View Single Post
Old 09-06-2024, 06:51 AM   #11708
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Callisto Wrapped Reston

The new girl on the block is the stunning Callisto. She just came out of nowhere and exploded onto the scene at the Schloss. We decided to start her on the low level stuff, and then we thought, "what the fuck>" let's see what she can do.
The Chick Wrapper came out of storage and we stuck electro pads all over her, then added an electric dildo.
All that was left to do was wrap her tight and switch her on.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2906kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 308.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Callisto Wrapped

Black Catsuit Hogtie Cragford

Mina is wearing a black catsuit and is very strictly hogtied with blue rope. Just about all she can do is roll over and moan. After a while a hitachi is held in place and then she is tape gagged and hooded on camera while the hitachi does its work. Apologies, my tripod decided to break during this shoot so I had to revert to some hand held shots as panning was just not working for me. New tripod on the way, Yay!
Duration: 19:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4905kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 730.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Catsuit Hogtie

Blue Bodysuit Blues Pitsburg

Mina is relaxing on the couch in her blue metallic bodysuit looking sexy and just begging to be bound and tormented. She finds herself in a simple crotch rope at first, which then evolves into having her arms bound into a very tight box, gagged with a black and pink harness ballgag and then finally she has her ankles tied to her chest ropes forcing her into a ball position. This is a perfect teasing position and with that out comes the new powerful Doxy Wand.
Duration: 29:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8095kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blue Bodysuit Blues

Catsuit Hogtie Member request Elk Mills

I had a custom request for a catsuit and bare feet. So, I put on my PVC catsuit, sit back, relax, massage my feet, and paint my toenails after a long hard day. Once I am done giving my tired tootsies the treatment they deserve, Johnny obligingly fastens me into a tight hogtie with rope and stuffs my mouth with a big black latex ball gag. As I struggle around in my catsuit hogtie and barefeet, the zipper comes down further and my breasts begin to pop out of my catsuit. But, I don't care, because I am having so much fun trying out my boundaries.
Duration: 9:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5841kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 401.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Catsuit Hogtie Member request

Blue Bodysuit Belted Nagano

Mina is dressed in her custom blue shiny bodysuit, She is wearing a leather harness over the top and was in the mood for some objectification. She is laced tightly into a fresh new blue lambskin hood and then has her elbows tightly bound with belts. She ends up hogtied tightly with her head pulled back and belted to her elbows so any movement of her arms also pulls on her head, there is no escape.
Duration: 23:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5419kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 948.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blue Bodysuit Belted

Pussy Shaved Pierced And Tied Shut With Ribbon! Roslyn Heights

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Madame Noir, Maxine X
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Lesbian Domination, Pussy Torture, Shaving
Video language: English
Grand Finale: The final stanza in my decent into sub-space and submissiveness at the hands of BDSM Dominatrix, Madame Noir. In this scene, Madame Noir has me tied on my back naked. She then proceeds to shave my pussy. Then, she pierces my pussy lips with needles. Once the needles are in my labia, she ties my pussy hole shut without a red ribbon! I can feel the ecstasy of pain and pleasure and Madame Noir takes me on a submissive journey unlike any I've experienced before! This is a scene I shot early in my over fift##n year career. I hope you enjoy it!
Duration: 14:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9719kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pussy Shaved Pierced And Tied Shut With Ribbon!
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03892 секунды с 9 запросами