View Single Post
Old 09-07-2024, 03:25 PM   #42103
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Rescued for Anal Services Enna

Cast: Dakota Skye ,Tommy Pistol
Genres: Leather ,Ass Hook ,Bondage ,Suspension ,Cage ,Fetish ,Collar ,Role Play ,Humiliation ,shaved ,Nipple Torment ,Blowjob ,Anal Fingering ,Chains
Video language: English
Dakota Skye is made into an obedient anal slave when she gets picked up off the street by a powerful and perverted man, Tommy Pistol. Innocent looking and petite, Dakota gets put through her paces in some intense rough sex and bondage positions.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:11:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rescued for Anal Services

HardTied Winnie Rider and Jack Hammer Karlstad

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Winnie Rider, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission
Winnie Rider has the kind of fantasies all girls have, but most are never ready to admit. This hot blonde wants to be bound. She wants to have her big tits roughly handled. She wants her beautiful ass to be plundered.
Duration: 52:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Winnie Rider and Jack Hammer

Thetrainingofo part 42203 Dolly Leigh Tianmu Shan

Tommy mounts the box in front of Lana and fucks her face. He then returns to fucking her doggy while choking, humiliating, and spanking her ass bright red. Finally Lana is tied on her back and Tommy mounts her throat and abuses her nipples. Tommy sits on Lana’s face and makes her eat his ass. Tommy rewards his trashy whore by stuffing his entire fist inside her and adds the Hitachi to drive Lana over the edge. After a round of bucking orgasms Tommy takes his turn and shoots his load up her nose and makes her snort it.
Duration: 1:13:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8975kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thetrainingofo part 42203 Dolly Leigh

Elizabeth Thorn, Delirious Hunter All Grown Up Part 1 National Stock Yards

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Elizabeth Thorn, Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
He knows exactly how to catch a slut like this. Rather than running up to her he plays it cool, acts like he is shy. She takes the bait, coming over to talk and flirting shamelessly.
Duration: 41:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth Thorn, Delirious Hunter All Grown Up Part 1

Diamond Banks' Anal Toy Grand Rapids

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Kink
Cast: Diamond Banks, Taylor Nicole
Genres: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Stretching, Big Toy, black hair, Blonde, buttplug, Dildo, Dominatrix, Facesitting, Gaping, Lesbian, LezDom, mixed
Video language: English
Diamond Banks has Taylor Nicole naked, lying on her back, and bound in rope. Taylor’s legs are spread apart and a bejeweled butt-plug is already in her asshole. Diamond crops her pale ass and thighs until they turn pink. Diamond pops the plug in and out and licks Taylor’s asshole. Diamond sits on her face and fucks Taylor’s ass with a pink dildo. Next, Taylor is on her knees with a metal hook in her ass. Diamond pops it out and spanks her ass cheeks with a paddle. In the final scene Taylor is in a full rope-suspension and gets strap-on fucked upside-down.
Duration: 38:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9738kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diamond Banks' Anal Toy

Dolly's Test - Part 1 Asher

Dolly wanted to model for FutileStruggles, so I decided to do a test shoot with her. The clip starts with Dolly, a tall cute redhead, already lightly bound... Just wrist and ankles. A huge red ballgag is immediately stuffed in her mouth. She is then left to struggle. After 5 min or so the jaw stretching gag proves to be too much for our new damsel. I remove it and stuff a large pair of panties in her mouth as a substitute. I wrap her head with clear packing tape to seal them in. Soon after I rope up her legs nice and tight. I tie her thighs in 2 places and I also tie her lower legs in 2 places. Once again, I leave her to struggle for a while. When I come back, I smack her ass and grope her tits for a while, and in the process her blouse is ripped open, exposing her pretty white bra. Dolly, is once again left to struggle. I return after a while with a chair. Dolly is lifted onto it so I can more thoroughly bind her. I do just that. After I'm satisfied, I wrap vetwrap around her gag, cut off her bra, clover clamp her nipples, Tug on the clover clamps, and then bind her tits. After all this I once again leave poor Dolly to struggle. I return and remove the clamps, but that's just so I can squeeze and slap them more easily. I finally tire of this and move Dolly to the floor. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dolly's Test - Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.06936 секунды с 9 запросами