Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Electra Rayne: Pain and Suffering ZHENJIANG

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Kink
Cast: Electra Rayne, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Blonde, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dildo, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation
Video language: English
Electra met The Pope recently, and requested to be dominated by him. Enthusiastic and willing, we got her on the books and made it happen. The day begins with Electra on her knees. Her magnificent ass is in the air so that he can have his way with it. The Pope uses his heavy leather flogger to get her flesh warmed up for what comes next. As the scene goes on, he uses a cane, crop, and more floggers to bring this slut to the very edge. With Electra ready to explode, he presses the vibe tightly against her swollen clit, and the orgasms erupt. A dildo is buried in her pussy next, to fully destroy this slut. Next, Electra is shackled to the wall with her arms and legs pulled wide for The Pope’s easy access to her entire body. The cat-o-nine tails is used to bring her flesh back to a sensitivity level that makes him happy. Just as Electra thinks that it is winding down, The Pope brandishes two different cattle prods. Electra is reluctant, but The Pope makes her beg to be shocked as he holds a vibe against her pussy and makes her cum. In the final scene Electra is on her back with her arms pulled above her head, her legs pinned down with steel traps. Her back is arched to its limit and it accentuates her amazing curves. The Pope goes to work on her flesh some more, with a leather crop that has her screaming from the first strike. He quickly switches his attention to making her cum, and rips non-stop orgasms from her as she begs for it to stop. She had no idea that orgasms could be as tormenting as pain.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9748kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Electra Rayne: Pain and Suffering

Zoey monroe, wrapped In rope and fucked by five cocks Log Lane Village

Release Year: 2018
Left naked and alone at home with her tits in rope bondage, the beautiful blonde Zoey Monroe is having trouble cleaning her house with her wrists tied to her hips. She has to get everything tidied before her man gets home.
Duration: 58:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zoey monroe, wrapped In rope and fucked by five cocks

Formal Night Upperco

We have a beautiful night ahead of us...formal dress, stockings, high heels, dinner, ball room dancing, cocktails, rope, gags, etc.... The fall charity ball is sure to be a lot of fun! As I eluded to in my summary of the evening, Johnny breaks from his usual form and rather than tying me up and worrying me about being late, he waits until we get home before he detains me. I walk through the front door and am led upstairs to the empty loft and he proceeds to tie my arms behind me to the electric wench. Then he gives me a thick detective style black satin gag to match my dress. After a couple of minutes, Johnny goes into the bedroom and disappears for a while. Uh oh! I think he has a lot more planned for later on. He's just keeping me tied up until he has everything ready for me!
Duration: 6:38
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2099kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 109.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Formal Night

Whore Slut Sailor Luna Ass Fucked In Rope Bondage Copeland

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Tommy Pistol, Sailor Luna
Genres: Blonde, Bondage, brunet, drool, Hitachi, Hood, Latinx, Leather, natural boobs, Pain, Rope Bondage, slim, Straitjacket, Sub, Submission, Sybian, Zapper
Video language: English
Sailor Luna is the kind of wanton whore who is all too willing to do whatever it takes to please a sadistic male dominant. Her three whore holes exudes a raw sexual energy that makes a cruel man drool with desire. Sailor finds herself coerced and bound in a straight jacket and isolation hood that makes her completely out of control and vulnerable to the cruel intentions of a brutal taskmaster. After tenderizing her soft skin with a nasty electric zapper her dom works her ass over with a heavy leather flogger and thin wooden cane. She yelps and squeals and tries to escape the path of the onslaught of brutal impact play but the bondage is inescapable and she is unable to avoid the abuse of the cruel torment. She is then tied to a sybian and is repeatedly and brutally face fucked over and over until she gags and chokes all over a massive cock. All the while her greedy pussy grinds on the vibrating face of the sybian causing her to cum multiple and repeated female orgasms. Her eyes roll back into her head from the intense pain of non stop sexual stimulation while she is made to aggressively suck dick. Next she is tied to a table with her legs spread apart with tight rope bondage. Her tight pink pussy is then fucked into submission and brutally abused with a relentless hitachi. Once warmed up, the massive cock is jammed into her asshole, sending her body into tremors. The male dom fucks her tight asshole until the table she is tied to is shoved clear across the room. And before she can catch her breath, the greedy slut is tossed onto the floor, perched on her delicate knees with her ass spread wide in the air. The sadist digs in and continues the anal onslaught of her teeny butt hole. He spanks her perfect round ass until it grows red with delight causing the whore to beg to gobble up a huge load of his jizz. He is only too happy to oblige and blows a huge load of cum all over her jiggling ass and the cleans up the mess with her sweat drenched face. He spits on her and walks away, leaving her in a heap of her own mess and anal juices.
Duration: 1:14:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whore Slut Sailor Luna Ass Fucked In Rope Bondage

