luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default More lukas stories

More lukas stories

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Bel Ami
Cast: Lukas Ridgeston, Stefan Andersen, Karel Adamec, Dusan Antal, Tomas Belko, Ion Davidov, Erik Kovac, Mario Popovic, Dano Sulik, Ivo Svoboda, Martin Valko, Daniel Valent, Pavol Zurek.

When Lukas accepts Erik Kovac`s invitation to a mountain lodge for some peace and quiet during the last weekend of summer vacation he finds that ten other sexy young men have also been invited. Our hero`s sexual exploration continues all weekend as he watches the houseguests enjoy themselves in the woodshed, the attic, in bed, on the balcony, and in the hayloft. Lukas also participates, partnering with a combination of assurance and tenderness.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:47:14
Video: 680x496, XviD, 1506kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download More lukas stories

Do you want my Lollipop

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Sex Lust Gay
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Muscled Guys, Group Sex, Piss-Bonus, incl. bareback Sex, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, Double Fuck, 13 hot guys in 6 XXX Hardcore Scenes
Video language: English

Sweet as sugar and deliciously hot, nine hung studs ask the question - "Do You Want My Lollipop"? Resistance is futile 'cos once you get a look at the size of their sucking stick, the diet will be out of the window! Suck it, lick it and even have a little nibble. Savour the flavour because once you've had a taste you'll be wanting more - much more!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:28:04
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4807kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Do you want my Lollipop
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01801 секунды с 9 запросами