Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Sergey Blue and Nik Fros

Sergey Blue and Nik Fros

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

Two Russkis enter, who will dominate who, as Sergey Blue and Nik Fros enter the room. Nik has arrived to repair Sergey's chandelier. As Nik ascends the ladder the view of his hot ass is not missed on Sergey's gazing eyes. Sergey finds that Nik has more than one screwdriver that will come in very handy with this repair.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 957.8 MB

Download Sergey Blue and Nik Fros

Derek Kage fucks Gunnar Joseph's ass 720p

Cast: Derek Kage, Gunnar Joseph
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Sometimes just a hard and no-frills fuck is exactly what I need. Gunnar Joseph, if any of you have seen him and his piercing blue eyes, is a man that knows what he wants. He wants dick. He wants dick and he will take it however he gets it. When I was in Las Vegas last he messaged me on Twitter letting me know he desperately needed to get fuckedlike an intense itch he just needed to have scratched. I hadn't cum that day and, truth be told, I didn't have anything else going on so fucking Gunnar's face and plump ass was actually a welcomed treat. I get to Gunnar's hotel room at Caesar's Palace and he already had the cameras set up ready to go. This man had a plan and his plan was to show all of our fans just how hungry he was for my dick. He drops to his knees and starts going hard on throating my dick. He tilts his head and tries to position himself best to deep throat my curved cock. He tried his absolute best to get at it from that angle, but I think he grew frustrated and wanted me balls deep in the hole he knew could take it.He gets on his back on the closest couch and lifts his legs up to expose his seriously hungry hole. He didn't even need to say anything and I knew exactly what he wanted. My tongue got to work on making his already quivering hole even more hungry to get fucked. My tongue must have performed a magic trick on his hole because it wasn't long he was begging me to fuck him. He hops up and grabs the nearby lube.

Duration: 12:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2327kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 220.4 MB

Download Derek Kage fucks Gunnar Joseph's ass 720p

Marc Montana & Ryan Jordan

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English

Marc Montana and Ryan Jordan relax on the bed as they have a small chat about their time in the armed . Marc kicks his head back and enjoys Ryan's mouth as he gags and slobbers all over his throbbing dick. Marc doesn't want to take all the enjoyment so he has Ryan lie back and he slowly wraps his mouth around this big hard dick. Ryan is ready to be fucked and Marc is game for it. Marc bends Ryan's tight round ass over and slowly pushes his thick hard dick into his ass making Ryan squirm. Ryan can't believe how big Marc's cock is as he gets fucked by him. Marc fucks Ryan all over the bed pushing his limits to the boundaries as he manhandles Ryan. Soon Marc is stroking Ryan's throbbing dick as he fucks him deep and hard. Marc's balls are so full that he has to pull his raw cock out and he shoots his thick warm load all over Ryan's open hole. Ryan can feel how warm the cum is as he strokes his dick until he releases his big load all over his smooth chest.

Duration: 47:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Marc Montana & Ryan Jordan

Helix CJ Parker & Parker Quinn - Parker Does Parker

Studio: Helix
Cast: CJ Parker & Parker Quinn

CJ Parker and Parker Quinn suck and fuck each other raw in a latest hot sceen update at Helix Studio.

Duration: 30:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Helix CJ Parker & Parker Quinn - Parker Does Parker

Andrew Bozek and Alejandro Alvarez

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Allrealbareback
Cast: Andrew Bozek Alejandro Alvarez
Genres: Gay, Amateur, Hardcore

Hardcore amateur gay sexaction from Andrew Bozek and Alejandro Alvarez. Enjoy! High quality video and excellent sound will fully liberated and imagine yourself in the place of the characters roll

Duration: 33:46
Video: 1024x600, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 882.5 MB

Download Andrew Bozek and Alejandro Alvarez
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12629 секунды с 9 запросами