View Single Post
Old 09-08-2024, 10:16 AM   #10889
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Worthless Fucking Whore: Kate Kennedy is Used and Abused by Derrick Pierce Eastview

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Kate Kennedy
Genres: Spanking ,Nipple Clamps ,Leather ,Bondage ,natural boobs ,Blonde ,Rope Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Tattoo ,other hair color
Video language: English
With a ball gag in her mouth, completely naked, standing on the tips of her toes, Kate Kennedy is bound in rope bondage. Her thighs are tied together and her arms are bound behind her back to rope that leads up to the ceiling. Derrick Pierce creeps up from behind and tells Kennedy that he’s only there to please himself and use her body like an object. He grabs a flogger and starts hitting the backs of Kate’s legs and ass. He turns her around and flogs her tits hard, and the loud slaps from the leather connecting to flesh reverberate in the room. Derrick gets an Hitachi vibrator and presses it against Kate’s pussy. Just before she’s about to cum, he takes the vibrator away. Derrick gets behind Kate, pulls his pants down, and shoves his hard cock into her tight pussy. He fucks her hard and deep, using her hair and her throat for leverage. In the next scene, Kate is bound again in rope with her ass in the air. Derrick flogs and spanks Kate’s ass until it turns a pretty pink shade. He edges her pussy with a vibrator and finally lets her cum after denying her for so long. After she cums hard, he shoves his cock in her pussy and fucks her good. Derrick walks over to her face and shoves his cock in her mouth. He fucks her throat, getting his dick covered in her spit and ready for her ass. He pounds her ass hard like a pile-driver and she cums on his cock. In the final scene, Kate is bound on her back, this time with her legs spread and her pussy also spread wide open with clothespins and string. Derrick canes the bottoms of her feet and her spread-open pussy. He puts nipple clamps on her tits and pulls them as he vibes her pussy. He fucks her ass hard and sprays his load all over her pussy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Worthless Fucking Whore: Kate Kennedy is Used and Abused by Derrick Pierce

Anal Fuck-Off: Ana Foxxx, Kira Noir, Jane Wilde in Lesbian Psychodrama Bandon

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Ana Foxxx, Jane Wilde, Kira Noir
Genres: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Stretching, Black, black hair, bottom, Brunette, buttplug, Dildo, Dominatrix, Fisting, Gaping, Lesbian, LezDom, natural boobs, Petite, Role Play, shaved, slim, Strap On, toned, top
Video language: English
Ana Foxxx, Kira Noir and Jane Wilde! Need I say more? Three super hot babes star in this weeks lesbian psychodrama role play where the girls are “pitted” against each other with their anal skills to prove their love to Ana. Who loves her the most? Who will Ana choose to keep as her number one fuck toy? When Jane shows up at Ana’s place Kira is already there flirting with Ana on the bed. Jealousy and a chance to win Ana over kick in and the great Anal Fuck Off begins! They pull Ana’s little top off and tongue her nipples getting her all turned on. Ana has a butt plug in her ass and the girls play with it sliding it in and out of her tight asshole and licking it clean. Each of them determined to fuck Ana the best they each take turns pleasing her with butt toys, pussy licking and hot tender kisses on her lips and her asshole. A long metal dildo glides in and out of Ana’s firm ass until she cums hard and the girls clean it off voraciously. They are all getting along pretty good so now it’s Kira’s turn to get some action and boy do these lovely ladies give it to her. First while Ana vibes Kira’s pussy Jane drives her petite fist right up her asshole and it drives her to crazy town. Then Ana gives her a good ass fuckin’ with a fat blue strap on cock while Jane slaps and chokes her. More fisting please! Jane fills her butt again with a fist and then they try to fill her up with an even bigger butt plug. Can they get it in? And then little Jane Wilde gets big treatment from Ana and Kira, first they fuck her ass with a glass dildo to warm her up. Then they stuff an even bigger toy in her but and Jane goes Wilde. Jane is famous for her top notch gaping, her ass just gapes like no other. She wiggles and writhes as Ana and Kira fuck her, lick her ass and get her off again and again. Who wins in the end? The Anal Fuck-Off delivers some hot hot hot girl girl girl action! Wow!
Duration: 1:21:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4831kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Fuck-Off: Ana Foxxx, Kira Noir, Jane Wilde in Lesbian Psychodrama

