View Single Post
Old 09-10-2024, 06:45 AM   #4156
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Double Danas Do It Deep: Vespoli is Obsessed with Dr. DeArmond's ASS Chartley

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Dana Vespoli, Dana DeArmond
Genres: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Stretching, Brunette, buttplug, Dildo, Dominatrix, Fisting, Gaping, Lesbian, LezDom
Video language: English
Dana Vespoli is at her new therapists office for her first session. She has been obsessed with asses. Butts, anal, assholes, fisting, everything in and up her ass. She can’t even leave the house without uncontrollable desires for anal pleasures. Her new therapist Dana DeArmond knows immersion therapy is the only way to fix Vespoli. These two Danas are going to Do It Deep. First Dana DeArmond gets Vespoli completely naked and starts with some ass slapping and sloppy rimming. She gets her sexy long tongue down Vespoli’s asshole. Dana has never felt this before and her asshole is hungry for more. DeArmond gets out a few glass dildo toys and starts to stretch out Vespoli’s ass. Vespoli begs for more and anal cums all over DeArmond. Her full body ass orgasm shakes the room. Now it’s time for DeArmond to go deeper. A huge strap on cock fucks Vespoli to orgasm as she begs to return the anal favor to DeArmond. Huge werewolf tongue slinks go up Dana’s guts. Her eyes bulge out of her head with every inch inside her. Her gaping asshole takes in huge breaths to keep up. After the toys are worn out, each busty woman uses their fist to finally stretch each other’s perfect assholes out.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:08:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Danas Do It Deep: Vespoli is Obsessed with Dr. DeArmond's ASS

Tiffany Doll and Nikki Thorne Gammelstad

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Tiffany Doll and Nikki Thorne
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Big Tits
Tiffany Doll has an important casting call with top-notch director Nikky Thorne today, but she had no idea what she was in store for! It's clear from the get-go that Nikky is full of herself, with her super shiny skirt and blouse and "I'm more important that you" hairdo, but when it comes down to it this director has only one criteria before giving out roles - how well can you give and take some ass fisting!? Nikky quickly gets started, with no time to waste, spreading Tiffany wide and fist-fucking her pussy and asshole until she's beautifully gaped wide! Once she's satisfied with Tiffany's incredible talent she wants some hole stretching of her own, spreading those lips and cheeks wide and inviting Tiffany's fist inside...those asses are gonna burn like tinder but the time they're through!
Duration: 34:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6370kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tiffany Doll and Nikki Thorne

Brutal Lesbian Fisting With Jureka & Lucia Park Hills

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Jureka Del Mar (fisted), Lucia Denvile (fister)
Genres: Anal Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo
Today on Fister Twister we have two raven haired European babes for you to enjoy. Lucia Denville couldn't wait to come back and dominate another contender and this week we have stunning newcomer, Jureka. These girls waste no time by kissing passionately as they are both naked, in nothing but neck ties. Lucia licks Jureka's nipples and lets Jureka return the favour as these girls get even more turned on. Both of them have tattoos which look seriously hot. Jureka bends over into the doggystyle position and Lucia starts to tease her, by spitting on her ass and then inserting a finger. She fingers her ass which seems to open really easily as she slides two fingers inside and gapes it apart. This lesbian anal fingering continues and Lucia even gets Jureka to taste her ass juices as she slides her juicy hand into her mouth. Using a metal speculum, Lucia stretches Jureka's ass even wider apart before Lucia gets hold of a monster sized flesh like dildo. She holds it against her pussy and gets Jureka to suck and lick it, practicing her blowjob skills on this makeshift strap on. Jureka rides it in her ass surprsingly easily, and we have no doubt she is going to pass the fister twister challenge. Lucia fucks Jureka's ass frantically with the dildo and after she pulls it out, Jureka's ass twitches open ready for the next part of this lesbian scene. Lucia fist fucks her hard and makes her groan as her ass is stretched so wide. Jureka changes position and rides Lucia's fist, and finally uses an Hitachi magic wand vibrator at the same time to bring herself to one hell of an orgasm!
Duration: 30:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6965kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Lesbian Fisting With Jureka & Lucia

Late for School - Anal Schoolgirl and Step - Roleplay Moab

Release Year: 2023
Studio: AnalJesse
Some days waking up is So difficult! I’m a tired girl with my pajamas on, but I don’t want to be late for school. I take a shower, put on my makeup, and get dressed. It’s time to go but Step- has other ideas. He saw my cute outfit and short skirt and grabbed me before I could leave. I tried to explain that I would be late, but he didn't listen. Oops! I forgot to wear panties today. Step- roughly shoves his cock into my ass before I can try to fight him. He fucks me standing in the kitchen before dragging me away to the bedroom. I complain loudly that I am late. Step- isn't finished yet and ignores my protests dragging me into the bedroom.He fucked me missionary anal at the edge of the bed. I complained that my teacher will be angry and punish me if I am late again. Then we change to sideways anal, with my face visible and my body twisted. I pull my knees up to present my asshole for 's use. My asshole relaxes and starts to gape. Finally, anal building to a big creampie. After cumming Step- immediately shoves a big butt plug into my ass and sends me off to school.
Duration: 20:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Late for School - Anal Schoolgirl and Step - Roleplay

