View Single Post
Old 09-10-2024, 08:32 AM   #1546
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Veruca James' Anal Submission Zarephath

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Xander Corvus, Veruca James
Genres: bondage, pain, predicament bondage, submission, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex
Video language: English
All natural submissive slut Veruca James loves being put into tight predicament bondage that balances pain in her luscious natural tits and pleasure in her tight little pussy, while Xander Corvus teaches Veruca her manners with his dick down her throat. Hardcore anal sex and bondage are Veruca´s rewards for obeying the rules.
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veruca James' Anal Submission

Pure Taboo - Malicious Compliance Nett Lake

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Max Fills, Scarlet Skies
Genres: Redhead, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Hairy, Family Roleplay, Interracial, Stepsister, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Stepbrother, Gagging, Face Fucking, Latino
Troy (Max Fills) and his stepsister Rachel (Scarlet Skies) are being scolded by their stepmom Cathleen (Serene Siren), because they're always fighting and have now been suspended from school because of it. Cathleen grounds them as punishment.
Cathleen warns them that if they try to leave the house, she'll know about it since the front entrance security camera has a direct feed to her cell phone. Cathleen also demands that they use this time to learn to get along with each other. With that, Cathleen leaves for work.
Troy and Rachel realize that if they work together, they can get back at Cathleen by using her own rules against her. They'll 'get along' alright - but in a way that Cathleen . Troy and Rachel start brainstorming ideas to 'get along' with each other that they hope will make Cathleen angry, but they quickly discard the ideas as not being good enough. They then realize that they can use the security camera to their advantage.
They try to come up with something to do in front of the camera that will infuriate Cathleen, and decide that the most twisted way to 'get along' is by having sex with each other. Eventually, Cathleen checks the camera feed from work, and is shocked and livid to see the stepsiblings fucking.
Duration: 39:08
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11003kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Malicious Compliance

Bess Breast, Melanie Hicks, Cory Chase Finlayson

Cast: Bess Breast, Melanie Hicks, Cory Chase
Genres: all sex, big ass, big tits, blowjob, cumshot, cum in mouth, foursome, hairy, milf, pov, roleplay, swallow, taboo, teen, threesome
Fucking My New Step
I am looking for my step-mom, and I end up walking in on my step-mom and my step- wearing nothing but lingerie on the couch! My step- is wearing slutty, red lingerie as she shows me the bedroom that Ill be staying at in my step-moms house. She confesses to me that shes been having sex with our step-mom and our step- lately! She pulls off her bra and she shows me her big, natural tits! I ask her if I can feel them and she lets me. She lies down on the bed and she keeps her crotchless, red panties on as I shove my hard cock deep inside of her pussy! After a few minutes, she takes her panties off and she moves into the doggystyle position so I can fuck her from behind. She flips back into the missionary position so I can watch her tits bounce up and down while I fuck her. I cum deep inside her pussy, because Im so turned on by her big tits!
New Step Mom
My step-mom, Melanie, is wearing slutty pink lingerie as she asks me if I want to fuck her in my step- bed. I walk over to Melanie and I pull her big tits out from under the lingerie. Big tits are one thing that my step-mom and step- sure have in common! Melanie strips out of her clothes and then she lies down on Bess bed and spreads her legs. I shove my cock deep inside of my step-moms pussy while her big tits bounce up and down. After a few minutes, she flips over into doggystyle position and I fuck her pussy some more! I keep fucking my step-mom until I cum inside of her MILF pussy! Im scared that I got her pregnant, but she reassures me that shell be fine.
Stretching
My step-mom Melanie and my step- Bess are stretching together in the living room this afternoon. I walk into the room and I offer to help them both stretch. Bess starts to stretch in the doggystyle position and I pull her shorts off so I can fuck her in this position while she stretches. Melanie pulls off her own shirt and then she pulls Bess shirt off next. Melanie gets in front of Bess and she starts to rub her pussy while she watches as I keep fucking Bess from behind. After a few minutes, Melanie lies down on the floor and I start to fuck Melanies pussy while Bess sits on her face. Bess sits down on top of me next and she grinds her clit back and forth on me. She bounces up and down on my cock while Melanie stands behind us. After a few minutes, my step- and my step-mom switch places and Melanie rides my cock up and down next. I keep fucking them both back and forth, until I get close to cumming. I tell them both to get on their knees and look up at me; Then I jerk my cock off all over my step-mom and step- faces!
Step Cory
My step Cory came over today to meet me and my step-, Bess. My Cory asks Bess how my cock felt inside of her. She starts to ask my step- and step-mom some very naughty questions about my familys sex life! Cory is wearing a slutty, red dress as she starts to hit on my step- and step-mom. She pulls both of their outfits off, so Bess and Melanie are both completely naked. The three women in my family start to kiss each other and touch each others bodies. Melanie starts to eat Corys pussy out while Bess sits on Corys face. After a few minutes, Bess lies down and Melanie sits on Bess face while Cory grinds her pussy on Bess pussy. After a few minutes, the three women walk into my bedroom to introduce me to my new step Cory. They tell me that I get to play with all three of them together today, but mostly with my step ! Wow, it feels like Christmas! Cory starts to give me a blowjob at first, before she lies down on the bed so I can fuck her pussy in the missionary position. Melanie is eating Bess pussy out next to us while I fuck my step Cory. I want to fuck my step-mom Melanie for a few minutes, so thats exactly what I do while Cory and Bess lick Melanies nipples. After a few minutes, I go back to fucking my step Cory while her big tits bounce up and down. Melanie and Bess start to lick Corys nipples while I keep fucking her. When I get close to cumming, I jerk my cock off into Corys mouth and she swallows it all like a good step !
Duration: 1:16:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5839kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bess Breast, Melanie Hicks, Cory Chase

