View Single Post
Old 09-12-2016, 06:13 PM   #33
Cameron

Поблагодарили 1,288,538 раз(а) в 132,821 сообщениях

All my threads

Cameron has disabled reputation

30 Days And 30 Nights
29 May 2015
It is quite obvious you are a chronic masturbater. Looking for any opportunity to stroke that lowly dick. Princess Penny knows how to play with your head, how to control you and manipulate you into being the most obedient slave. She has broken you down that you are just a weak, submissive pet to her. You crave to be her owned slave and will go to any lengths to make your dream become reality.
Princess Penny wants you to show her just how loyal you are, just how badly you want ownership. She knows just how much stroking your dick means to you but does Penny's happiness mean more. Can you handle the seductive teasing of your obsession, would you lock your dick away, for 30 days and 30 nights? Being blue balled and teased to the max constantly. You know it wont be an easy journey but your willing to do ANYTHING for you soon to be keeper. As Princess explains just how it works, you are horny but so frustrated. Her words entrap you and your dick is locked away and key in her bitchy hands. These are going to be a long 30 days and nights but you want to show her just what an obedient slave you really are.
So enjoy your last ever wank to your Princess.....and enjoy your 30 days of fun!

if some file die in my release(post) contact with me(send PM) and I fixed it!

МОЙ ПАСС САЙТ | MY PASSWORDS SITE

How to get fast direct download links from protected.socadvnet.com and flyfiles.net links as premium user without captcha
Cameron is offline   Reply With Quote
2 пользователя(ей) сказали cпасибо:
heavy_d2011 (09-13-2016), heedps (09-12-2016)

Время генерации страницы 0.11052 секунды с 9 запросами