View Single Post
Old 09-09-2024, 10:19 PM   #75935
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Joel, Mike, Zane - Gay soccer boys crave bare cocks up th...

Joel, Mike, Zane - Gay soccer boys crave bare cocks up their bums

There is way too much hot action in this scene to even describe it properly, creating a hot sex of slurping and sucking.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5792kbps
Audio: 56kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Joel, Mike, Zane - Gay soccer boys crave bare cocks up their bums

Corbin Fisher - Rocky Soaks Dane

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Corbin Fisher
Cast: Rocky, Dan
Genres: 69, anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, rimming, smooth

Dane and Rocky joke around a bit at the start of this one that it's their first time together in a couple years. We know that's not true, though, as these guys have become one of our most iconic Corbin Fisher pairings - they go so well together, get along so great together, and have such hot sex with one another that thinking of one often brings the other to mind immediately. This insanely hot action in this episode is a reminder of why it is we all love a Rocky and Dane pairing so much, and how well they go together. They can go so effortlessly and genuinely between passionate kissing and playful banter, and amidst all of the intense sexual tension and obvious lust they share for one another is the plain and obvious evidence they just really, truly enjoy being around each other! There's a bit of a bromance between these two, and I think you'll all see that in how in to the action Rocky is here. At times, Rocky can't help but moan about how hot and sexy Dane is, without even really thinking about it. When he eats Dane's ass, he goes at it like we've never seen him eat an ass before. Once he gets his dick in Dane? There's no stopping him 'til he's blown one of his trademark epic loads. And Dane? His dick is fully hard the entire time Rocky fucks him as he writhes around and moans for more. Dane can barely handle Rocky's cock, but he wants it nonetheless and having it inside him makes him blow a huge load nonetheless. While Rocky's the one known for massive loads, the one Dane fires off as Rocky fucks him is seems to never stop firing. And when it's Rocky's turn to blow his own load? As we all knew would happen, Dane ends up completely soaked.

Duration: 19:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5850kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 889.1 MB

Download Corbin Fisher - Rocky Soaks Dane

BrokeStraightBoys-Archie Paige & Colton Wolfe And Vincent Grey

Video language: English

His cream fucked out of him and decorates ' chest, and that soon has joining in with his own milky goo! isn't far behind, pulling out and wanking off to launch his load over his buddy's back and bringing their threesome to a sticky finish.

Duration: 25:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 931.3 MB

Download BrokeStraightBoys-Archie Paige & Colton Wolfe And Vincent Grey

Raw Fuck Club - Breeded By My Master

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Mika Ayden
Cast: Mika Ayden, Jordan Fox
Genres: anal, bareback, breeding, cum, frenck, gay, hunks, jocks, oral

I wait on all fours with my ass up until my master Jordan Fox decides to fuck me... I want him to treat me like a hole for his pleasure!He comes closer and without waiting he smashes my mouth with his cock! I do my submissive job by worshiping his huge cock! When he slaps me and spits on me, I'm in heaven! He's breaking my ass, I don't know how long I can last! I scream so much from his cock strokes that I lose my voice. He tries to shut me up by putting his hand over my mouth, but it's not enough to shut me up!He fucks so hard then cums in my ass! Cum flows from my pounded hole...

Duration: 23:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2346kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 433.2 MB

Download Raw Fuck Club - Breeded By My Master

CockyBoys Summer Cruising - Daniel Evans & Zane Kazan

Studio: CockyBoys

When the temperatures rise, the chances of hooking up in the great outdoors also go up, as CockyBoys explores in our new series Summer Cruising! You just never who, when or how you'll find your man of the moment. Zane Kazan leaves nothing to chance to hook up with Daniel Evans at a cruising spot. When Zane sees cyclist Daniel, he pops out of his car to strip down and wag his cock, but seals the deal by bending over to present his freshly spit-lubed hole. Daniel accepts the invite by eating out Zane's hole AND swapping blowjobs but then they really throw caution to the wind by fucking in plain view!

Duration: 20:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6808kbps
Audio: 231kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download CockyBoys Summer Cruising - Daniel Evans & Zane Kazan
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.20155 секунды с 9 запросами