Garage Night Out Corea

There is one good thing about being stuck in the house. You finally clean up and make good use of the garage. And, Johnny and I haven't had a real date night in quite a while since there seems to be no real place to go. So, we decided to solve multiple quandaries, we would have our date in the garage. I dressed up, sort of naughty like Johnny likes, with a sparkly red top, tight black PVC skirt, stockings, hot pink silk panties and shiny black high heels. I meet my darling master in the now somewhat more spacious garage. He has a chair sitting in the middle of the floor. I know what is coming next. I sit in the chair and allow Johnny to tie my arms behind the back of the chair and legs spread and tied to the chair legs with rope. Then, he stuffs my mouth with cloth and puts a hefty amount of tape over my face. He sits there and lets me be. Watches me wiggle and begome indignant. He's amused. I am relieved of all other duties. The garage is cleanish. Life is all good.
Duration: 11:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5886kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 502.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Garage Night Out

Dee Williams Soldier

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Dee Williams
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
It's not all bad for Dee, it turns out she does like playing rough, and every painful position and bit of torment gives her more pleasure. She particularly likes it when Matt puts the sex machine in her ass and turns it on to its highest setting. Soon enough he's got her squirting all over the place and crying out in orgasm.
Duration: 47:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7361kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dee Williams

Charlotte Sartre - Assylum - Anal Inquisition vol 1 Grayslake

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the every time!
Duration: 56:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11845kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte Sartre - Assylum - Anal Inquisition vol 1

Fancysteel the farm pt.2 Lille

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Fancysteel
The final piece of the video puzzle as the girls from 'Police ' and 'The Rabbit Snare' are sentenced to a life of hard labor at The Farm. 3 Girls are charged for petty crimes, sent to a hard labor camp in this cruel bizarre world of chastity and chains they will learn to survive.
Duration: 26:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2111kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 451.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fancysteel the farm pt.2

Lauren phillips gets double anal from a gang bang! Ocumare Del Tuy

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Kink
All natural, redhead Lauren Phillips has a business that helps troubled college students get back on track. Thinking she is going to the home of rich to help his struggling , Lauren gets lured into the secret underground lair of a devious band of clowns looking to gang bang an unsuspecting woman. She is nervous when she arrives at the address given to her, but she is desperate for money and decides to risk going into an old derelict building near the train tracks on the wrong side of town. She is quickly overrun by a gang of cackling madmen, frothing with raw sexual desire and hungry for her sweet pussy and tight asshole. Once Lauren realizes what their intentions are, she decides that this is actually a dream come true and begins to devour all five of their massive cocks. She gorges herself and squeals with bliss as she gets face fucked and gags on their stiff rods. Her pussy drips with desire and she begs the sadistic clowns to dominate her. They toss her around like a rag doll and begin to take turns mercilessly fucking her pretty pink pussy. She gags on their cocks and as she is choked pleads for more. Soon she is airtight with a huge dick in her pussy, mouth, and tight asshole. She only wants more and tries to cram two cocks in her mouth at once. Her greed and lust to be used as a useless fuck toy only makes the clowns fuck her harder and harder. In their wild passion the clowns begin to double penetrate her pussy. Painfully her pussy stretches open and she screams with delight. The fever intensifies and she begs for double penetration in her asshole. After some squirming and fighting back the men pin her down and take turns cramming two dicks in her asshole. She immediately climaxes and begins the first of an never ending wave of orgasms that flow from one to the next. When the nasty clowns finally grow tired of using her fuck holes they decide to turn her into a cum dumpster. They each take turns blowing massive loads of jizz on face while their ring leader fists her stubbornly tight pussy. As they walk away she smiles and asks for more. Lauren Phillips gets double vaginal, double anal, and fisted while being dominated by a gang bang of sadistic men and loves it!!
Duration: 57:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4853kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lauren phillips gets double anal from a gang bang!

Время генерации страницы 0.04603 секунды с 9 запросами