be a legend at Kink.
Duration: 43:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4908kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gia DiMarco is Back! Grueling Bondage And Mind-Blowing Orgasms

The Good Pet NEW AMSTERDAM

Cast: Zoe Sparx ,Vixtor Styles
Genres: Squirting ,Nylons Stockings ,master ,Spanking ,Flogging ,top ,Caning ,Blonde ,Kinky ,Tattoo
Zoe Sparx is Vixtor Styles’ real life baby girl. A 24 7 BDSM couple in their own right, Zoe and Vixtor invite you into their home, and their very kinky sex life. They start off with Zoe on her hands and knees getting collared up like the neighborhood . She sniffs her ’s crotch, shakes her ass, and begs for attention. She gets choked, slapped, and caned until her master decides she is ready for more!
Once inside, Vixtor props her up on the coffee table to flog her ass until it’s red. He restrains her and continues to flog her chest and pussy until she’s finally rewarded with the vibrator and squirting orgasms. Next, Zoe begs her for his hard cock and he fucks her face. She begs to get fucked like a good girl. Vixtor finally fucks Zoe to multiple orgasms before blowing his huge load all over her face!
Duration: 53:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9721kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Good Pet

Dana DeArmond, is still one of toughest bondage models of our lifetimes. Aston

Cast: Dana DeArmond
Genres: Ball Gag ,Handler ,Crotch Rope ,Fingering ,BDSM ,shaved ,Submission ,natural boobs ,toned ,Suspension
Dana DeArmond once again show why we consider one of the toughest bondage models out there. Hogtied was Dana’s first shoot in the adult business some two and a half years ago. For most models as time passes their interest in doing hard bondage tends to wane, but not Dana. She just loves it and gets better every year. Breath play, tickling, severe bondage, suspensions, hard orgasms and the most weight we ever put on a crotch rope. Dana takes it all and wants more.
Duration: 44:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 998.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dana DeArmond, is still one of toughest bondage models of our lifetimes.

Sydney Hale - Treadmill Tied Bradfordwoods

It's easy to fall out of an exercise regime, unless you have tied down your schedule of course... well I had asked my guy to make sure I was tied on my treadmill, that would make sure I went for a run! In my spandex gym pants I try hard to keep up, and upright, as he has the control and turns up the speed on me. I trot making my breasts bounce in my bodysuit and butt cheeks jiggle in my white leggings, and he has to take a closer look at my behind when he sees that!
Duration: 3:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 127.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale - Treadmill Tied

Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 1 Takapuna

I walk into the basement with Serene, a valley girl who has had everything given to her all her life. I tie her wrists behind her back around a post in her basement. She asks a lot of silly questions as I'm tying her legs. I finally can't take it anymore and I gag her with a very large black ballgag. I go back to tying her. I finish binding her legs. I then notice that she has silver ear rings. I remove them. I leave her to look for valuables around the house, but I can't find anything. I come back and ask, but I don't get the answer I want. I know I'm going to have to make the bondage more severe If I'm going to get her to talk. I add rope to each of her piggy tails, which will be put to use later. I then make her sit. I bind her elbows together. There is no reason that work shouldn't be fun. I lift her sweater and play with her tits as I add rope above and below them which is then tie to her knees, pulling them toward her. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 17:25
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 387.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.06038 секунды с 9 запросами