Crazy About You: A Lesbian Anal Love Story Shinglehouse

Cast: Dana Vespoli ,London River
Genres: Anal Fingering ,mixed ,slim ,Anal Stretching ,Dominatrix ,LezDom ,buttplug ,Gaping ,valentine day ,Blonde
It’s Valentine’s Day and Dana Vespoli has invited London River to her house for what she hopes to be a romantic rendezvous. London enters Dana’s home and sits down next to her. Dana immediately gets to the point and tells London how much she’s attracted to her and that she’s the one for her, even though she may not know it yet. London, while at first put off by Dana’a honesty, she goes along with it and is a little turned on. Dana sinks her tongue down London’s throat and kisses her deep. Dana tells her to turn around and London sticks her big beautiful ass in Dana’s face. Dana lifts up London’s skirt and can’t believe what a gorgeous soft round ass she has. Dana whispers sweetly into London’s ass. She hugs and caresses it, spreads her cheeks, and licks her asshole. Dana gets a big purple butt-plug and lubes it up. She slides it slowly inside London’s asshole and it takes her breath away. Dana puts her ear up to London’s asshole and it tells her that it wants something bigger. Dana takes the purple plug out and cleans it off with her mouth. She grabs an even bigger clear glass plug and uses all her strength to pop it inside London’s hole. She has London turn over on her back and spread her legs. She gets another, more squishy butt plug and shoves it inside London’s ass while she presses an Hitachi vibrator against her clit. Dana gets a silicone tunnel-plug and pops it inside around the rim of London’s asshole, holding it open. She cums hard with the vibrator and London’s prolapse blossoms out from the hole in the plug. After that, Dana straps on her biggest dildo and fucks London deep and hard with it. After cumming with Dana’s entire fist inside her asshole, Dana fills London’s ass with cum-lube. Dana gets two champagne flutes and London serves up two glasses as the lube pours from her ass. They cheers, drink, and kiss.
Duration: 1:15:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4779kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crazy About You: A Lesbian Anal Love Story

Anal Mind Games Hickory Hills

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Casey Calvert, Kira Noir, Whitney Wright
Genres: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Stretching, Big Toy, Black, black hair, bottom, Brunette, buttplug, Couple, Dildo, Dominatrix, Fisting, Gaping, Hitachi, Kinky, Lesbian
Married couple Kira Noir and Whitney Wright are making out on the chaise lounge when out of nowhere there is a loud knock on the door. Lo and behold its Casey Calvert, a cleaning lady looking for work in the neighborhood. But things are not always as they seem and soon Kira and Whitney’s home sweet home is thrown into a butt lovin’ menage a trois orgy of Anal mind games. Disguised as a cleaning lady Casey sneaks into their home after Kira leaves for a meeting and has her way with Whitney. Casey likes playing with girl’s buttholes so she gets down to business on Whitney ass with a handheld buttplug and the Hitachi. Whitney can’t help it and finds herself cumming from the perverted hands of this strange home intruder with a cleaning bucket. After a deep orgasm Casey keeps things moving along by fucking Whitney’s tight ass with a strap on dildo. Right in the middle of pleasure moans who walks in but Whitney’s wife Kira. She freaks and can’t believe her eyes but reveals Kira and Casey have a past and reminds Kira how much she used to like getting her ass fucked once upon a time. Kira remembers and strips off her clothes to get in on the fun. On all fours with back arched and her firm ass high in the air Kira is ready to get her ass plunged with Casey’s double sided acrylic butt toy. Casey slides the plug in and out while Whitney holds her wife ass open and licks it clean. Then Casey crams that long strap on dick in Kira’s ass and fucks her good while Whitney vibes her wife clit with the vibrator. Everyone is having fun but there is definitely some tension between the old girlfriend and the wife-who can make Kira feel best? After a hot ride with the strap on Kira lays back between her wife legs while Casey stretches Kira little asshole with the speculum. And if that isn’t enough next Whitney and Kira each take turns fisting Kira driving her into heavenly bliss. Finally its time for Casey to get whats coming to he–some revenge for trying to come between Whitney and Kira with her kinky, crazy ass lovin’ ways. Pay back is a bitch or is it? Casey is thoroughly enjoying this so called vengeance being bestowed upon her in the form of a shiny chrome dildo up her ass. They fuck her hole until she gapes and then she gets the clear pillar in her butthole which really makes her gape. These gals just keep it coming and keep Casey coming when Kira slides the amazing Slink waaaay up her ass until she comes deep and hard. And finally Whitney gets her fist all up in Casey’s asshole until she comes again! Anal Mind Games aside this trio of sexiness has had quite a wonderful day. They all smile and kiss and live happily ever after…
Duration: 1:29:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Mind Games

Strap Attack: Maya Woulfe Sensually Dominates Alexis Tae Dupont

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Alexis Tae, Maya Woulfe
Genres: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Stretching, Athletic, Big Toy, Black, black hair, Bondage, buttplug, Crop, Dildo, Dominatrix, dungeon, Fetish, Foot Worship, Gaping, Lesbian
Gorgeous and tall Domme, Alexis Tae has her dear petite submissive, Maya Woulfe in a vulnerable bondage position, tied in a ball-tie. Alexis plays with Maya’s asshole. She inserts a glass toy and makes Maya taste her own asshole from it. Alexis hits Maya with a riding crop and then fucks her ass hard and deep with a strap-on, making her clean the dildo off with her mouth. Maya is then shackled to a box for asshole teasing and foot worship of her mistress. Finally, Alexis plays with her own ass while making her submissive helplessly watch everything.
Duration: 48:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9718kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strap Attack: Maya Woulfe Sensually Dominates Alexis Tae
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07151 секунды с 9 запросами