View Single Post
Old 09-05-2024, 02:38 PM   #42054
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

When Road Rage Back Fires! - Part 3 Collegeville

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. It does not take long before Adara's captor runs a chain through her cunt and then down to a ring bolted to the floor. Her hair is then tied off to a concrete block. Her captor walks away to do some work in his shop while Adara suffers in agony hanging by her ankles. Towards the end of the clip, he returns to smack her ass a few times before turning out the lights and leaving. I added some behind the scenes footage of adara being released.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 473.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: When Road Rage Back Fires! - Part 3

Slave Review: Tia Ling Kasson

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Bella Rossi ,Tia Ling ,Jack Hammer
Genres: Threesome ,Bondage ,fake boobs ,Female Slave ,Corporal Punishment ,Rope Bondage ,Tattoo ,black hair ,Anal ,switch
Video language: English
The latest slave trainee is dragged up from the basement and reviewed by the Household. She is tested and fucked by Jack Hammer.
Duration: 47:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Review: Tia Ling

Yvette in the Dungeon - part 2 Caxias do Sul

The boys alternate between fucking her hard and slow and hard and fast. She drools all over her own face and squirts on Miles as he pounds away at her.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:51
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 111.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yvette in the Dungeon - part 2

Sydney Hale - Strictly Hogtied Coffeen

Restrained very strictly hogtied on the coffee table, Sydney Hale loves every minute of her struggle time. First the athletic Native American girl is standing in rope, red high heels, skin tight denim jeans and a pretty bra, ballgag secured over long black hair. Soon Sydney's guy moves her face down on to the coffee table for a hogtie predicament she didn't see coming ... blindfolded and barefoot with soles tied around high arches!
Duration: 3:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 134.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale - Strictly Hogtied

Lauren Phillips Suffers In Bondage Grass Lake

Cast: Lauren Phillips ,The Pope
Genres: Dildo ,Sadism ,Redhead ,Handler ,brunet ,The Pope ,Hitachi ,Pain ,Big Natural Tits ,BDSM
Lauren enters the dungeon not sure what The Pope has in store for her. She can’t wait to get started. Leather cuffs are put on her wrists and ankles, the chains connected to a steel enclosure. Her body is flogged and then caned to enhance her suffering. The Pope breaks out a new implement, metal claws for his fingers. He uses them on Lauren and she feels the claws for the first time, creating a never before felt sensation. He drags the claws across her flesh leaving beautiful marks in their wake. Lauren has finally earned her first of many orgasms. Next her ass is in the air with her hands pulled between her legs. Her ankles are held by steel shackles. The flogging begins and she starts to shake. The pain is taking over and Lauren’s body reacts the only way it knows how. Next he brings in a cane and issues a bastinado to finish her off before making her cum again by fucking her pussy. In the final scene, Lauren is on her back with her legs spread and her hands shackled tightly. The Pope dishes out more punishment until it’s clear that Lauren has had enough. He turns to breath play. The Pope begins to take as many orgasms from her as she is willing to give.
Duration: 44:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9792kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lauren Phillips Suffers In Bondage

Paige Owens: Hot, Young, and Willing to Suffer in Bondage Carnegie

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Kink
Cast: Paige Owens, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dildo, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Gag, Handler, Humiliation, Pain, Rope Bondage, Submission, The Pope, Vaginal Penetration
Paige Owens begins in a predicament position with all of her weight balancing in her knees. Her feet are pulled up and her thighs are pulled out to keep them separated. Her hands are pulled up high. In this position she is totally helpless. The Pope enters and spends a few moments groping her young tight body before shoving a gag in her mouth. Next she’s flogged all over her gorgeous body and then the crop is used to get at her nipples and other sensitive places, including her feet. After that clothespins are added to her tits, and the he takes aim at trying to knock them off with the crop. Then The Pope feverishly finger bangs her with a vibe to assist in the overwhelming attack on her pussy. The next scene starts and Paige is in another sticky situation. One of her legs is pulled as high as it will go, exposing her pussy to whatever The Pope has planned for it. The suffering begins with some bastinado, and then turns to breath control. After some extreme breath play, The Pope fucks her mouth and pussy, then adds a vibe to push her over the edge of orgasmic bliss. The third scene begins and Paige is in doggy position, tied to a wooden horse. The flogger is used to redden her ass before shoving a dildo in her pussy again. The fucking starts, and Paige quickly realizes that orgasms can be as much pleasurable torment as actual pain. The dildo goes back and forth from her pussy to her mouth, and then back again. And she fucking loves it.
Duration: 51:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paige Owens: Hot, Young, and Willing to Suffer in Bondage

Sydney Hale - Tied, Gagged and Pumped Lacassine

Who doesn't love a good pantyhose encasement. I love how it feels. And my guy used the pantyhose to it's fullest potential this evening. He tied and secured my upper half of my body first, and then the next thing you know he is pulling down my pantyhose and then my underwear. I didn't know what I had coming. He pulled out a dildo that can be pumped up once inside to fill my pussy. He put it in and started pumping, I could feel it getting bigger and bigger inside of me, it was a hurt so good since I wasn't ready for it. Once it was secure in its place he pulled my underwear back up followed by the pantyhose. He then went on to tie my legs and to make sure the dildo inside wasn't going to get pushed out. Oh! it felt so good as I rolled around in pleasure.
Duration: 4:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 163.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale - Tied, Gagged and Pumped

Время генерации страницы 0.04285 секунды с 9 запросами