View Single Post
Old 09-09-2024, 08:37 AM   #1309
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Rica - Fit Chick Facial Philippines

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
Hotel worker Rica is here today, she likes sex and she’s interested in seeing what a career in ‘doing it’ is like. She’s a bit soft spoken, and though I wouldn't call her shy, she’s definitely reserved and maybe even leery. She’s nice enough to join us today and when she arrives, it’s on the couch to start this interview. After getting to know a little about her job and sexual history it’s time to get naked. Rica mentions she wasn’t expecting this, but that’s not gonna stop her from achieving her goals. She was hiding an athletically fit body under that outfit, and Rick gets some nice close ups while she shows it off. She gladly plays with our toys and gets the buttplug in, though I don’t think she’s much of a fan of how it feels. We all know what happens next, and I'm pretty sure she has an idea. She doesn’t seem super stoked on it, but she willingly complies and next thing she knows she’s got my cock in her mouth. Remember that sneaky good body she was hiding? Well it looks even better from behind, and that ass and butthole look unbelievable. She’s a good fuck too, as soon as I get it in she’s throwing that ass back on me and we love that. She does great riding me on the couch, and then when I get her in missionary she uses her hands as leverage and once again is pushing that pussy back on me. She’s done anal before, but it’s been years and years, so we’re gonna warm her up and take it nice and slow. She handles my fingers no problem, and after an easy entry we’re buttfuckin’. She does very well during the anal exam lol, and that little booty takes a pounding. After some intense anal action Rick finds out she’s never had a facial before, so guess what she’s getting today? Yup a faaaacial. I blasted her face with some baby batter. Back on the couch all she can think about is getting it off her face. So Rick gives her a nice reprieve and lets her clean up a bit. While she’s doing that cleaning Rick lets her know he’s gonna send that demo tape in and she should be getting some work within 3 weeks or so. He very graciously offers her an uber and after a nice kiss goodbye she’s gone. Thanks for a great interview Rica!
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7448kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rica - Fit Chick Facial

Piss Tasting Blowjob Beaverlodge

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Lady Dee
Genres: Boy-Girl, Blowjob, Brunette, Close-up, Cumshot, Czech, Degustation, Pissing, Piss in mouth, Pussy wash, Shaved, Vaginal, Wet hair, Wet panties
Video language: German
Things get fun on VIPissy today with gorgeous raven haired Lady Dee. She is trying to get her guys attention as she gets ready in front of the mirror and after popping a pair of bunny ears on her head, she walks over to the sofa and gets him to help her pull down her hotpants. She places them on his crotch and pisses all over them. Afterwards, kinky Lady Dee bends over to lick her golden juices off his crotch and as she gets onto her knees she takes out his cock and gives him a mindblowing blowjob! Her man takes a step back and pisses into her mouth, letting his warm liquid drizzle down her chin! He aims his dick lower and covers Lady Dee in golden showers with his pee on tits, soaking her tank top through so she decides to take it off completely so that they can continue their hardcore hd pissing scene! She climbs on top of his cock and rides him while spreading her pussy lips apart then takes his big dick from her pussy to her mouth, tasting even more of his piss as he aims it into her mouth! Bending over doggystyle, Lady Dee takes his cock even deeper into her soaking wet pussy and then lifts one leg, pissing into his hands, before lapping it all up herself! Lady Dee is definitely submissive and this kinky couple continue to fuck before she holds out a glass, eager for her man to fill it with his pee! She tastes it once more by piss out of the glass then continues with her blowjob skills while he pours the remaining contents over his dick for her to suck off! To finish their sex session, Lady Dee takes a seriously messy facial and tastes his cum like a good submissive girl should!
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7929kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piss Tasting Blowjob

Luisa (25 years girls gyno exam) Ovando

Cast: Luisa
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Cervix Smear, Close Ups, Vagina Douche, Inflatable Baloon, Straight, Natural Tits, Brunett
Video language: English
Leggy female Luisa wears stockings and high heels to look sexy for her meeting with her gyno doctor. Firstly, the elderly doctor will finger-check her shaved cunt, later he will proceed with common gynecological procedures like breast exam, using a rectal thermometer, plastic and metal speculum exam, vaginal douche, a lot of pussy stretching, in the end the doctor tries to take a sample of patient urine. Inflatable balloon toy and massaging stick therapy will be done.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luisa (25 years girls gyno exam)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03544 секунды с 9 запросами