Pure Taboo - Better Than She Ever Could Fordville

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Codey Steele, Dana Vespoli
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Milf, Tattoos, Old Young, Asian, Family Roleplay, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum On Tits, Big ass
Ricky (Codey Steele) is grieving after the recent of his wife, Emily. He's still in shock as he tries to cope with the loss while also raising their little one, Chloe, on his own. At least he has the help of his parent-in-law, Paula (Dana Vespoli), who has been invaluable since the loss.
That day, Ricky is getting ready for a job interview to prepare a better life for him and Chloe when Paula stops by. She is sympathetic and motherly as she helps him get ready for the interview by bringing him a casserole and ironing his shirt. But as they talk about their shared grief, there are hints that Paula holds some resentment towards Emily, despite being her parent. Things become even more uncomfortable when Paula finally makes a move on Ricky, showing her secret desire for him.
Ricky is stunned but Paula preys on his extreme loneliness. Ricky's walls come crumbling down as he lets Paula in and they get swept away in passionate, lustful sex. But something still isn't sitting right with Ricky, and the biggest shock is yet to come.
Duration: 49:35
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8498kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Better Than She Ever Could

Lesbian Teen Eliza Jane Gets Anal Revenge From Step Mom Ryan Keely Spurger

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,Eliza Jane ,Ryan Keely
Genres: Lesbian ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Latinx ,slim ,brunet ,Spanking ,Family Roleplay ,Petite
Eliza Jane has a twisted sexual obsession with her voluptuous Step-Mommy. After a taboo affair under her father’s own roof, Eliza loses track of her disgraced Mommy, but tracks her down to the suburbs, enjoying a fresh start and marriage to a new man. Enraged that she has been betrayed and turned on by finding Ryan Really bare ass naked unaware she is being watched through the window, Eliza knocks on the window and starts a world of dark sexual turmoil. Demanding that Ryan apologize for leaving her like that, Eliza throws her on the ground, ties her big titties up, clamps her milky nipples, and makes her lick her rebellious teen pussy. Ryan laps at her step-daughters cunt until she is thrown over, fucked hard with a strap on, humiliated and made to cum on her step-daughters dick.Eliza thinks she is in full control, happily eating a sandwich and concocted ways to break up Ryan’s marriage when Tommy comes home. No fool to her game, the first chance he gets, Tommy plays Eliza and disciplines her scheming ass with an over the knee spanking, degradation, face fucking, tight rope bondage and some violently hot anal sex, stepping on her head and railing her until she cums like a helpless slut.Ryan comes home to find her past and her present have collided, resulting in Eliza tied spread eagle before her with her tiny body heavily clamped for punishment. Ryan endures a punishment of her own: Train Eliza to obey Tommy as the man of the house, or kick her out of the house for good. Like a good Mommy, Ryan gets fucked by her husband in doggy while amusing Eliza’s clit in a game of positive reinforcement. The rest of the day is hot threesome action, with a resistant rebellious Eliza transformed into a proper daughter sucks dick with her Mommy like an enthusiastic little whore.
Duration: 1:16:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lesbian Teen Eliza Jane Gets Anal Revenge From Step Mom Ryan Keely

