View Single Post
Old 09-07-2024, 03:22 PM   #42093
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Drusillas First Hogtie - Part 4 Gifu

Drusilla endures her hogtie. I add an up line, making her bondage a bit more stringent. She looks like she is going to roll to one side, so I clamp her septum and tie it of to the opposite side, because I am a gentleman. I return to smack her robust ass a few times and to play with my bound captive. I added a few minutes of behind the scenes footage at the very end.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 532.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drusillas First Hogtie - Part 4

Difference of pain reaction - part 1 Hammerfest

Dr Lomp is again after testing two submissive girls through a same scenario, where one of the girls is an experienced one, Jasmin, and the other is just a fresher, Diana. Both girls will face similar punishments, and he will monitor the difference between the pain reaction of two slaves. The first shooting of the serial will be with Jasmin, the rural slut. The experienced master will test her obedience and loyalty for him, by giving her embarrassing commands and during the girl’s performance, he will whip her unbearably. Poor Jasmin will try to survive the scene while she counts down the moments of this rough session. Watch the movie and feel Jasmin crying in front of yourself.
Duration: 19:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12275kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Difference of pain reaction - part 1

Don't Fuck With Family - Part 2 Streeter

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Mystic Moon struggles and moans for a while as her captor watches. He's not done with her yet. He removes her gag after she starts choking on it. He tells her he'll leave it out if she can stay quiet. As he's tying her feet, she screams and moans. She talks and her screams intensify as he hogties her on her side. Obviously she can't stay quiet. He adds a punishing gag consisting of an ace bandage and duct tape. She thinks the bondage and gag are bad, but then he hooks her nose. He sits back and watches he captive for a while as she screams and twitches in agony. Now that she's all packaged up, she'll be leaving with him today. This is where Part 2 ends. Notes: This is a very intense clip. Mystic Moon does not have a very high tolerance, but she pushes herself. Lots of crying and intense screaming through her gag all through Part 1 and 2 of this clip.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 667.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Don't Fuck With Family - Part 2

Darina Nikitina – Sybian vs Shock Collar Sneek

Darina was so happy she finally got her turn on the Sybian. Of course, we were not going to let her climax so easily, shocking her every time she seemed to get too close. She was so frustrated!
Duration: 6:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14200kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 700.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darina Nikitina – Sybian vs Shock Collar

Costume Anal Orgy, Part One Peru

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Ramon Nomar, Penny Pax, Aiden Starr, Bill Bailey, Christie Stevens, Yhivi, Simone Sonay
Genres: slave, orgy, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex
Video language: English
Halloween is one of the strongest nights to party on the Upper Floor and this year was no different. Aiden Starr appears to host the Halloween Orgy, and she is a slave driver of sex! She works Simone Sonay and Christie Stevens hard and fast, and makes this one of the best anal parties of the year!
Duration: 54:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Costume Anal Orgy, Part One

Bratty Sorority Girl Gets Electro-hazed! Kramer

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Freya French ,Aiden Starr
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,slim ,BDSM ,Electro Clamp ,Tens Unit ,Electro Plug ,Femdom ,Humiliation ,switch ,Tattoo
Video language: English
There’s a girl like Freya French in every college dorm: walks like a slut, talks like a slut, yet claims she is an innocent virgin. Yea right! Freya has been teasing Cherry Torn and Aiden Starr all semester– bending over them in tiny PJ shorts, not wearing a bra under her flimsy tank top. Today Aiden and Cherry decide to give this slut the electrofucking she obviously wants.
Freya’s hazing begins with some lesbian footworship and tzapping. Then, her ass and pussy are covered in electropads, followed by a rough, penetrating fuck from the electro DOS! This secret whore still wanted more, though. So more she gets.
Duration: 51:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4861kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bratty Sorority Girl Gets Electro-hazed!

Assylum - Anal Tears at 18 Years Patient: Sedusa Added Minburn

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm
Sedusa is 18. We use her tears for anal lube after making her cry to help prevent her from maturing into a perverted adult. After all, if we make all her kinks and fetishes unpleasant for her, she's unlikely to repeat them. At least, that's the theory. Somehow, it seems that no matter how much rough anal sex, filthy ass to mouth, and extreme gagging, paddling, and caning we give this young slut, nothing can redeem her. This girl was an anal virgin, but she seems to live for our brand of painal. I don't know if anyone can help this twisted teenager.
Duration: 47:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6537kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Anal Tears at 18 Years Patient: Sedusa Added

Время генерации страницы 0.05477 секунды с 9 запросами