LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Body Double: Skylar Snow's Kinky Anal Lesbian Audition Natchez

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Ryan Keely, Skylar Snow
Genres: BDSM, Big Tits, Bondage, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Feet, Femdom, Fingering, Flogging, Gag, Humiliation, Kinky, Latinx, Lesbian, LezDom, Mask, natural boobs, other hair color, Pain
Video language: English
Skylar Snow auditions to be Ryan Keely’s body double. Ryan is busy being a full-time domme, but she still has a few valued clients who pay her to be a submissive. Ryan hopes to find a woman with a similar body who can pass as Ryan since she will be wearing a mask during the session. Skylar has limited bondage experience, but she is a pain slut. Ryan helps Skylar remove her clothes. Now the interview gets personal. Ryan inspects all of Skylar’s holes. Big tits, Big butt, Thick thighs. Physically it’s a match, but Ryan needs to know if Skylar can take some punishment. She orders her to bend over her knee and then begins to spank her. Skylar’s ass gets nice and red. Ryan then orders Skylar on her hands and knees and uses her cane on Skylar’s exposed ass and thighs. Skylar squeals with delight. Ryan tries breath play, face slapping, and Skylar is loving it. Ryan goes down on Skylar’s pussy. Skylar is turned on, she thinks this is going to be easy, but that was just a tease, Ryan is ready to test Skylar with a suspension. Skylar is bound and tied, her breasts exposed to Ryan’s mouth. First Ryan applies some cold, hard metal clamps to Skylar’s nipples. Now it’s time for pussy flogging. Ryan uses a zapper on Skylar’s bare feet, exposed thighs and tender pussy. Ryan gives her a break, but only for a moment while she positions herself under Skylar’s mouth. Ryan cums hard and rewards Skylar with more of the zapper. Ryan enjoys Skylar’s pussy, getting it nice and wet. Skylar is taken down and placed on the floor with a ball-gag in her mouth. Her ample breasts are tied up tight, clips circle each breast, biting tight into her tender pink flesh. Wrists clamped to her ankles. Legs spread wide open, pussy and ass exposed for Ryan to use and abuse. Ryan then gets her strap-on and fucks her hard. She then adds a vibrator Skylar squirts a gusher. Ryan releases Skylar so she can receive cock on her hands and knees. Now her ass is vulnerable to Ryan’s predations. Ryan slides her black strap-on cock in Skylar’s ass for some hard ass fucking. Ryan flips Skylar on her back, giving her an anal orgasm. It looks like Ryan has found the ideal candidate for the job, and she is already fantasizing about all the intense training she is going to give sexy Skylar.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Body Double: Skylar Snow's Kinky Anal Lesbian Audition

Audrey Hollander - Bitch Still Has It Cumming

Cast: Audrey Hollander
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,Deprivation ,Redhead ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,Gag ,natural boobs ,Tattoo ,Ball Gag
Welcome tough and beautiful Audrey Hollander to the stage. Tenacious, flirty ginger gets it hard today on HogTied. First up she is bound in the same tie three ways. First standing, the hardest. We watch the sweat pour off of her body as she tries to maintain the incredibly challenging position. After amazing endurance, our ginger bitch is let down to the floor and given a predicament. For as long as she takes the vibrator is as long as she has to endure an incredibly brutal suspension.
Second, Audrey is bound in sensory deprivation with a gag, panty hose, and a cruel tape gag over the hose and gag. That however is the least of her worries. She is far more concerned with the of the bondage. Since she can’t see, her precarious balance on the box elevates hear fear. Enter the flogger and the vibrator. Intense orgasms our worked from this ginger’s cunt, every one intensifying her anxiety.
Finally, ginger cunt is bound in a straddle spread suspension. Claire goes after her with the tazapper relentlessly until Audrey pleads. This time there is no stopping the vibrator or the insane amount of orgasms this cum hungry whore has. Job well done Audrey. We’ll see you again soon bitch.
Duration: 52:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Audrey Hollander - Bitch Still Has It

Thetrainingofo part 42333 Anna De Ville Denhoff

All in all, everyone had a fun afternoon playing with our bondage and fetish gear.
Duration: 45:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14482kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thetrainingofo part 42333 Anna De Ville

