View Single Post
Old 09-11-2024, 09:14 AM   #5686
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cucked By My Own Doc! - Alison Rey & Will Pounder Belsano

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Devil's Film
Cast: Alison Rey, Will Pounder
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Titty Fuck, Cuckold, Doctor, shaved pussy, caucasian, doggy style, pussy eating
Video language: English
Alison Rey's boyfriend, Bison, has been trying all kinds of tactics to boost his lacking libido. Unfortunately, for him... his latest attempt has wound him up in the hospital. It turns out that Bison was trying to down some oysters but one of them ended up having a pearl in it, causing him to choke. Alison tries to be supportive, but she can't help but feel that Bison's quest for upgraded libido is futile. After all, it's not like he's sporting a big package to begin with...
Things get even worse, however, when Bison's doctor Will Pounder informs him that he'll have to refrain from any strenuous activity while he heals- including sex! Alison's annoyed to hear this... even if Bison has problems getting hard, it would suck to go long without sex. Luckily for her, however, Dr. Will is more than ready to give her a pounding right then and there, which will be more than enough to tide her over for a while. Bison can only watch from the bed as he gets cucked by his own doctor while his girlfriend loves every second of it. Oh well, better eat more oysters Bison!
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:04
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14668kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cucked By My Own Doc! - Alison Rey & Will Pounder

Anatomik Media - Cuckold Cops Killen

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Anatomik Media
Cast: Nina Elle, Brad Newman
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Milf, Tattoos, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Titty Fuck, Creampie, Ass, Cum On Tits, Uniform, Voyeur, Cuckold, Cheating, Big ass, officer
A noise complaint at a house party leads to a police woman having unprotected sex with a malestripper in front of her husband (also a cop) and 2 civilians. Nina Elle stars as the cheating wifewith Ella Nova and Riley Reyes as the ladies who film it all to put on the internet.
Duration: 23:02
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10785kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anatomik Media - Cuckold Cops

The Surrogate Volume 1: Episode 1 Seda

Studio: PurgatoryX
Cast: Reagan Foxx, Harmony Wonder, Jay Smooth
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Milf, Family Roleplay, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Creampie, Ass, Gagging, Stepdaughter, shaved pussy, straight, dark hair, doggy style, stepmom
Harmony (Harmony Wonder) and her husband (Jay Smooth) have been trying to have a baby for quite some time but to no avail. To their dismay, they learn that Harmony is unable to conceive.
Duration: 22:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4716kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 802.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Surrogate Volume 1: Episode 1

Watch You Cheat - Wash My Load Nutting Lake

Studio: Watch You Cheat
Cast: Pierce Paris, Summer Col
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Hairy, Latina, Interracial, Facial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Original Series, Voyeur, Gagging, Face Fucking, Big ass, Cum on Pussy, Bubble Butt, Glasses, straight
Aaliyah Love and Pierce Paris, a couple, are at the laundromat putting in their final load. But as they sit back and wait for it to be done, they spot Summer Col coming in to do her own laundry.
As Summer bends over to throw clothes into a machine, both Aaliyah and Pierce coyly eye her, obviously liking what they see. That's when Aaliyah and Pierce start whispering to each other, making it clear that they're both into Summer and that Aaliyah wants to see Pierce have fun with her. Pierce is pleasantly surprised and down for some laundromat lovin'.
When Aaliyah introduces herself to Summer and makes the steamy offer, she's delighted that Summer is into it. Now laundry is the furthest thing from their minds as Summer saunters towards the awaiting Pierce while Aaliyah eagerly watches on...
Duration: 32:11
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Watch You Cheat - Wash My Load

Chanel Camryn, Daisy Lavoy - Cleaning While The Boss Uses Us Abbeville

Cast: Chanel Camryn, Daisy Lavoy
It’s Daisy’s first day as a cleaning lady for Mr. Rebel, and it’s up to Chanel, one of the master’s favorite employees, to mentor her. The cute blonde admires Chanel, so she tries to learn everything from her. One of the most important rules of the house is respecting Mr. Rebel’s work, letting him have his business calls while he sticks his fingers in his employees' mouths and pussies. When it comes to cleaning the bathroom, it’s crucial to be thorough and clean every corner while savoring the master’s big dick. In the kitchen, everything should be shining, so scrubbing while getting their pussies pounded is the best way to go.
Duration: 46:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2225kbps

File size: 800.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chanel Camryn, Daisy Lavoy - Cleaning While The Boss Uses Us

Karolina Geiman - Virgin Preferred Anal And Car Den Helder

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Karolina Geiman
Genres: Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, POV, Anal
I have to admit, I don't like virgins. They are always scared, they don't know what to do, they have to be taught everything all the time. It takes a special kind of mindset to enjoy an unbroken hymen. Not mine. But I'm glad there are unexpectedly pleasant exceptions to every endeavor. Another girl in my collection turned out to be a virgin, but that didn't stop her from honestly working off my gift. Her secret was that instead of a pussy she professionally used her butthole...
Duration: 30:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11632kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Karolina Geiman - Virgin Preferred Anal And Car

Ara Mix - Shhh, Oldies Will Not Notice (2024) Dollar Bay

Cast: Ara Mix
Genres: Public Sex
Ara Mix and her stepbrother have come to visit their grandparents for the weekend. They have very different ideas as to what quality time with their elders looks like. While she takes granddad’s credit card and goes shopping, he breaks out a puzzle and asks if they would like to put it together with him. They are happy to spend time with him and are having a nice conversation when Ara returns home. She sees her stepbrother with their grandparents and knows he is just kissing up to them for a better inheritance.
Duration: 47:23
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 7967kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ara Mix - Shhh, Oldies Will Not Notice (2024)
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02860 секунды с 9 запросами