Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Only Fans - Spikey Dee and Canyon Cole Rimrock

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Only Fans
Cast: Spikey Dee, Canyon Cole
Genres: anal, bareback, cumshots, gay, oral, twinks
Spikey Dee and Canyon Cole kick off their wild romp with a steamy oral exchange, setting the stage for their raunchy bareback action. Dee's skilled hands and tongue are the perfect appetizer for their raw, passionate anal encounter, culminating in a shared cumshot. A gay twinks' paradise.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:22
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 678.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Only Fans - Spikey Dee and Canyon Cole

Gay A Toy Story HD720p Redwood Valley

Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, European, Facials, Cumshots, Twinks, Young Studs, Uncut
Video language: English
You know what it's like, boys love their toys! Forget the bikes, the boards and the gaming systems though, these horny boys have some very special toys to enjoy in this 80 minute butt-stretching and cock-pleasuring movie, with scene after scene of anal action as they play with the holes of their buddies and explore new possibilities. But plugs, anal beads and some delicious thick and meaty dildos find their way into those holes for some cum-inducing pleasure the likes of which you'll rarely see on video! Kamyk Walker leads the cast, with gorgeous new Staxus star John Parker and handsome Justin Conway too, backed by by some of the sexiest twink boys available
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:19:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay A Toy Story HD720p

Young And Cocky Twinks Wacissa

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Hammer Entertainment
Cast: Ricco Luna, Cory Blake, Damian Dreik, James Wilson, Milan Sharp
Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Group, Blowjob, Anal Sex, Cum Shots
We have hot and horny boys who are hungry for some intense sucking and sex action. With huge cocks and a sexual appetite that will never slow down these gorgeous twinks are young.
Duration: 1:50:32
Video: 848x480, MP4V, 1997kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young And Cocky Twinks

Hungskater breeds Matthew Ellis 1080p Palmersville

Cast: Hungskater, Matthew Ellis
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
"You guys already know that Hungskater is one of my all-time favourite guys to film with, and every time we get together it is just magic."
Duration: 30:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8303kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hungskater breeds Matthew Ellis 1080p

Glenn & Jordan raw WUXI

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Glenn, Jordan
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, 69, Rimming, Kissing, Hunks, Creampie, Cumshots, Tattoos, Red Hair
I sometimes dread giving you the back-story on some of these videos. This video was supposed to be a flip-flop video with Jordan testing the waters bottoming for the first time.Well, that was not to be. Jordan tried and tried and tried but he just couldn't sit on Glenn's cock, which would droop after 90 seconds of fidgeting to get it in. I guess I could have left it in as an OutTake, but as usual, I feel like it spoils the flow, so putting this info in the Summary, doesn't ruin the flow of the actual video. The guys jump right to it, 69ing and rimming each other's holes. Glenn sure can lick like a pro, while Jordan beat back the bush and had at Glenn's hole with his tongue.After 6-7 misfires with Jordan sitting on Glenn's cock, we reset and tried with Glenn sitting on Jordan's cock, and even then, Glenn took his time amodating Jordan's thick stick.Once in though, Glenn gives Jordan quite a ride while Jordan matches his pace and begins fucking him fast and hard. Jordan really is an amazing top, so I am not too sad to see he isn't versatile. Or maybe next time I will find a partner with a "starter" cock.The two spoon, and I know I just said it, but Jordan is such a great top that he can work this position like no other. I love being able to see Glenn's hole get pounded while he strokes his hard cock.Glenn uses Jordan's cock to make himself cum. Jordan unloads all over Glenn's hole, marking him as his Boy for the day!
Duration: 21:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2179kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 370.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Glenn & Jordan raw

Gay Dive In HD Conyers

Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, European, Facials, Cumshots, Twinks, Young Studs, Uncut
Maybe it’s all the hot, naked flesh that’s on offer, but there’s no denying the fact that spending time by the pool sure makes our boys horny. That’s excellent news for our legion of cock-crazed fans, as the likes of Yuri Adamov, Sven Laarson and Brad Fitt head for the water to engage in a stunning succession of waterside set-pieces, culminating in a 5-man suck-and-fuck-fest that’ll blow your balls! So unzip, strip off and dive straight on in – the water’s lovely and the boys are rock hard and aching to unload
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:46:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay Dive In HD

Gay Raw Scouts HD Upernavik

It’s off to the country for ten of the horniest, filthy-minded pups that you can ever imagine, all donning their legion’s uniform for a weekend of mindless cock-sucking and ass-pounding! Not that their uniforms stay on for long. Minutes after arriving the young beauties are stripping down for session after session of the hottest twink action you’re ever likely to see. From the shy and inexperienced to those who just live for cock, these lads will have you spurting time and time again in their quest for a badge in cock-sucking and bareback sex!
Duration: 1:46:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay Raw Scouts HD

Время генерации страницы 0.03239 секунды с 9 запросами