Abella's Anal Violation for New Meat's Mistakes Middlebranch

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Zoe Parker, Bill Bailey, Abella Danger
Genres: 19 year old, bondage, nipple clamps, rope bondage, zipper, slave, Abella Danger, Zapper, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, humiliation, role play, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex, latin, vibrator
Slutty masochist Abella Danger is a perfect slave, but can she graduate to tutoring another piece of hot slave fuck meat? The Butler finds her misusing the new girl as she cleans the lounge. Zoe has not even been taught the rules, let alone given a task aside from lapping at Abella´s asshole. Cruel metal nipple clamps and weight are applied to Abella to teach her a lesson in humility as Bill ties up the new slave trainee and shows Abella how to properly use a new girl. filling her hot mouth with cock, fucking her tight pussy, and stimulating her clit as she has the rules pounded into her, and electro zapper on hand if she can´t recite them. Abella is given a punishment orgasm, walking backwards to pull the tight metal clamps off her swollen nipples. Second scene, Zoe is on her own as Abella has her head locked under a table and her ass tied open wide. Zoe must stand and take a deep pounding in her pink cunt while learning to plead for her and Abella´s pleasure with composure. Gracefully begging into Abella´s asshole, Zoes earns them both reward orgasms from the vibrators latched to both their clits with tight rope bondage. Abella, having done a wonderful job with Zoe, is fed torment and rough anal fucking in bondage for the rest of her service. The look on fresh girl Zoe´s face is priceless and she soothes Abella´s cunt with her tongue and rips clamps on Abella´s insane breast zipper. Both girls get rough reverse cowgirl fucks and a hot cum on their lovely faces for a job well done.
Duration: 1:02:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abella's Anal Violation for New Meat's Mistakes

Training of Amanda Tate, Day Four Mooringsport

Cast: Amanda Tate ,Dane Cross
Genres: shaved ,Blonde ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,unshaved ,Muscle ,Role Play ,black hair ,Female Slave ,Anal
Mouthy little pussy girl Amanda Tate comes in for her final day of training bright eyed and bushy tailed. For the first five minutes. This girl has no stamina, so we use her inertia against her in a sweaty screaming exercise session. After I was sure all her core muscles were spent I allowed her to come under my boot.
We saved her elegant upper body for some more painful conditioning with a little blow job gauntlet. All she has to do is get the dick hard. From across the room. Holding a rock 90 degrees out from her body. Crouched on a vibrator. And talk dirty. Really, really dirty. This is little blond really can spew some filth when she is coming, but her merits truly come out when her mouth is wrapped around gimp cock.
The third scene she is tied up like a fuck marionette, poised over a hard cock that she can fuck all she likes, as long as she can keep her deportment. I don’t ask for much, but she still is flailing and begging within five minutes. I have to prod her like a creature at the with my vibrator stick just to keep her upright. In the end she manages to go way beyond her thighs limitations and bang herself properly on the hard dick we chained down for her.
Farewell Amanda Tate, you now make one fine pussy slave.
Duration: 58:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training of Amanda Tate, Day Four
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 1.39379 секунды с 9 запросами