Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Karlee Grey, Begging in Bondage Wall

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Karlee Grey, Ramon Nomar
Genres: straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, big natural tits, brunette, crop, leather, leather cuffs, nipple clamps, pain, clover clamps, electricity, vibrator,
Video language: English
The beautiful buxom brunette Karlee Grey submits entirely to the dark and handsome Ramon Nomar. These two give it their all in this hot and sweaty episode of The Training of O. The scene begins with Karlee standing, legs apart with her arms raised above her head, a spreader bar between both ankles and her hands bound by leather cuffs attached to the ceiling. Ramon swings a single-tailed whip around and around repeatedly smacking Karlee´s ass through her polka-dot mini skirt. He rips her shirt open, exposing her big natural tits squeezing and slapping them from behind. He asks what she wants and she replies saying she´d like all the pain he´d like to give her, and so there it begins. Ramon repeatedly smacks Karlee´s pussy with a crop, applies nipple clamps to her tits and zaps her with electricity. He ties one leg up in the air, blindfolds her with his shirt and fucks her senseless until she´s begging to cum. In the next scene we find Karlee completely naked on her knees, bound with rope to a wooden St. Andrew´s cross with a vibrator held in place and affixed to her pussy. Karlee gets her mouth used like a whore as she sucks and gags on Ramon´s fat cock over and over until her tits are dripping with spit. Later Karlee finds herself placed on a box in another rope bondage predicament face down and ass in the air, wrists bound to her ankles. Ramon gets the clover clamps and attaches one to each labia and slides his meaty dick into her slutty pussy and pounds it hard deep and fast. Karlee begs and begs to cum but Ramon is too amused by her cries and will not allow her to have an orgasm until he hears her screaming at her most desperate. In the final scene Karlee is on her back, blindfolded with her tits tied up. One foot tied in the air and the other pulled to the side by another rope. Ramon continues to torment her with zappers vibrators and extreme orgasm denial as he wrecks her pussy once again ending in an orgasmic crescendo .
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Karlee Grey, Begging in Bondage

Ginary's Test - Part 1 Sandown

Studio: futilestruggles
Ginary wanted to be a Futile Struggles model. I like to run new girls through a test shoot. They usually end up hogtied, but in the process, I subject them to spanking, manhandling, a few different kinds of gags, and maybe some clamps. Ginary waits patiently, but nervously on her knees with her arms behind her back as I prepare. The first thing I do is get her wrists tied behind her back. I have a longer length than I need right now. I kind of wrap the excess around her wrists to keep it out of the way. I have plans for it later. I grab Ginary by her hair and start groping her tits with my other hand. I tie a rope around her neck. I use it to pull her to her feet before I tie it off overhead. I now commence groping and slapping Ginary's tits, ass, and thighs. I rip open her blouse and raise her skirt, exposing her white cotton panties. I rip her panties off and as I bring them up to her face, Ginary voluntarily just opens her mouth. I like her already! I continue manhandling Ginary for a while before I start roping her up. As usual, I wind some rope around her waist and then tightly between her legs. I start at her upper thighs and start working my way down. Lots of tightly cinched bands of rope when I'm done. Ginary has a nice ass, but it looked extra nice after the rope was applied. I turn her around and spend a little time smacking and squeezing it. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope from above and then I help her into a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ginary's Test - Part 1

Teachers Must Be Taught Too (Anna) Sidnaw

She is so remorseful of her sins (too high heels, slutty stockings and flirtation with co-workers) now that her bottom is flogged and slapped. But the head teacher is sure this slut hasn't perceived her mistakes yet...
Duration: 23:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1491kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 272.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teachers Must Be Taught Too (Anna)

Slave Training Kendra Cole Mount Tremper

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Kendra Cole, Seth Gamble
Genres: slave, Stud, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex
Willing and able slave girl in training Kendra Cole is a nasty submissive slut that love to be tied up, slapped around, sexually humiliated and used like a piece of merchandise. Seth Gamble deliver hardcore fucking in spades, and pounds the eager submissive into orgasmic oblivion.
Duration: 57:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Training Kendra Cole

Tiny Tourist with HUGE Tits gets Grabbed into a Van and Destroyed by Big Cocks Lyndell

Cast: Mckenzie Lee ,Rico Strong ,Mickey Mod ,Jon Jon ,Shane Diesel ,Mr. Marcus
Genres: black hair ,Creampie ,MILF ,Tattoo ,big dick ,Fetish ,fake boobs ,Slapping ,Lift And Carry ,Gag
McKenzie Lee plays a tourist lost in San Francisco that gets pulled into a van full of men that proceed to tie her up and fuck her in every hole before filling her pussy with cum in this extreme gangbang with creampie!
Duration: 1:04:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tiny Tourist with HUGE Tits gets Grabbed into a Van and Destroyed by Big Cocks

Bondage Grudge Fuck - Johnny Castle, Ana Foxxx Roscoe

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Kink
Cast: Johnny Castle, Ana Foxxx
Genres: Athletic, BDSM, Black, black hair, Bondage, bottom, Choking, Circumcised, Corporal Punishment, Facefucking, Feet, Fingering, Muscle, natural boobs, Petite, PIV, Pussy Eating, Rope Bondage
Ana Foxxx has been teasing Johnny, but not putting out, so we get her tied up and let him get what she’s been keeping from him. Ana is strung up in an inverted ankle suspension with her mouth right at cock level. Johnny enters and begins working her over before using her mouth as a cock receptacle. Her tight pussy is at the perfect height for him to lick it, so he has a little snack while his cock is buried in Ana’s throat. Next, Ana is ass up on a box with her pussy begging to be pounded. Johnny obliges her and fucks her hole mercilessly, as she screams and moans. He continues to dish out corporal punishment in between deep pussy fucking. Ana is now is a side suspension with on leg up exposing her pussy and leaving her mouth available as well. He gets to work slapping this slut around, and then power fucks her pussy and mouth. He uses a vibe to rip massive orgasms form her before moving on to the final position. Her arms are box tied behind her and Johnny throws her around like a piece of meat as he uses her holes one final time. Ana is beat, and can do very little to stop him from taking what he wants.
Duration: 48:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9734kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Grudge Fuck - Johnny Castle, Ana Foxxx

Employee Discipline - A New Office Chair for Cherry Doll - Part 2 Succasunna

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... First things First, cherry's tits aren't huge, but they are plenty big enough to bind. Eric does this with some very thin cotton string. He then removes the rigid cuffs and reties her wrists with rope. A clamp is tightened on her septum and left hanging for now. He then grabs a long wooden shoe horn and starts slapping various parts of cherry's body with it. Her shoes are removed and they get the same treatment. Her nipples are clamped with clovers. A string is attached and run through a ring bolted to the front of the horse. It is the run up and through her nose clamp and then tied off. This forces her to lean forward. Her elbows are the tied together and then tied up and back to the steel pipe. She is then nose hooked with some surgical clamps that work perfect for this purpose. They are then rope back. In the process, the excess rope is wrapped around her neck. Her head is now being pulled down and up and back by her nose. cherry likes to decorate her face with shiny metal, so Eric just feels like helping her out in this regard. Eric steps away for a while while cherry endures her predicament. When he returns he starts smacking her with the wooden shoe horn again. This goes on for a while. At the end of the clip he removes her nipple clamps and then rolls her out of the scene. He's taking her to the employee break room where cherry will remain on display for the rest of the day!
Duration: 35:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Employee Discipline - A New Office Chair for Cherry Doll - Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.03174 секунды с 9 запросами