View Single Post
Old 09-07-2024, 10:13 AM   #2865
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Beauty4k - Unexpected creampie on casting Bandon

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Beauty4k
Cast: Bea C
Genres: Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Creampie, Doggy Style, Handjob, Hardcore, HD Video, Missionary, Photos, POV, Pussy Licking, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved, Small Tits, Spanking, Toys, UHD
Video language: English
Hot brunette babe, who thinks she is a talented actor, comes to the studio in the hope of getting a job or a chance to reveal her talents. Everything starts rather innocently with an interview but things change dramatically when the cameraman grabs her round butt. It turns out hot brunette cutie wears no panties under her tight pants and the touch of a strong hand turns her on right away. Soon, the hottie takes cameramans dick into her throat and gets her pussy licked right through her pants. This is not enough for the kinky dude and he fucks the sweetie until he fills her pussy with sperm but that leads to a much unexpected ending.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:15
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1943kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 650.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beauty4k - Unexpected creampie on casting

Teacher's Pet: Kendra Spade Takes Revenge on Teacher Dee Williams Woodrow

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Kendra Spade, Dee Williams
Genres: Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, Toys, Anal Play, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Ass Licking, Rimming, Masturbation, Buttplug, Squirting
18 year old brat Kendra Spade gets revenge on her strict teacher Dee Williams by fucking her in the ass with lots of huge butt toys and a fat strap-on dildo. "Mrs. Williams is a stupid whore" is written on the chalk board when Dee shows up late for their meeting. First thing Kendra does is pull her cutoff blue jean shorts down and tells Mrs. Williams to eat her 18 year old ass. And now it's Mrs. Williams turn to receive Kendra the brat's wrath. Teacher is bent over the desk with her curvy ass in the air and huge tits squished together while Kendra stretches her hole with a long glass butt toy. Dee is enjoying this a little too much and Kendra just wants to punish her lame teacher who tried to send her to the principles office. Next Kendra fucks teacher with a hard metal dildo while Dee vibes her clit until she cums hard and squirts all over. Kendra orders Mrs. Williams to bend over so she can fuck her tight bitch ass with her strap-on cock. She loves it and cums again. Flipped over on her back with her legs spread high and wide Kendra drives that giant cock up her ass and pounds her out until she gets off real good screaming and moaning like crazy. Dee gets on top of Kendra and bounces on that big dick and then does reverse cowgirl with the Hitachi and squirts a geyser of cum all over the room. But the punishment doesn't stop there because there are more toys to try in Mrs. Williams ass. A big rubber butt plug stretches her butt hole and then a clear glass cylinder fills her up and sends her writhing and moaning. Just when you think Teacher can't take any more she gets another long fat cock up her ass causing a squirt fest. Then Mrs. Williams shakes and drools as she takes the slink way inside making her wail with pleasure. Kendra fists her teacher and by the end of the day Kendra is Mrs Williams #1 student and the Teachers pet.
Duration: 1:21:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teacher's Pet: Kendra Spade Takes Revenge on Teacher Dee Williams

Film's Collection Meguri part 6 Evensville

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Oppai
Cast: Meguri
Genres: Creampie, Solowork, Big Tits, Cowgirl, Slut, Sweat, Female Teacher
Video language: Japanese
知性と美貌を兼ね備え完璧なスタイ� �さえも持つ誰もが羨む女教師が、淫� ��と化した男子生徒に痴●されそれを きっかけにクラスの肉奴へと化して� �く被虐の変態物語。日々繰り返され� ��暴行と輪・テスト中の口淫強要教室 内での首絞めセックス・生徒
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:58:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4576kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Film's Collection Meguri part 6

Fuck-studies - Hottie fucks to achieve her dream Sapele

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Fuck-studies
Cast: Lady Bug
Genres: Blowjob, Brunette, College, Cowgirl, Creampie, Doggy Style, Fingering, Hairy, Hardcore, HD Video, Medium Tits, Photos, Pussy Licking, Reverse Cowgirl, UHD
Everybody knows that an educated person should learn at least one foreign language and, usually, people choose English because they want to communicate with friends from other countries. Sweet babe is not an exception. She dreams to work as a travel agent but she needs to learn at least English for that. Unfortunately, she spends more time dreaming than studying and has to ask the teacher for help. She works hard or at least she thinks she works hard but fails to pass the simplest test. What should the cutie do? Give up her dream or find another way of reaching it?
Duration: 30:03
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1936kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 495.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuck-studies - Hottie fucks to achieve her dream

Stepsisters Facial Challenge Jump River

Cast: Brianna Arson, Demi Hawks, Parker Ambrose
Genres: Cunnilingus, Facial, Hardcore, POV, Petite, Shaved, Threesome (FFM)
Demi Hawks has a livestream channel and today she’s featuring her friend Brianna Arson. They want to do a challenge together, but they can’t figure out what to do. Eventually, they settle on the facial challenge. Brianna lays down while Demi prepares to spray her with whipped cream. Now that Brianna is nice and messy, Demi begins licking her to clean it off. That’s what Demi’s stepbrother Parker Ambrose comes in and asks what they’re doing. The girls mock Parker live on stream, chanting that he’s scared of tits. The girls offer to let Parker touch their boobies and eventually he gives in. Knowing they can do the facial challenge for real now, Demi and Brianna pull out Parker’s dick and deliver a blowjob together. Getting to their feet, they peel off their shorts to make it clear Parker is going all the way. Then Demi rides Parker in reverse cowgirl while eating out Brianna’s cooch. The girls trade out with Brianna going for it in cowgirl while lapping Demi clean. The girls each get one more turn with the D, with Demi taking it from behind as she leans over the counter and Brianna enjoying herself on her back with Demi riding her tongue. Then Parker gives them the facial they need, leaving them cum covered, swapping spit, and swallowing the load of jizz they’ve earned.
Duration: 31:53
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14945kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stepsisters Facial Challenge

Mckenzie Lee - Can We Hire A Maid? Cook

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Mckenzie Lee
Genres: Anal, Big Dicks, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Cum on Ass, Deepthroat, Dildo
Busty mylf Mckenzie spends most of her day cleaning up after her husband Donnie and their kids, but she’s had enough. Mckenzie tells Donnie that they need to hire a maid, Donnie says he’ll do that when she lets him fuck her in the ass. Mckenzie takes him up on the deal and when Donnie walks into their room he finds her warming up her asshole for his cock!
Duration: 35:57
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12802kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mckenzie Lee - Can We Hire A Maid?

Alexia Anders - Creampie Me Bruning

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Amateur, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Creampie, Passion, Petite, POV, Pussy Licking, Rimming, Toys
Alexia Anders and I meet for our first scene after much anticipation of shooting together. She starts with sitting on my lap as we kiss and make out. I lick her cute pussy and asshole before bending her over and sliding deep inside of her. We fuck all over the bed as she has mutliple orgasms while I use a hitachi on her clit. She gives me a really sensual blowjob and licks my asshole. There's POV shot while she rides me and sucks my cock. We finish while fucking in missionary as she tells me to creampie her and I push really deep in to her as I cum.
Duration: 36:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7276kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexia Anders - Creampie Me
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16907 секунды с 9 запросами