View Single Post
Old 09-08-2024, 04:41 PM   #2124
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bringing Back Some of Our Favorites!: The Indestructible Derek Pain Passadumkeag

Cast: Derek Pain
Genres: Clothespins ,Gay ,Clover Clamps ,Pain ,the pit ,Nipple Torment ,Extreme Torment ,the water chamber ,Brutal Punishment ,Bondage
Video language: English
The Chair - Derek Pain begins his challenge bound in the chair as Van punches him in the chest and beats him with the crop. Clothespins are clamped across his chest and all across his balls as Derek screams at the top of his longs when each one is ripped from his flesh. The Pit - The bound body builder struggles to balance on stilts while enduring a flogging. After he’s warmed up, Derek endures the biggest flogger Van possesses before he’s taken off to the water chamber. The Water Chamber - Derek hangs, suspended over a giant water tank as he’s dropped and plunges in face first. Clover clamps then pinch down his torso to keep him afloat before he’s dunked back into the water. After three intense challenges, Van milks Derek’s rock hard cock till he blasts his cum all over.
Format: mp4
Duration: 55:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4814kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bringing Back Some of Our Favorites!: The Indestructible Derek Pain

Private Studs Rolfe

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Bareback Enterprises Inc.
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
This privileged club is invite only and you get exclusive access to your own Private Studs who are extremely happy to tend your every need. Throwing you on the sofa, your new fuck buddy will kiss you all over and will lick you from shaft to ass until you're begging to be fucked hard and raw. But if you covet more than one mouth, more than one pair of hands and more than one cock, then these personal playthings will haul you in a sling and take advantage of you from every angle. Get ready for over two hours of bareback barraging!
Duration: 2:29:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4480kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 5.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Private Studs

Kostya kazenny fucks marcel Rifton

Release Year: 2020
Studio: JustFor Fans
Marcel looks very hot. But I couldn't imagine how much he really is. I lost my temper, I'm sorry. After the quarantine we'll definitely meet again. A couple more times: one for short extremely hard and one for slow and long.
Duration: 15:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7963kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 897.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kostya kazenny fucks marcel

Fist - Die Herrenrige Sharptown

Release Year: 2009
Studio: be.me.fi Video
Cast: none available
Genres: BDSM, Amateur, Fisting, Spanking, Oral, Anal, Threesomes, Leather, Blowjob
Extreme sex from Germany Amateur Studios. Not for the faint of heart. For if our guys really get going, then there is no stopping. With everything clean fits the Arschfotzen be stretched until it stops.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:30:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 827.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fist - Die Herrenrige

Extrem Entlaufen Joliet

Release Year: 2009
Studio: be.me.fi Video
Cast: none available
Genres: Amateur, BDSM, Dungeon, Leather, Bondage, Fisting
Just like someone is usually the top, and there's a willing bottom to make a man-to-man matched set, there's another side too that interjects excitement. Gay Domination is just that...a man in control...and his supplicant. Of course if varies in degree...but it's fun for both always. The domination is real and very hard.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:31:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 857.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extrem Entlaufen

Vertical Suspension, Tickle Torment and Extreme Edging Boca Del Monte

Cast: JR Matthews
Genres: Bondage ,Edging ,Gay ,Oral Sex ,Prostate Stimulation ,unshaved ,Suspension ,body builder ,Stud ,Rope Bondage
JR Matthews is a hot local stud who says he likes to edge himself in his personal life, and he even has previous bondage experience. With that said we waste no time to tie him up and begin teasing his cock. As soon as we tear away his underwear his cock is raging hard, just begging to be edged. After a few edges, we give JR some impact play, warming his body up with a few smacks while his cock stands straight at attention. JR is suspended vertically as Sebastian teases him with his tongue. Just as the bound stud’s about to blow his load, Van surprises him with the flogger before suspending him horizontally with his cock dangling towards the ground. We bind JR to the bed, teasing his cock with the vibrating hitachi’s before shoving the vibrator up his ass. We finally milk a load out of JR’s cock before having him endure some post-orgasmic torment.
Duration: 1:24:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vertical Suspension, Tickle Torment and Extreme Edging

Justin Jett's Two Straight & Three Gay Men Extreme Orgy In Outdoor Terrace Drasco

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: big harry, Big Liam, David Rex, JUSTIN JETT, Ridick
Our two straight mates Big Harry and Big Liam from the UK came to Spain and we invited them to Ridick's outdoor terrace to service their dicks with our horsehung friend David Rex XL. In return they serviced our holes in a full on hardcore all male orgy between straight and gay men. Sling, Baseball Bats, Big Toys, Blindfolds, Lots Of Foreskin, Smoke, Piss, Extreme Assplay, Chains, Cock Cage, Outdoors... Do I need to say more? We were feeling PIGGY. This is the Hottest Fucking Night.
Duration: 58:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2334kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Justin Jett's Two Straight & Three Gay Men Extreme Orgy In Outdoor Terrace

Время генерации страницы 0.03178 секунды с 9 запросами