View Single Post
Old 09-06-2024, 09:02 AM   #2687
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Office Anal Slut: Nicole Aria and Maya Kendrick Pilot Station

Cast: Maya Kendrick ,Nicole Aria
Genres: Big Toy ,Anal Fingering ,brunet ,buttplug ,Anal Stretching ,Hitachi ,Lesbian ,Gaping ,Anal ,Anal Fisting
Video language: English
Nicole Aria has been staying late at the office, pretending to work overtime for Maya Kendrick’s company, earning some extra money by playing with her ass on webcam. Maya catches Nicole in the act and bends her over the desk, spanking her and humiliating her. Just when Nicole thinks the punishment is over, Maya brings her home and stretches Nicole’s ass until she fits her fist deep inside, giving Nicole an intense anal orgasm. Maya guide’s Nicole’s fist in and has an amazing orgasm of her own with the Hitachi on her clit while Nicole’s hand massages her rectum from the inside.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9756kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Office Anal Slut: Nicole Aria and Maya Kendrick

The House Slave: Gia DiMarco Brings Mason Lear Out to Play Leakey

Cast: Gia DiMarco ,Mason Lear
Genres: Brunette ,Orgasm Denial ,Tattoo ,CBT ,Prostate Stimulation ,Slave ,Pussy Eating ,Pegging ,Humiliation ,Femdom
Poor little Mason Lear is a slave who is kept locked in a dark cage by the super hot mistress Gia DiMarco. The only light this slave sees is when his master Gia uses him for her pleasure. She brings her slave out to play from one cage to another and quickly lets him know she is his mistress and his only purpose is to please her and satisfy her needs. She warms up her slave’s mouth by making him worship her feet while he is helplessly caged. She makes him beg for her pussy but Gia has no intention of giving her slave any pleasure. She rubs her wet pussy while Mason can only watch. Gia then zaps her helpless little slave while he is caged with nowhere to run. Then she brings him out of the cage for some corporal punishment. She asserts her authority over him with a few spanks. Then she catches Mason stroking his own cock so she has no choice but to punish him with a few hits from the crop. Then she puts her nice round ass in his face and makes him lick her up and down until she orgasms. This little slave likes to please his master so he begs to be fucked in the ass. Gia gives him a nice hard pounding with her big strap on to put him in his place. Then she uses his cock for her pleasure, riding it until she cums all over it. This poor slave is ready to bust his load but Mistress Gia has no plans of giving this slave any pleasures. He begs to cum but Mistress Gia already got what she wanted. After cuming over and over Gia locks this poor slaves cock in a chastity and is left denied. No pleasure for this house slave.
Duration: 51:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The House Slave: Gia DiMarco Brings Mason Lear Out to Play

Gold-Digging Anal Teen Learns the Old Fashioned Way Taswell

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Kink
Cast: Tommy Pistol, Helena Locke, Chloe Cherry
Genres: Anal, Athletic, BDSM, Blonde, Discipline, domestic, Double Penetration, Family Roleplay, Flogging, Gag, Humiliation, master, Nipple Clamps, Spanking, Straight, Sybian, Zipper
With a sexy young body and an airy sense of entitlement, Chloe Cherry is any Step-Mother´s worst nightmare. Whenever Chloe needs some more money, she has no qualms about popping by her Step-Father´s house to suck his dick and get another loan. Submissive and sexually curious, this has been a long standing agreement with her and her Daddy/Master Tommy Pistol, but when she rolls up unexpected in a hot little dress looking for some good fucking and a little lipstick money, Tommy is a bit apprehensive- until Cherry gets on her knees and puts her greedy little hands all over his cock without permission. Clearly in need of a submissive training , Tommy takes her through her paces with intense face fucking, spanking, hard flogging, nipple clamps, and some humiliation. What do bad girls get when they steal orgasms? They get fucked in the ass, bent over on the kitchen floor and used like a little sex doll. Enjoying both her holes Tommy gets close to cumming, but hears the sound of the front door opening and puts his cock away, demanding that Chloe get in her clothes FAST. His new fiance has stopped by - the gorgeous and intimidating Helena Locke. She takes one hard look at Chloe and you know there is going to be trouble for this little blonde minx.Once Tommy has left them alone to get acquainted Helena takes full advantage of the situation, stripping Chloe of her heels and dress, throwing her naked teen body on the floor and making her pick up her clothes while being brutally flogged, zapped, and spanked. Helena stuffs her fist in that sweet young pussy, only to deny Chloe of orgasms. As head bitch and new step-mother Helena will always get her orgasms first, and grinds her pussy on Chloe´s face as she flails and screams from her spankings. Having came on Chloe´s face, she takes her thoroughly humiliated young miss downstairs to receive further punishment and discipline.Tommy returns to a comforting domestic scene: Chloe tied down to the Sybian with a full zipper and a service gag holding a perfect scotch just for him. Only problem is, he didn´t request this, and it seems his type A submissive bride to be has gotten a little bit ahead of herself. After Chloe apologizes for her misbehavior and shakes like a whore on the Sybian while being flogged, choked, and throat fucked, she has her zippers pulled off and struggles through the most painful orgasm of her life. She´s not the only one bound for punishment. Helena is bent over the couch and has her perfect athletic body covered with thick cane stripes for being so presumptuous as to punish Tommy´s daughter for him, and assuming a role of dominance in his hierarchy. Fucked and begging for orgasms with a pink cropped pussy and red spanked ass, Helena leads by example, and shows Chloe how to really degrade herself and beg to cum like a slut.The whole new family unit takes a fuck ride on the couch, double stuffing Chloe´s pussy and ass, and sucking Daddy´s dick real good like a team.
Duration: 1:09:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gold-Digging Anal Teen Learns the Old Fashioned Way

