Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Caught And Punished Tamale

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Bdsm, Torture
Video language: English
Amateur slaves extreme punishment torture scenes collection. Enjoy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:53:53
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1481kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caught And Punished

Beast Punishing Beauty part 1 Follonica

Molly has visited us before, but I never got the chance to dominate her. I did get to drool over her fine tits and ass, and was charmed by those blue eyes and perfect smile, but no hands on and no control...But on this visit, she is mine and looking hotter than ever, I might add...I revel in her helplessness...Groping her body with impunity is glorious...She is kept in tright bondage, leaving little room to struggle as I perform my devious duties...She will confess to me...I like to make them confess...and Molly is as guilty as the rest...a hot little slut who loves to tease, but enjoys being used in extreme ways...Enjoy a long, relaxing and kinky weekend
Duration: 13:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2269kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 248.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beast Punishing Beauty part 1

Punishing The Bad Girl, Day Two Varina

Cast: Owen Gray ,Lyla Storm
Genres: Tattoo ,switch ,Humiliation ,Athletic ,BDSM ,shaved ,Rope Bondage ,Role Play ,Oral Sex ,Crop
We welcome our bad girl Lyla Storm back for a second grueling day in the basement. She is to be tested for endurance, resolve, and knowledge of the rules. She will do this with trays tied to her hands, gigantic metal weights pulling her down. She proves willing to sweat through her ordeal, but makes a serious misstep. She offers a lazy answer. “Whatever you want Sir.” The rest of the scene is spent with her vainly begging to keep her hair from a shearing and cumming under great duress. Our defective little whore is getting better. She may even have the rules down.
When her verbal self degradation grows boring, her big mouth is stuffed with gimp cock. Despite her failings in the rules and regulations department, the trainee can suck some dick. With her cheeks bulging she fills the drool trough and keeps the gimp grunting. She may earn back the right to slavehood yet.
Having worked so hard, she is allowed to display her greatest asset, that greedy pussy. Those long legs prove to be a hinderance when delivering a good disciplined fuck, but she perseveres, sweating like a racing horse and cumming all over our gimp. Just when she thinks she is done, she is grabbed by the throat and shown what a true slave performance looks like, bouncing on the cock until she begs for release. Her spent body is nailed to the floor and her ass flogged while she begs for an anal punishment. She can only watch helplessly as the gimp crams giant dick into her tiny body. Seems like a good time for a chat about the slave positions, wouldn’t you agree?
Duration: 52:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4665kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing The Bad Girl, Day Two

Cam Damage: First Time Torment For A Badass Twinsburg

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Kink
Cast: Cam Damage, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Bush, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dildo, Domination, Fingering, Flogging
Cam Damage is new to us at Kink, but bondage and torment are right up their alley. Cam’s a hardcore bottom that loves to be helpless in extreme situations, so being on Device Bondage makes perfect sense. The Pope chooses devices that are designed to ensure ultimate suffering, and he adds his own brand of sadistic play to push Cam clear over the edge. We begin with Cam in a bridge position as The Pope warms up their flesh with a brutal flogging and cropping. He plays the game of “crop or vibe”, refusing to let Cam cum until their pussy is so sensitive the orgasms just can’t be held back any longer. Cam’s tits are covered with clothes pins, which The Pope then slaps off to increase the pain level. The second scene begins and Cam is in a doggy position. Nipple clamps are added, and then weights are added to the clamps to maximize the suffering. The Pope shoves a huge dildo down Cam’s throat and then deep inside of their pussy. The orgasms flow quickly! Next, Cam is in a seated position, put into a mild strappado, more exposed than ever. The Pope takes full advantage of this by getting even more intense. He doesn’t get to play at this level often, so when the opportunity arises to work with someone as tough as Cam, The Pope takes advantage of every second.
Duration: 54:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cam Damage: First Time Torment For A Badass

Office Anal Slut: Nicole Aria and Maya Kendrick Lainate

Cast: Maya Kendrick ,Nicole Aria
Genres: Big Toy ,Anal Fingering ,brunet ,buttplug ,Anal Stretching ,Hitachi ,Lesbian ,Gaping ,Anal ,Anal Fisting
Nicole Aria has been staying late at the office, pretending to work overtime for Maya Kendrick’s company, earning some extra money by playing with her ass on webcam. Maya catches Nicole in the act and bends her over the desk, spanking her and humiliating her. Just when Nicole thinks the punishment is over, Maya brings her home and stretches Nicole’s ass until she fits her fist deep inside, giving Nicole an intense anal orgasm. Maya guide’s Nicole’s fist in and has an amazing orgasm of her own with the Hitachi on her clit while Nicole’s hand massages her rectum from the inside.
Duration: 53:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9756kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Office Anal Slut: Nicole Aria and Maya Kendrick

Sexy Japanese Marica Hase Trained for Deep Anal Submission East Sandwich

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Marica Hase, Axel Aces
Genres: bondage, rope bondage, submission, discipline, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, humiliation, role play, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex
Cute and sexy Marica Hase is eager to endure the rigors of rough handling, Japanese style rope bondage, discipline, hard blow jobs, pussy pounding fucking and deep anal sex.
Duration: 1:06:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4901kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Japanese Marica Hase Trained for Deep Anal Submission

Training Violet Monroe Laurelton

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Tommy Pistol, Violet Monroe
Genres: bondage, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, weights, clover clamps, zapping, tazapper, clothespins, deprivation, fear play, ass hook
Beautiful and sultry Violet Monroe tests her limits as Tommy Pistols guides her through tight bondage, breath play and hardcore anal sex.
Duration: 1:07:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training Violet Monroe

Время генерации страницы 0.02210 секунды с 9 запросами