View Single Post
Old 09-10-2024, 12:53 PM   #42150
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Electro-Fucked in Side Suspension Inverness

Cast: Skin Diamond ,Gia DiMarco
Genres: Femdom ,Dominatrix ,Corporal Punishment ,Electric Dildo ,black hair ,Humiliation ,Black ,shaved ,Facesitting ,Pussy Eating
Video language: English
Episode 4: Gia DiMarco and Skin Diamond come together for one last game of, to quote Depeche Mode, Master and servant in the keys of Femdom and electroslut.
As Skin’s rigged up in a side suspension, Gia wants to make sure her final lesbian BDSM session makes an impression, and maybe even leaves a mark. Strapping on an electro strap-on, Gia fucks Skin’s waiting and wet holes with the help of an electrified acrylic plug.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 654.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Electro-Fucked in Side Suspension

Beautiful Hills Claire City

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Beverly has those curves that you just want to sink your teeth into. Dee is lucky enough to have Beverly tied up and waiting for her. Her arms are up over her head and her legs are spread wide. The first order of business is to expose Beverly's huge tits. SD can tell that Beverly needs to be penetrated. Mr Pogo is up to that challenge. SD shoves him into Beverly's pussy good. Once Beverly's chair is gone Mr Pogo is all that's holding her up. Beverly hangs from her wrists; impaled on him. SD is so impressed by Beverly's tits that she just has to tie them up. It's time for Beverly's ass to get filled and fill it SD does. A huge red studded dildo spreads her hole wide open.
Duration: 32:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beautiful Hills

Abella's Anal Violation for New Meat's Mistakes Pitman

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Zoe Parker, Bill Bailey, Abella Danger
Genres: 19 year old, bondage, nipple clamps, rope bondage, zipper, slave, Abella Danger, Zapper, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, humiliation, role play, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex, latin, vibrator
Slutty masochist Abella Danger is a perfect slave, but can she graduate to tutoring another piece of hot slave fuck meat? The Butler finds her misusing the new girl as she cleans the lounge. Zoe has not even been taught the rules, let alone given a task aside from lapping at Abella´s asshole. Cruel metal nipple clamps and weight are applied to Abella to teach her a lesson in humility as Bill ties up the new slave trainee and shows Abella how to properly use a new girl. filling her hot mouth with cock, fucking her tight pussy, and stimulating her clit as she has the rules pounded into her, and electro zapper on hand if she can´t recite them. Abella is given a punishment orgasm, walking backwards to pull the tight metal clamps off her swollen nipples. Second scene, Zoe is on her own as Abella has her head locked under a table and her ass tied open wide. Zoe must stand and take a deep pounding in her pink cunt while learning to plead for her and Abella´s pleasure with composure. Gracefully begging into Abella´s asshole, Zoes earns them both reward orgasms from the vibrators latched to both their clits with tight rope bondage. Abella, having done a wonderful job with Zoe, is fed torment and rough anal fucking in bondage for the rest of her service. The look on fresh girl Zoe´s face is priceless and she soothes Abella´s cunt with her tongue and rips clamps on Abella´s insane breast zipper. Both girls get rough reverse cowgirl fucks and a hot cum on their lovely faces for a job well done.
Duration: 1:02:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abella's Anal Violation for New Meat's Mistakes

Charisma Lords and Kym Wilde Angelica

Cast: Charisma Lords ,Kym Wilde
Genres: Humiliation ,toned ,Ball Gag ,Corporal Punishment ,Suspension ,Domination ,natural boobs ,Dominatrix ,Fingering ,Handler
Charisma Lords has fantastic real, firm bouncy tits. Our dominatrix, Kym, was at the shoot and couldnt help herself from biting Charisma’s tits!
Duration: 29:01
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 337.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charisma Lords and Kym Wilde

Clemence Audiard, Fanta Sie - Pyscho Mistress (2024) North Chili

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Clemence Audiard, Fanta Sie
Genres: BDSM, Lesbian
Our psycho mistress, Fanta, stands at her table, tending to a potted plant in this arthouse erotic movie featuring two kinky lesbians. Wearing long latex gloves, Fanta holds a small glass spray bottle, stroking it slowly between her fingertips, her lips pursed in concentration.
Duration: 34:40
Video: 1920x816, AVC (H.264), 7796kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clemence Audiard, Fanta Sie - Pyscho Mistress (2024)

Red Headed Slut Fucked In Tight Bondage Mina

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Kink
Cast: Lumi Ray, Codey Steele
Genres: Athletic, BDSM, Big Tits, blond, Bondage, Boot, Brunette, Choking, Circumcised, Corporal Punishment, dungeon, Facial, natural boobs, Piss Play, PIV
Lumi Ray couldn’t wait to be tied up again, so this time we have her paired up with Codey Steele, so she’s in excellent hands. She begins bent over with her hands box tied behind her, her legs spread with a spreader bar, and her neck tied to her ankles. Codey takes his time and feels her out, and plays with her to see what makes her moan, and what makes her scream. During his exploration, he discovers her squirt button, and pushes it every chance he gets. Next, Lumi finds herself in a brutal three point suspension with her legs spread wide, and readily available for Codey to fuck. He dishes out some corporal punishment before shoving his cock deep inside her dripping wet pussy. In the final scene, Lumi is on her back in an asymmetrical position with both of her hands tied to one leg. Codey goes to work and makes this little slut cum harder than she ever has before, and squirting every chance she can. The dungeon is soaked with her pussy juices, and her body is exhausted form the day, but her brain is satisfied.
Duration: 43:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9723kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Headed Slut Fucked In Tight Bondage

Evil Box part 2 Azle

The memories stagger in upon me chaotically, as in a dream. Insects stinging, drawing blood. My hands, my breasts, trapped in unyielding metal. My movements secured with hooks buried deep inside my body: I am filled, I am owned. I walk like a marionette, with every step the hooks pull with cruelty inside my ass and my pussy. When I am released it is only to be stretched over a log and staked out in the grass; again I am left vulnerable, unable to protect myself from insects, biting my open body. My head secured in place with stakes and a gag. Shrieking as a worm is dangled over my face, crawling into my nose, squirming its slippery flesh over my tongue and my lips. And yet one memory towers above the rest of my torment; he called it the mala mansio.
In the box, this mind is a shell. 
Where is my torrent of dream? Here is the silence that follows the thunder and blood? 
I breathe in this space, four corners no light- four corners that bind me 
and 
I am strapped into this place. 
I am held here like a moon in helpless orbit.
My voice echoes so strangely from these aggressive corners. 
Every moment my panic threatens to overtake and drown me.
He has kicked the door shut: the echo surges through my naked body. 
Some booming metal doom. 
And now- the moving pictures? The glory I was drenched in? 
My eyes are open but there is only darkness.
The warped dreams begin: weird worlds for reflections to inhabit. 
They stomp over my fear; leave me restless, electric. 
This girl in the box- slippery and throbbing: can it be? 
I envy the moment of my recognition, some towering bliss. 
Rusty walls tremble upon me. My fingers reek animal fear. 
Hell is so small.
I lean over the precipice of some dangerous understanding. The red drums And roarings seem so far away; is someone there? A voice rings hysterical- A scream: my own?
This haze somehow soothing- the metallic womb. I float free from the Ropes and tangles, free from the traps of reason. Free of any will: but this I have chosen.

Duration: 45:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Evil Box part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.03973 секунды с 9 запросами