Stupid Little Bitch: Avi Love, Febby Twigs, Gwen Vicious' Anal 3-way Argyle

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Kink
Cast: Gwen Vicious, Avi Love, Febby Twigs
Genres: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Stretching, Big Toy, bottom, Brunette, buttplug, Dildo, Dominatrix, Feet, Gaping, Hitachi, Latex
Gwen Vicious is late to meet and interview with Febby Twigs about the possibility of joining her and Avi Love for a hot anal three-way. Febby calls her stupid, grabs Gwen by the hair, and brings her to meet Avi. In her short purple latex dress, Gwen crawls on her hands and knees to Avi who sits at her big red leather throne. Avi tells her to stand up and strip naked. Febby and Avi agree that although pathetic, she’ll do. They tell her to get on her knees and spread her ass. She grabs both of her big round ass cheeks and spreads them wide. Avi grabs a ribbed glass toy and slides it into Gwen’s tight little asshole and fucks her deep with it. They switch to a bigger glass butt-plug and slide it in and out of Gwen’s asshole, stretching it even further. They have Gwen get on her back and spread her legs and they see if she can handle one more toy. They get a big long purple butt-plug and try to fit the entire thing in her asshole, but her pathetic ass can only take the tip. They feel sorry for her and let her cum with a vibrator but they’re far from done using her for their own pleasure. Avi strips from the waist-down and gets up on her throne. Febby shoves Gwen’s face into her girlfriend’s asshole and makes her lick it. Avi presses a big Hitachi vibrator against her clit and cums hard with Gwen’s face buried in her asshole. After that, Febby makes Gwen get underneath Avi and lick her pussy while Febby fucks Avi’s ass with a big pink dildo. After Avi’s ass gets warmed up with the pink dildo, Febby straps on her biggest cock and shoves it in her girlfriends ass, fucking her deep and hard. Next, Avi gets on her back and has Febby shove the Slink as far as she can up her ass, and cums hard while filled up with almost two feet of toy. When its Febby’s turn to take a big toy up her ass, she gets face-down, ass-up and gets fucked deep and fast with a monster of a cock. Stretched out by the large dildo, Febby commands Gwen to slide her entire fist up her ass. Gwen gets it in Febby’s ass with ease and fist-fucks her ass until she cums hard.
Duration: 1:22:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stupid Little Bitch: Avi Love, Febby Twigs, Gwen Vicious' Anal 3-way

Dolly's Tape bondage Nightmare - Part 2 Grand Blanc

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... As told by dolly The man spins around my taped body several times, then walks away. I'm left to struggle and moan. The man eventually returns. He ties a length of rope in my hair and then ties it off, further limiting my movement. He relaxes in his recliner once again. He of course starts poking me with a stick as he does so. He then seems to have an idea. He gets up and comes back with rope. He wraps it around my waist and sits back down. He pulls on the rope and when he does I spin like a top. He seems to be enjoying himself at my expense. He then picks up the stick and starts poking my bound tits again! He's not done with the tape yet though. Cotton pads are put over my eyes and then he tapes up my face. My nipples are pinched by something excruciatingly tight! I scream as the pressure is applied to each nipple. He then tapes up my hands! Just when I think I can't go on he does something else that makes me completely forget about what I could barely stand a minute ago. He once again leaves me to struggle and mmphh. He finally returns, but only to spin me around again. I'm his playtoy. He leaves me once again and that's all I remember. At the end of the clip I show some footage of Dolly being released from her tape mummification.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dolly's Tape bondage Nightmare - Part 2

Drusilla Suffers on the Post for Our Enjoyment - Part 3 West Jordan

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I hammer a nail into the post and then anchor nose hooks to it. Drusilla yelps and moans as I pull her wrists up and tie them off at the top of the post, before adding more clear tape. 6 heavy duty spring clamps are applied to her tits before I take a break for a while and watch her suffer. I'm not done with her yet though as I return and slide the concrete block out from under her feet. She slides down the post a fraction of an inch, but it is enough to tighten up her nose hooks even more. Drusilla screams and moans in agony, but once again... I'm not done with her yet. I clover clamp her cunt lips, then I remove her shoes and tie one big to to each clamp as she suffers for our enjoyment suspended and bound to the post. Drusilla's screams intensify as she endures her bondage. At the end of the clip, I release her and give her a long hug as I appreciate how she has suffered for us. I show some closeups of her body and tits afterwards, showcasing the marks the clamps and fishing line left. Nothing fake here.
Duration: 26:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 605.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drusilla Suffers on the Post for Our Enjoyment - Part 3

Collared, Gagged, Spanked, Whipped Old Fort

Illustrious Rouge is brought in. She is wearing 7" ballet boots and shiny panties. Her wrists are taped behind her back. I sit her in a chair and leave her for a few moments. When I return, I strap a posture collar on her. A big red ballgag is next. I stand her up and make her face a length of pipe. It has a 90 degree attachment at the bottom. She straddles that. She has trouble standing in the boots. I lock her collar to a ring attached to the vertical bar. I grab her by her hair with one hand and start smacking her ass with my other. I eventually remove my hand from her hair and grab her by her right tit. After a while, I pick up a leather belt and continue whipping her ass with it. This goes on until almost the rest of the clip.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 420.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collared, Gagged, Spanked, Whipped

Время генерации страницы 0.03681 секунды с 9 запросами