Scum! Shell Knob

Cast: Chanel Preston ,Grayson
Genres: Rough Sex ,Orgasm Denial ,BDSM ,Pussy Eating ,CBT ,Dominatrix ,Feet ,Facesitting ,bottom ,High Heels
Schools in and Chanel Preston gives lesson plans from classic literature, Scumby Valarie Solanas. If you don’t know this book, go out, buy and read it. In the meantime, slave boys, take your cues from Mistress Preston and learn your place in this world. Below her beautiful feet is where you belong, getting trampled by her heels is your privilege! Start admitting you like it in the ass and make a change in this world. Get comfortable with the demise of your maleness and lick pussy. Lots of it. Understand the privilege and do it well, slaves!
Duration: 50:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scum!

Kristen Scott Powerfucked Into Massive Twitching Orgasms Attalla

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Kink
Cast: Kristen Scott, Tommy Pistol
Genres: Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Deepthroat, Facefucking, gloves, Hand Gagging, Latinx, natural boobs, Pierced Nipples, PIV, Rope Bondage, slim, Sub, Suspension, Vaginal Penetration
Kristen Scott may have an innocent charm, but beneath that sweetness is a dirty slut who loves being manhandled, tied up, smacked around and fucked. Tommy Pistol steps in, and without a word begins smacking Kristen around. He slaps that delicate face, spits in Kristin’s mouth, and uses that hot, fuckable body for every twisted, selfish purpose. He quickly flogs and finger fucks Kristen, adding a vibe along the way, to make them shudder with orgasms, again and again. Kristen screams and cums while tied to a wooden chair, unable to pull away or escape.
Next, Kristen’s fully suspended upside down, while Tommy shoves his cock in their wet, drooling mouth. He face fucks Kristen and uses a vibe at the same time, making that pussy cum again and again, as he slams that throat with his punishing cock. Kristen is then put in a partial suspension with hands tied, as Tommy fucks their wet cunt from behind.
Finally, Kristen’s put on their back and absolutely slammed, taking all the dick, screaming and cumming the entire time, until their perfect, slutty pussy makes Tommy cum so damn hard he can barely remain standing. By this point, Kristen is fully used and fucked, and left shaking and moaning, covered in cum and sweat.
Duration: 55:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kristen Scott Powerfucked Into Massive Twitching Orgasms

Corrupting Choirboy: Episode 1 Soldiers Grove

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Jesse Carl
Genres: slim ,Athletic ,switch ,Dominatrix ,Caning ,Orgasm Denial ,Anal ,Corporal Punishment ,Fingering ,Blonde
Jesse Carl won the new slaveboy tryouts. This weeks update is day 1 of training with none other than the Goddess herself Aiden Starr! Aiden insists Jesse worship at the Church of the Divine Bitches while cleaning the bottoms of her filthy shoes, enduring CBT, getting spanked, whipped, caned, plucked, humiliated, strap-on ass fucked then used as a fuck toy and instructed to eat his own slave filth. Jesse’s a fantastic specimen and we all look forward to watching every step of his kinky, filthy, sadistic training with The Divine!
Duration: 55:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corrupting Choirboy: Episode 1

Paige Owens - I Would Never Cheat On You Baby... Campbell River

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Paige Owens
Genres: Anal, Cuckolding, Cum In Mouth, Deepthroat, Face Slapping, Dick Contro,l Fucking, Gagging, Handjob, Interracial, Messy, Post Orgasm Torture, Pretty Eyes, Rimming, Rough Face Fucking, Rough Sex, Sloppy Head, BBC
My boyfriend, Garrison Miles Phillips the 3rd, is so fuckin clingy. Always talking about his stupid family and money. You'd think with all this money and that long name he would be more confident. But he's not. He's an insecure little dick loser. And he's really starting to piss me off. Every second he's texting me. And if I don't respond in 5 minutes...another text. And if I don't respond to that. He calls. Again. And again. And again. I can't take it. I mean I can understand WHY he's so jealous. We haven't had sex in forever. I'm always on my phone...texting...I'm sure he's caught a glimpse of some of the names....he asked who Branden was the other day and I had to tell him he was a friend from high school who was in town. Then he got so jealous and angry and sad all at the same time. He's so pathetic. And the truth is Branden is just a friend from high school...a friend with a BBC. One that I need in my mouth...in my pussy...in my asshole. Maybe if Garrison had a BBC like Branden then I would answer his calls more...spend more time with him...just do...more. But he doesn't. He has a small dick. And he's annoying. And like I said, I am sick of it. But he doesn't know that. There are some perks to dating lil Garrison. So tonight, I told him that me and the girls were hanging out. But actually...I'm hanging out with Branden. I even told Branden to bring that mask he always used to wear. If lil Garrison wants to be jealous so bad...let me give him something to be jealous about.
Duration: 1:11:13
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2959kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paige Owens - I Would Never Cheat On You Baby...
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03420 секунды с 9 запросами