View Single Post
Old 09-08-2024, 10:28 PM   #75892
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default 陳光と街でナンパ企画を開催

陳光と街でナンパ企画を開催

陳光と街でナンパ企画を開催!!ナ� �パに成功したのは、昼休み中のイケ� ��ンリーマン!なんと、既婚者バイ( 男未経験)で、イケメン陳光を目の� �に乗り気で出演!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:17
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5868kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 321.6 MB

Download 陳光と街でナンパ企画を開催

NextDoorOriginals-Zak Bishop & Bridger Watts

Video language: English

I sat on the toilet, he remained standing and I suckled him. The dick was all drooling already, because I was smoothing it before. I suckled him like a calf, I went to the end of his cock. I tried to make as little noise as possible so no one would notice. Until he said he was going to come and I asked him to come in my mouth and he gushed in my mouth.

Duration: 42:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4686kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download NextDoorOriginals-Zak Bishop & Bridger Watts

Philippe Soulier Holden Hunt

人気モデル結城悠が、タチ3人に廻さ� ��、変態肉便器に堕ちていく。全身舐 められ、乳首やちんこがビンビンに� �
いじられすぎちゃって今までにない� �、どエロく仕上がってます

Duration: 11:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1936kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 179.1 MB

Download Philippe Soulier Holden Hunt

James Huntsman, Griffin Barrows

Studio: Next Door

As a massage therapist, Griffin Barrows sees a lot of different bodies, but as he works his trade on James Huntsman's back, he can't help but marvel at the specimen before him. James' ripped back and arms are holding more than their fair share of tension, and as Griffin kneads and prods, he feels James begin to loosen up.
James admits to Griffin that he's in need of some serious release, and Griffin affirms that assessment when he flips James over and begins working on his chest. James is carrying tension in his arms, his pecs, and his thighs, but Griffin senses that where James is in most need of attention is between his legs, so he wraps his fingers around the shaft of James' meaty cock and gives it a squeeze. James asks him if this treatment will cost him extra, and Griffin winks, telling him it's a first timer's discount, before plunging down full bore on James' cock, sucking at the head and working his way down to the base.
Griffin deep throats as James closes his eyes and enjoys it, but when Griffin turns him back over and begins to eat his ass, James realizes he's in for a completely unexpected surprise. Flipping him back over, Griffin strokes James' cock a bit more before mounting it, slowly lowering himself onto James' dick. James gives his ass a smack and Griffin rides him like a cowboy, grinding on James' cock as he plays with his taint. James, fully piqued, takes the situation under control and bends Griffin over his table, pounding him from behind as Griffin smiles with every thrust. He twists back onto his back and begins to work himself off as James fucks the cum out of him, pulling out and launching his pent up load all over Griffin's sweat drenched body. Slapping his cock against Griffin's taint, James doubles down on his promise to come back soon.

Duration: 1:11:15
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1766kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download James Huntsman, Griffin Barrows

Glenn & Jordan raw

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Glenn, Jordan
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, 69, Rimming, Kissing, Hunks, Creampie, Cumshots, Tattoos, Red Hair

I sometimes dread giving you the back-story on some of these videos. This video was supposed to be a flip-flop video with Jordan testing the waters bottoming for the first time.Well, that was not to be. Jordan tried and tried and tried but he just couldn't sit on Glenn's cock, which would droop after 90 seconds of fidgeting to get it in. I guess I could have left it in as an OutTake, but as usual, I feel like it spoils the flow, so putting this info in the Summary, doesn't ruin the flow of the actual video. The guys jump right to it, 69ing and rimming each other's holes. Glenn sure can lick like a pro, while Jordan beat back the bush and had at Glenn's hole with his tongue.After 6-7 misfires with Jordan sitting on Glenn's cock, we reset and tried with Glenn sitting on Jordan's cock, and even then, Glenn took his time amodating Jordan's thick stick.Once in though, Glenn gives Jordan quite a ride while Jordan matches his pace and begins fucking him fast and hard. Jordan really is an amazing top, so I am not too sad to see he isn't versatile. Or maybe next time I will find a partner with a "starter" cock.The two spoon, and I know I just said it, but Jordan is such a great top that he can work this position like no other. I love being able to see Glenn's hole get pounded while he strokes his hard cock.Glenn uses Jordan's cock to make himself cum. Jordan unloads all over Glenn's hole, marking him as his Boy for the day!

Duration: 21:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2179kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 370.4 MB

Download Glenn & Jordan raw
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04146 секунды с 9 запросами