View Single Post
Old 09-06-2024, 07:44 AM   #3744
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Backyard Bondage Fun with Sybil - Part 2 Barneveld

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Sybil isn't left ungagged for long. She sees me with the Ace bandage and she thinks this gag will be easier than the huge ballgag, but she's wrong. She later told me the ballgag was the easiest of all the gags. I cleave gag her with the entire bandage wrapping and wrapping and making sure to stretch it as I do. Black tape is wrapped around as well to make it just that much more effective. With a fresh gag in place and her upper body and tits bound, I give her legs some attention in the way of rope. Once her legs are roped up, I decide to change out her gag once again. This time a huge pair of panties are stuffed in her mouth and then sealed in with clear tape and then a layer of microfoam. I add a few finishing touches to prepare her for a hogtie out in the yard. I untie her neckrope from overhead and make her hop out to the end of the yard. After the long hop I have to remove her gag once more as she is winded and is having trouble breathing. I also remove her rope collar and leash. The huge black ballgag goes right back in. I smack her ass and order her to struggle while I enjoy a beer off to the side in my lawn chair. After I finish my beverage, I get up and put Sybil in a nice snug hogtie. As she moans and mmmpphs I take some snapshots. I roll her onto her side so I can see and grope her bound tits. I leave her bound in the yard again. When I return, I hood her with a nylon and then wrap tape around her gag and forehead. More tape is wrapped under her chin and over her head. I use the excess nylon to pull her head back and I tie it off. I leave her hogtied out in the yard hardly being able to move an inch. At the end of the clip, I return and roll her onto her bound tits. She hates this! I snip the nylon which held her head back and the clip ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:47
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 575.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Backyard Bondage Fun with Sybil - Part 2

Krampus Night: Abella Danger & Luna Star Get Their Asses Punished Northern Cambria

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Dana DeArmond, Luna Star, Abella Danger
Genres: Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, Toys, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Ass Licking, Rimming, Masturbation, Buttplug, Speculum, Stockings, Caning, Pussy Licking
Video language: English
It's Abella Danger and Luna Star's first Christmas together in their new place. Luna has decorated their house and to show her appreciation, Abella grabs Luna, pulls her close, and gives her a big kiss. She squeezes Luna's perfectly round ass and slaps it through her denim short-shorts. She gets Luna naked from the waist down and bends her over and licks her asshole. She sticks her fingers in Luna's hole and spanks her ass. Abella takes off her panties and they switch places. Abella bends over and Luna sticks her long tongue out and fucks Abella's ass with it. Abella turns over, spreads her legs and Luna slides a clear glass plug inside her asshole. Abella plays with her own pussy while Luna licks the rim of her asshole with the toy still inside and Abella cums hard. They both fall asleep only to be awoken by Krampus the Christmas Demon played by Dana DeArmond. She makes them bend over and she beats both of their beautiful asses with her cane bundle. Krampus makes them lick her asshole and deep-throat her long strap-on dildo. She fucks Luna's asshole first with her cold hard member. After that she fucks Abella's ass with a long clear glass toy and makes her cum. Krampus gets a rainbow swirly cone and makes Luna Star sit on it. Luna rides the cone, bouncing while its buried deep in her ass. Next we peek into Abella's asshole as Krampus tries to cram the clear glass pillar toy inside it. We take an even closer look inside as Krampus gets a metal speculum and slides it into Abella's ass next and pries it wide open. Finally to show these two sluts who's in charge, Krampus gets her ass in the air and makes Luna shove her fist inside. Luna is amazed as her entire fist gets swallowed up by Krampus' asshole.
Duration: 1:04:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Krampus Night: Abella Danger & Luna Star Get Their Asses Punished

Violet myers vs damion dayski Saint Libory

Release Year: 2024
Studio: OnlyFans
Genres: BBC, Big Ass, Big Cock, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cunnilingus, Doggystyle, Group Sex, Hairy, Interracial, Natural Tits, POV, Stockings, Straight
Hot Scene OnlyFans Violet Myers vs Damion Dayski fucks me Hard! There’s no holding back, I let him do whatever he wants to me.
Duration: 35:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Violet myers vs damion dayski

Struggles Bondage part 7 Mc Crory

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Cruel Bondage, Girls, Rope, Gags, Tape, Zipties, Lingerie, Stockings
I’m all in favor of variety and experimentation and accommodating diverse consumer preferences. He often uses panty gags which I like, but they aren’t the same ones the model is wearing.

Total size: 22.1 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Struggles Bondage part 7

Beautiful OL's diary of miserable humiliation Visaginas

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Attackers
Genres: Abuse, Humiliation, , Office lady, Pantyhose,
Video language: Japanese
学習塾の事務員・真子は、塾長のセ� �ハラに苦悩していた。このご時勢、� ��っと就いた仕事を簡単に辞めるわけ にもいかず…。そんなある日の事、� �女は女子更衣室で着替えの最中に、� ��口の辺りに怪しい人の気配を感じた …。
Duration: 1:52:06
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2927kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beautiful OL's diary of miserable humiliation

Struggles Bondage part 6 Sandia

Release Year: 2020
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Cruel Bondage, Girls, Rope, Gags, Tape, Zipties, Lingerie, Stockings
The rigging in the videos is sometimes great. I’m not a fan of zip ties or plastic wrap mummification or outdoor bondage but I don’t knock variety in bondage video production

Total size: 26.0 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Struggles Bondage part 6

Melanie Hicks - Step Sons Bully Reclaimed - Vol 1 Piffard

Melanie Hicks is wearing a simple black dress as she walks up to the front door of her step-son's mansion. She is surprised to find the door locked! Luke Longly walks outside and he tells her that he's changed the locks ever since he found out that she's been secretly fucking Tyrone's step-dad's BBC! Melanie reassures Luke that Jonathon's BBC is way too big to fit in her ass hole, so that hole is still all his. Luke makes Melanie strip out of her dress, in order to get the new key to the house. Melanie takes her black dress off but she leaves the beige thigh high stockings on as she kneels down and gives Luke a blowjob. While she is sucking his cock, Luke reminds her that her ass hole belongs to him and Jonathon is only ever allowed to use her pussy and mouth. Once his cock is hard, they finally walk inside the house. He has Melanie sit on the edge of his living room couch, so he has easy access to her ass even though she is lying down in the missionary position. A few minutes later, she flips over into the doggystyle position and he continues to fuck her ass from behind. She licks his cock clean before he fucks her pussy next...
Duration: 46:40
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Melanie Hicks - Step Sons Bully Reclaimed - Vol 1
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15386 секунды с 9 запросами