View Single Post
Old 09-06-2024, 09:30 AM   #1530
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Alpha Anal Slave Takes Charge of Ass Licking Newbie Miamisburg

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: John Strong, Mandy Muse, Kendall
Genres: ass licking, slave, threesome, brunch, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex
Video language: English
Beautiful all natural girls Mandy Muse and Kendall submit to the hierarchy of the House when they are called upon to service hard dick at the Upper Floor Brunch Sex Party.
Format: mp4
Duration: 55:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alpha Anal Slave Takes Charge of Ass Licking Newbie

Gina Valentina Earns Her Collar Stuyvesant Falls

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Tommy Pistol, Gina Valentina
Genres: ball gag, bondage, collar, fisting, gag, nipple clamps, pain, anal fingering, slave, bdsm, Fingering, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex
Super hot Gina Valentina wants to earn her slave collar so badly she will do anything to get it. Gina´s pretty mouth drools around the big red ball gag as she squats with the buckets and the nipple clamps - awaiting her fate. Will it be pain or pleasure for the eager little slut?and then, a face full of hard cock. Reward for her slutty performance is an orgasm - now get it, Gina.When Gina is bent over naked and bound to the fuck box, her little pussy opens up to take Tommy´s fist! Pussy fisting little slut. Tommy canes her ass and thighs for being such a whore, then he fucks her silly, doggie style, while finger banging her tight asshole.Gina loves it and fucks Tommy back like a bitch in heat, all day long. This babe is super sexy, and she gives it up for us, hardcore, in this hot .
Duration: 1:05:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gina Valentina Earns Her Collar

Gold-Digging Step-Mother Served Double Anal Trouble Hazleton

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Kink
Cast: Lauren Phillips, Seth Gamble, Maya Kendrick
Genres: BDSM, bestof2018, Blowjob, Bondage, Dildo, Double Anal, Family Roleplay, Humiliation, Nipple Clamps, Straight, Vibrator
Lauren Phillips sweeps into her new McMansion with her giant suitcase and her hourglass figure, ready to charm her new step-daughter with a day out on the town. But her petulant teenage charge, Maya Kendrick, has already worked her way through seven step-mothers. She´s also already fought her step-brother Seth over who will have to deal with Mommy number 8, her or him. Maya and Seth are a twisted duo that spend their time playing power games and fucking when their parents aren´t looking. Maya has just had her ass beaten red and fucked on the living room couch in belt bondage when Lauren shows up for some wholesome family fun. The way Maya´s eyes roll back in her head as she slobbers and moans with Seth´s cock in her mouth make the whole premise of a chore trade seem a farce. Maya screams and begs as her nipple clamps are pulled on her tiny little tits and she is flogged, but it´s only to beg for his cock in her slutty pussy and ass. Maya is surprised when she gives Lauren lip and Lauren changes tack, grabbing Maya by the ear and locking her in her room. Satisfied by her take-charge attitude, Lauren gets cocky when the maintenance man comes by. She invites him in for some afternoon delight, only to find him filming her while she´s giving him a blowjob. Upon demanding he erase the video, Seth introduces himself as her new step-son and the fun really begins! Locking Lauren´s arms behind her back in metal handcuffs, Seth flogs her huge tits, degrades her with her new name "8" written on her chest with lipstick, and electrifies her, then makes her squeal like a little piggy and crawl around the living room. Releasing his little sis and outfitting her with a huge strap-on, the two siblings take Lauren down with a double fucking, each taking turns with her ass and mouth while they continue with a litany of humiliation and corporal. Lauren is placed in a pile driver with clamps all over her tits, with cuffs locking her in place. A dildo is placed in her mouth for her to hold while Maya uses it to get herself off, and Seth fucks his new Mommy´s ass. Lauren squeals and begs to cum, but to no avail, the twin sadists just continue to enjoy her body until they decide it´s time to cane her stretched-out calves. Lauren can only watch helplessly and her sore muscles have 8 red stripes placed upon them with a heavy bamboo cane. Tied on her stomach and ball-gagged, Lauren serves as fuck furniture, getting railed in the ass and pussy until Maya wants to have another orgasm and her brother switches to her holes. She teases and spits on Lauren until she reaches climax and her pretty eyes roll back in her head. Having been properly trained in her maternal duties, Lauren is released and allowed to service her step-daughters clit. Seth fucks Maya and steps on her vibrator mercilessly until Maya begins to wonder if her orgasms are punishment or reward. Both new mother and daughter team look perfect on their backs, taking a hot load of cum together. Perfect bonding day!
Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gold-Digging Step-Mother Served Double Anal Trouble

Sexy Japanese Marica Hase Trained for Deep Anal Submission Glen Arm

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Marica Hase, Axel Aces
Genres: bondage, rope bondage, submission, discipline, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, humiliation, role play, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex
Cute and sexy Marica Hase is eager to endure the rigors of rough handling, Japanese style rope bondage, discipline, hard blow jobs, pussy pounding fucking and deep anal sex.
Duration: 1:06:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4901kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Japanese Marica Hase Trained for Deep Anal Submission

Cheerleader Roleplay Ghent

Release Year: 2023
Studio: AnalJesse
Genres: Amateur, Anal, Asian, Brunette, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Skinny, Swallow, Teen
I love being a cheerleader! It is my favorite school activity. But today my coach called me to his office. He was upset about some rumors that I had sex with all the boys on the football team. I beg him not to call my Mom and promise I will make him very happy if he doesn’t get me in trouble.Dropping to my knees to continue begging, his cock accidentally touches my lips. I didn’t mean to do it, but my natural reaction was to put it in my mouth! I never saw a cock so big before. It is much bigger than any of the boys on the football team. I try to put it down my throat, but it is very long. Maybe it will fit inside my ass instead? I kneel on the chair exposing my cute little asshole, and he can’t resist shoving his cock inside.He fucks me so deeply, I can’t believe it. I stopped to taste his cock because I already learned about ass-to-mouth and it’s my favorite way to make boys cum. Finally, after fucking my little asshole until it is gaped open and relaxed he pulled me down and came in my mouth. I’m a good girl and swallowed every last drop. I don’t want to waste any of it!
Duration: 19:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7829kbps
Audio: 294kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheerleader Roleplay

The Devil The Lady And The Lad Trakai

Release Year: 2020
Studio: SexMex
Cast: Malena Doll
Genres: MILF, Hardcore, Blowjob
Video language: Spanish
Roleplay scene. Malena doll wants iran so bad, but the silly boy is so naive that he cannot recognize when a woman tries to seduce him. Lucifer himself shows up to give him a seduction mentorship in exchange for his soul.
Duration: 38:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3897kbps
Audio: 202kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Devil The Lady And The Lad

Training Violet Monroe Sleepy Eye

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Tommy Pistol, Violet Monroe
Genres: bondage, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, weights, clover clamps, zapping, tazapper, clothespins, deprivation, fear play, ass hook
Beautiful and sultry Violet Monroe tests her limits as Tommy Pistols guides her through tight bondage, breath play and hardcore anal sex.
Duration: 1:07:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training Violet Monroe
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.93275 секунды с 9 запросами