LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Charlie Valentine: Brutal Device Bondage New Richmond

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Kink
Cast: Charlie Valentine, The Pope
Genres: Ball Gag, BDSM, black hair, Bondage, Boot, Chains, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dildo, Domination, Fingering, Gag, Handler, Humiliation, Leather, Leather Cuffs, Metal Bondage, multiple orgasms, Nipple Clamps
Video language: English
Charlie Valentine has been playing the role of the dominant lately, so The Pope decided it was time to remind her where she belongs; under his boot. Charlie begins on her knees with her neck, wrists, and ankles locked into a metal device. The Pope enters and shoves a red ball-gag in her mouth and goes to work on making her suffer. Her flesh is reddened with a leather flogger and crop. He applies multiple clamps to her nipples as she begs for him not to. Once the clamps have heightened her, he adds a vibrator to rip multiple orgasms form her dripping wet pussy. Next, Charlie is bent over with her arms pulled out to the side, leaving her fully exposed for The Pope to carry out his sadistic games. The bondage covers a large portion of her flesh, so he employs the crop for precision pain infliction. Her pussy, nipples, and don’t forget about her magnificent ass, all get equal punishment. Basitando begins and she begs for him to stop shortly after, so he plunges a dildo deep in her cunt to begin making her cum against her will. The final scene opens with Charlie in a scorpion-hogtie, held in place with leather cuffs and chains. More bastinado is administered before moving on to other parts of her flesh. The day ends with Charlie’s pussy being filled with a large dildo and her clit vibed until she can’t control her orgasms any longer.
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9718kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlie Valentine: Brutal Device Bondage

Hooters Girl San Antonio Los Ranchos

Who do we love? Jackie! Why do we love her? She's a delightfully restrained little Hooters Girl! Duh! But, where's my wings? I'll need them to watch this little performance... After bouncing around with a chest harness for a few minutes in my Hooters Girl uniform, my Manager, Johnny decides the customers need to see me restrained a little bit better. So, now that I have hopped up on the bar, he ties my ankles with hemp rope and pulls me up into a taut hogtie. I wiggle around appealingly for the audience as a camera scans up and down my wanting uniform. My cleavage is pushed up delightfully in my tank top, and my smooth shorts making me appear slender. I effort around for a few moments more, letting the patrons soak in perplexing thoughts about going home and tying up their own little ladies.
Duration: 5:49
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2087kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 95.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hooters Girl

Hogtied Fishnet Object Hollytree

Mina is wearing a fishnet bodysuit, black shiny ballet boots and pantyhose. She is laced into an Open Mouth Hood and gagged with a harness ball-gag to remove any sense of being. Reduced to an object, she is then tightly tied into an incredibly sexy and tight hogtie and her harness ballgag is pulled back and leashed to her already touching elbows. Mina can do nothing but endure. A pure fetish object. I like this shoot a lot, I know I will be recreating this one again soon in private time
Duration: 30:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5739kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hogtied Fishnet Object

Iridal Naked on the Ommph Ommph Obeliai

Jesus! Give me a chance will you I got a lot of emails from guys who are busting may ass to see Iridal naked on the Ommph Ommph after the catsuited version on House of Gord
Duration: 10:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 230.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Iridal Naked on the Ommph Ommph

Charlie Valentine: Brutal Device Bondage Clearlake Park

Cast: Charlie Valentine ,The Pope
Genres: Nipple Clamps ,Bondage ,Leather Cuffs ,Vaginal Penetration ,BDSM ,Petite ,black hair ,Submission ,Leather ,trimmed
Charlie Valentine has been playing the role of the dominant lately, so The Pope decided it was time to remind her where she belongs; under his boot. Charlie begins on her knees with her neck, wrists, and ankles locked into a metal device. The Pope enters and shoves a red ball-gag in her mouth and goes to work on making her suffer. Her flesh is reddened with a leather flogger and crop. He applies multiple clamps to her nipples as she begs for him not to. Once the clamps have heightened her, he adds a vibrator to rip multiple orgasms form her dripping wet pussy. Next, Charlie is bent over with her arms pulled out to the side, leaving her fully exposed for The Pope to carry out his sadistic games. The bondage covers a large portion of her flesh, so he employs the crop for precision pain infliction. Her pussy, nipples, and don’t forget about her magnificent ass, all get equal punishment. Basitando begins and she begs for him to stop shortly after, so he plunges a dildo deep in her cunt to begin making her cum against her will. The final scene opens with Charlie in a scorpion-hogtie, held in place with leather cuffs and chains. More bastinado is administered before moving on to other parts of her flesh. The day ends with Charlie’s pussy being filled with a large dildo and her clit vibed until she can’t control her orgasms any longer.
Duration: 47:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9718kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlie Valentine: Brutal Device Bondage

Gagged to Tears, but Thank Goodness its Just a dream - Part 1 Frankford

Lilly is having another Bondage Dream. This time the same crazy doctor drags her into a basement with her wists bound behind her back. He must have more experiments planned for Lilly. He gropes and manhandles her. He spins her around and smacks her ass, then he lifts her skirt and yanks her panties until they are inside her. Lilly is forced to step out of her panties. He then makes her sit in a chair and then proceeds to rope her at the waist to it. He gropes her tits more, before shoving a big foam white ball in her mouth. He seals it in tightly with clear tape. He then binds her thighs very tightly in 3 places with thin biting twine. He decides the gag isn't good enough, so he wraps an entire roll of vetwrap over the clear tape. Several wraps of stretchy microfoam are then wrapped on top of the vetwrap! He then goes back to work binding her legs to the chair with twine. After some time, he removes all 3 layers of the gag and the ball. She's not to be left ungagged though, Lilly is cleave gagged with an entire roll of vetwrap and then a few wraps of black tape. This is a tight gag as you'll be able to tell by the purple coloring of Lilly's distorted face. The good Doctor then snips off her shirt with the precision of a surgeon, revealing her pretty bra that matched her panties. He proceeds to tie Lilly's upper body with the thin twine. After a bit, the Doctor removes the vetwrap cleave gag and the clip ends.
Duration: 17:15
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 386.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gagged to Tears, but Thank Goodness its Just a dream - Part 1

Cowgirl Live part 2 Redcrest

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
She's been attached to the chair long enough. Let's have her prance and dance around for us. That's right PD -- caress and hold her tight -- close your eyes and dream. And while you do reach down and grab her junk. Massage, squeeze, pull, and knead those soft doughy lips. Stand the gazelle up. Her arms are fastened behind her back in a box tie. Collar her neck with a leather strap and affix it to the pulley chain. We don't want her falling while teetering on those high heels. Yank up on that collar.
Duration: 51:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl Live part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.03753 секунды с 9 запросами