Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Anal Afternoon Brunch Ryde

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Candice Dare, Karlo Karrera, Holly Heart
Genres: bdsm, brunch, orgy, straight, female slave, master, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex, slave
Video language: English
Fit and toned blond slaves serve as the center piece of this spectacular brunch. The ladies serve up their submissive assholes for all the salacious guests to witness with Karlo fucks them into screaming orgasmic overload. We like our slaves well used before the dishes are even cleared.In the lounge the girls are put to good use, but some of our guests are inspired and spend the day in a BDSM orgy. A fantastic time is had by all, and the slaves are rewarded with a hot load.
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Afternoon Brunch

Anal Bondage Slave Training Alexa Nova Warrenton

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Alexa Nova, Tommy Pistol
Genres: bondage, fisting, nipple clamps, slave, bdsm, discipline, Rough Sex, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, gag
Anal slave girl Alexa Nova loves being tied with her ankles behind her head and fucked hard in the ass by Tommy Pistol. Slave trainers teach Alexa the ins and outs of servitude and test her BDSM limits with rough sex, pussy fisting, nipple clamps, tight bondage, gags and discipline.
Duration: 56:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Bondage Slave Training Alexa Nova

Grey and Black Dress York Haven

What do you think Johnny likes to do when I am wearing a delightful, form fitting dress? You guessed it! I am going to be stretched out and tied up! So, I should have known what was coming when I put on this tight knit black and gray dress with a garter belt, stockings and matching gray high heels. But, I guess I am being a little obtuse, when Johnny meets me outside of the bedroom ready with rope and ball gag in hand. He ties my hands above my head to the elecric hoist and eventually ties my legs together at the knees and ankles. I think it's safe to say I'm not going anywhere unless I want to be hanging by my wrists. He puts a ball gag on my mouth and watches me get a little irritated as the drool falls down my chin. Johnny is thouroughly satisfied with himself. And, hey! I can't complain! I may not have known what was coming, but I like these consequences for wearing such a cozy dress!
Duration: 6:20
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 104.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grey and Black Dress

Harmony PD Millen

Cast: Harmony ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Brunette ,switch ,Rope Bondage ,Cattle Prod ,Flogging ,Blonde ,brunet ,Blowjob ,Corset ,Submission
Harmony Rose discusses her decision to engage in Public Disgrace as a fetish or sexual preference. She finds the idea of being in public, with people using, touching, and doing whatever they want to her, arousing. She emphasizes her compatibility with a partner who shares similar desires and mentions their friendship off-camera. The personal relationship with her partner, who is also a director, is highlighted as a key factor in feeling comfortable and safe during such activities. Overall, she believes that the personal connection enhances the experience and contributes to their sense of comfort and trust in the situation.
Duration: 6:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9836kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 501.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harmony PD

Hot Blonde Pussy Pounded: Day One Collegeville

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Keira Nicole, Owen Gray
Genres: blonde, bondage, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex
Dirty little slut Kiera Nicole learns to obey. She sucks and fucks a huge cock, while in hardcore bondage.
Duration: 1:00:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Blonde Pussy Pounded: Day One

Dacryphilia Dreams Part 3 Glen Arm

Marina's poor little snatch is taking a beating. Matt wants to flog the shit out of it and since she is strapped in so tightly to the chair that she can barely squirm there is really nothing she can do about it. Hazel Hypnotic will take pity on her where no one else would, though. She graciously gets down on her knees and soothes Marina's aching pussy with her tongue. Having a sexy slut lapping at her clit is pretty relaxing. It makes her feel a bit more secure before what comes next.
A lot of the times we put clamps on a girl's nipples or clit to make them more sensitive. The lack of blood flow eventually makes them go numb, but before that the increase in feeling is incredible. The clamps we are using on Marina today are extra special, though. They have a length of wire wrapped around them with a little bit hanging off. The alligator clips attached to those wires are the really sinister part, though. They run into a box that is covered in frightening dials. What comes out is intense electrical current.
Duration: 48:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1418kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 574.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dacryphilia Dreams Part 3

Happy Halloween! Drybranch

Happy Halloween from Maladaptive Behavior. This update featured on reds-realm. Pretty much everyone thats into bondage knows about reds-realm and if you dont I'd highly recommend it just for the links section alone.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:52
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 4650kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 135.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Happy Halloween!

Время генерации страницы 0.02716 секунды с 9 запросами