Nikki the inmate fancysteel Kokomo

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Fancysteel
Enter the strange and twisted world of chastity prison.Poppy is a young woman full of rebellious spirit. All day long she searches for all types of pleasure, even some forbidden by the laws of the state. Despite prostitution and sexual deviancy being illigal now in this state, Poppy still freely does as she pleases with no respect for the law. And because she freely does as she pleases, we will freely apply the penalty to her as we please with respect for the law.Our special street team found her up to no good, clearly searching for a law to break. We arrested her, brought her in, and went through the usual booking process. However, this prison she was in was no ordinary prison. No, this was a special prison, a prison designed to curb deviant behavior. A prison to control her, to teach her, and to dominate her. This was Chastity Prison. We stuck poor Poppy into a small cell. With literially nothing to do. Time went by with nothing for her to do. However, this was all apart of our plan. A plan to catch her in the act, a plan to catch her in a trap. And like a spider waiting for a fly, we saw Poppy trying to curb her bordom by sticking her hand down her scrubs and playing with something that is off limits inside this prison.This gives us the chance, as we catch her in the act, to put her in the real “cell” of chastity prison, in the form of one of our chastity belts. We will restrain her to our chairs to make sure she tries nothing funny as we lock her new metal panties to her person. There will be no escape, no running away. Her rebellious spirit will be broken by cold hard steel.
Duration: 28:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4172kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 903.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikki the inmate fancysteel

Lipstickification: Angel Price & Scarlett Foxett 4K Southard

Studio: RestrainedElegance
Cast: Angel Price, Scarlett Foxett
Genres: BDSM, Torture
Upstart gang boss Scarlett Foxett has trespassed on the territory of Angel Price, head of the Angel gang, and the more experienced mob boss is having none of it. She and her thugs pay the elegant red-head a little visit, and Angel comes out on top. She has Scarlett collared and drags her in to the play room of her mansion. Time to break this pretty little lesbian's spirit and turn her into a sexual plaything! Angel starts by kicking Scarlett's legs out from under her, taking her down to floor level. Planting one elegant stiletto heel into Scarlett's sternum, she drives the wind out of her and then threatens worse as she grinds her heel in, crushing the other girl underfoot. Scarlett is feisty and spirited, and fights back - but Angel takes her down and begins the course of lipstickification to turn Scarlett into a cute little "sissy" maid! Scarlett's elegant suit hits the floor as the wicked mafia boss strips her naked, and verbally humiliating her, controlling her completely with physical strength and the restraint of her collar. She plays with her new toy and makes her dress in a humiliating fashion - pink underwear and a see-through top! When Scarlett baulks, she is "persuaded" by a savage whipping from the woman who is going to be her owner and her dominatrix for the rest of her short career... this mobster's days of crime are over. Her days of humiliation as a lipstick lesbian sex slave are just beginning.
Duration: 19:34
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9518kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lipstickification: Angel Price & Scarlett Foxett 4K

Fancysteel the pony Moscow Mills

Release Year: 2021
Studio: FancySteel
Nikki is back in her most sexy role yet, selected by Devine Succubus to be transformed into a Human Pony. This fetish movie explores, pony play, pet play, humiliation, bondage, chastity and discipline.
Duration: 22:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5092kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 889.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fancysteel the pony

Время генерации страницы 0.02593 секунды с 9 запросами