View Single Post
Old 09-08-2024, 06:59 AM   #11712
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Double Device Melvin

Cast: Vespa, Cam Damage
Genres: Latex, Fetish, Rubbe
Video language: English
A fetish is defined as “a form of sexual desire in which pleasure and gratification are derived from a particular object or part of the human body.” While many fetishists are capable of having sexual encounters which do not incorporate the object of their fetish in any way, most prefer for it to be a frequent part of their sex life or even their day-to-day routine. Sometimes, the term “fetish” will be used interchangeably with “kink,” although a kink is typically considered to be a less intense or all-consuming sexual interest than that which “fetish” implies.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:09
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 29255kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Device

Cam vs Riah New Woodstock

Cast: Cam Damage, Riah
However, despite its popularity and widespread nature, sources of straightforward, factual information about the fetish and its accompanying latex are surprisingly few and far between. But don’t worry – your fellow rubber lovers here at LaidTex have compiled this informational guide to help you understand everything from the history of the fetish to just what makes latex lovers tick.
Duration: 18:37
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10889kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cam vs Riah

Fetcon Surprise Ryder

Whitney walks into my hotel room after she had agreed to meet for a tryst earlier in the evening. She wanted to make good on her promise to drive me wild with passion.
I'm still trying to scream through my gag as Whitney walks past the bathroom. I imagine she thinks I'm just making playful noises, so she'll come release me from whatever self-tie I have gotten myself into. I see her come just past the bathroom wall. She looks superhot with her blonde hair thrown up into a retro bun, black leather bra and miniskirt sleek against her skin, and black leather heels gliding effortlessly across the floor.
Whitney sees me now and the look of terror on my face. She realizes that I am trying to warn her of certain danger, but can't fully process the eminent peril, before a large hand wraps around her head and pulls her into submission.
Duration: 15:44
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 261.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetcon Surprise

Railed Yangjiang

Cast: Vespa, Chuck
While some individuals identify latex as their only fetish, an attraction to latex or rubber is often found to overlap with a number of other sexual interests. Many latex fetishists also practice D&s (dominant and submissive) or S&M (sadist and masochist) relationships, possibly due to the fact that latex is a common material used to make gear for these fetishes such as dominatrix outfits or gimp suits
Duration: 8:07
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9480kbps

File size: 571.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Railed

Riah vs Wren & Cam skiatook

Cast: Cam Damage, Riah, Wicked Wren
Why, a latex fetish, of course! Although it may sound extremely unique and even a little bit strange if you’ve never heard of it before, a latex or rubber fetish is actually one of the most common sexual interests experienced by the human population. Latex fetishes are young, old, gay, straight, bisexual, male, female, genderqueer, transgender, and can be found in every country in the world. They range from those just discovering their sexuality and exploring their likes for the first time to experienced kinksters who love to share their passion in clubs or at meetups for like-minded individuals.
Duration: 20:56
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11476kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Riah vs Wren & Cam

Charlotte And The Rigid Bondage Stand Lackawaxen

This vintage video is from 2008 during the beginning of this website. As we know now, sometimes you just need to grab whatever bondage gear you have lying around and simply apply it wherever it fits. Michael started off with two sets of Rigid Ankle Cuffs, on top of one another, around Charlotte's legs. Then a Rigid Fiddle between her legs to secure her wrists, and a Rigid Collar around her neck. Michael topped off his work with a bunch of 2-inch wide leather straps from Mister-S. At this point Charlotte was quite a sight to behold.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:20
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1473kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 104.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte And The Rigid Bondage Stand

Board Stiff Grifton

Cast: Vespa, Heavy
Wearing tight, flexible latex has been likened by many fetishists to “having a second skin”. The similarities between latex and skin are many – smooth texture, elasticity, and, at least to some fetishes, pleasing or attractive color and scent.
Duration: 10:45
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 7445kbps

File size: 596.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Board Stiff
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02637 секунды с 9 запросами