View Single Post
Old 09-06-2024, 08:56 AM   #2134
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Training the Eager Newcomer to Suffer for Cock Mount Airy

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Harley Jade, Owen Gray
Genres: bondage, chains, predicament bondage, Gimp, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, gag
Video language: English
Sexy newcomer Harley Jade is an eager little submissive that brings allot of enthusiasm for cock to the table. But is she willing to work hard to get fucked? Harley learns that whips and chains strengthen our resolve as she suffers in frustrating predicament bondage just to earn a huge cock gagging down her tight throat. And when it´s time to fuck, the harder the better. Harley takes a vicious pounding from the Gimp and begs for more as the hot come is splattering all over her tender white skin. Impressive Harley, you are a very apt pupil.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:06:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training the Eager Newcomer to Suffer for Cock

Lola Fae (Expert Pervert Exerts Dirty Pert Flirt Until She Squirts!) Capitola

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Lola Fae
Genres: Gonzo, Hardcore, Deepthroat, Gagging, Rimming, IR, All Sex, BBC, Skinny, Petite, Small
Lola's a big fan of Branden and she's finally got him to visit. "So exciting to meet you" as her cute little ass leads him over to the couch. "I've got you something..." she says as she turns around with his signature ski mask and prisoner outfit. "Remember this?" she purrs, "I'd really like you to put it on..." Well, sheit, I thought she'd invited me over to give a guest talk on nuclear fission... "You sure? Coz' If I put it on you know what's going to happen right?" ...And so it does. And Damn! No wonder this little spinner is so small. The amount she squirts doesn't leave her much hydration to grow with.
Duration: 59:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lola Fae (Expert Pervert Exerts Dirty Pert Flirt Until She Squirts!)

Kristen Scott Powerfucked Into Massive Twitching Orgasms Cleburne

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Kink
Cast: Kristen Scott, Tommy Pistol
Genres: Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Deepthroat, Facefucking, gloves, Hand Gagging, Latinx, natural boobs, Pierced Nipples, PIV, Rope Bondage, slim, Sub, Suspension, Vaginal Penetration
Kristen Scott may have an innocent charm, but beneath that sweetness is a dirty slut who loves being manhandled, tied up, smacked around and fucked. Tommy Pistol steps in, and without a word begins smacking Kristen around. He slaps that delicate face, spits in Kristin’s mouth, and uses that hot, fuckable body for every twisted, selfish purpose. He quickly flogs and finger fucks Kristen, adding a vibe along the way, to make them shudder with orgasms, again and again. Kristen screams and cums while tied to a wooden chair, unable to pull away or escape.
Next, Kristen’s fully suspended upside down, while Tommy shoves his cock in their wet, drooling mouth. He face fucks Kristen and uses a vibe at the same time, making that pussy cum again and again, as he slams that throat with his punishing cock. Kristen is then put in a partial suspension with hands tied, as Tommy fucks their wet cunt from behind.
Finally, Kristen’s put on their back and absolutely slammed, taking all the dick, screaming and cumming the entire time, until their perfect, slutty pussy makes Tommy cum so damn hard he can barely remain standing. By this point, Kristen is fully used and fucked, and left shaking and moaning, covered in cum and sweat.
Duration: 55:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristen Scott Powerfucked Into Massive Twitching Orgasms

Val Steele - Pretty Girl Just Wants Rough BBC Banging With Deepthroat Bronaugh

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Val Steele
Genres: All Sex, Big Booty, Cum In Mouth, Deepthroat, Face Slapping, Gagging, Interracial, Rimming, Rough Face Fuck, Rough, Sloppy Head, Tatted
Val is in a really good place right now. Work is going really well, she's acing her classes in college, and her favorite band even came out with a new album. Life is great!
And you know whats the Cherry on top? She even met a great guy, Mike! Mike is handsome and charming and has a great personality...he's everything Val ever wanted!
Well....not everything. Mike isn't the best at returning calls or texts (its like hes always busy with something) and his job makes him work pretty long hours (especially overnight)....but when they do connect....its magic. Mike's friends are cool too, especially Branden. She's supposed to head to a concert with Mike and some friends in a lil bit. Little does Val know tho....the reason Mike is always too busy to call or text back....is because he's fucking other bitches. Yep. Mike's a man whore. That "job" he has that has him working long hours overnight? Fucking bitches and spending the night with them. Yep. Hes a fuckboy. Val doesn't know that she's just one of Mike's hoes. Branden does tho! He knows all about Mike's exploits. I mean...who doesn't?? That's why Branden didn't think twice about letting Val know what Mike was up to. But when Val finds out....she is NOT very happy. And what better way to get back at a fuckboy....than fucking his homeboy?
Duration: 54:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12244kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Val Steele - Pretty Girl Just Wants Rough BBC Banging With Deepthroat

Eliza Ibarra - School skipper ass licker Sunman

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Eliza Ibarra
Genres: Gonzo, Interracial, Straight, Deep Throat, Gagging, Rimming, Slap, Spit, BBC, Small
"The morning has just started...but Eliza is not feeling it. She thinks, "Omg I cannot believe that school is back open already!!!! At a time like this??? I mean its not like I could do much when there was no school for the summer (thanks mom and dad) but still! No school is better than school!" As she gets out of bed, she makes a decision: "Well guess who is not going to school this morning? Me! My parents have to leave for work before I go to school anyway so they'll never know! I'm so bad!" Feeling energized and newly excited about the day, Eliza goes through her closet, still thinking: "I wonder what I'm going to do? Probably go to the mall or something...there's not a lot of things to do in this lame town but all of them are better than going to school!" Little does Eliza know...her brother's best friend Branden is on his way to their house to grab something really important...and Branden's always thought Eliza was really cute....
Duration: 40:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13334kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eliza Ibarra - School skipper ass licker

Raw Attack - Blonde Babe With Perky Tits Ella Nova Facialized In POV Enshi

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Raw Attack
Cast: Ella Nova
Genres: Redhead, Natural Tits, Hairy, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Ass, Lingerie, Gagging, Spanking
Stunning blonde with perky tits, Ella Nova, just finished shooting a scene. She is cleaning up the cum on her face when she gets horny again all of sudden. Not able to control her lust any longer, the slender beauty decides to tease Mark White while he films her. Ella puts on a sexy set of red lingerie to show Mark that she means business. She gets down on her knees and starts giving the lucky stud's cock a sloppy blowjob and deepthroat. Mark can't wait any longer, so he sticks his cock into Ella's tight pussy in missionary. Moans of pleasure fill the room as Ella rides Mark's cock in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Mark bangs Ella from behind before cumming on her face.
Duration: 39:52
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14654kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Attack - Blonde Babe With Perky Tits Ella Nova Facialized In POV

Foot Fetish Vol. 5 - Foot Gagging Spring Valley

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Taworship
If you’re not into foot worship then the chances are you’re not going to be impressed by this very niche offering, featuring a collection of young women who just love all things relating to feet and toes. If, on the other hand, that kind of perverse entertainment is something that floats your boat then you’re very much in for a treat. For believe us when we tell you that the likes of Jazmin and Sophia don’t hold back when it comes to sucking those digits; even to the point of making themselves gag when trying to get as many toes into their mouths as they possibly can. The result is exactly the kind of specific perversion that will have fans wanking time and again; with hot lesbo action taken to a whole new level just how you like it!
Duration: 1:03:44
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 925.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot Fetish Vol. 5 - Foot Gagging
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04832 секунды с 9 запросами