View Single Post
Old 09-12-2024, 07:43 AM   #14124
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Nova Flame and Liv Revamped: Fisting, Gaping, and Ass Worship! Cabazon

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Kink
Cast: Nova Flame, Liv Revamped
Genres: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Stretching, Big Toy, black hair, Bondage, buttplug, Dildo, Dominatrix, Fisting, Gaping, gloves, Leather, Leather Belt, Lesbian
Video language: English
Liv Revamped is here to serve Nova Flame, which begins with making her ass available and ready. Nova warms her up with the slink, and within a few minutes, Liv’s ass gobbles up almost the entire length of it. Nova uses Liv’s mouth to clean it before re-inserting it back in her ass and burying it all over again. Another toy is introduced, and Liv’s ass is more than accommodating for Nova’s toys and repays her mistress with a gaping ass hole. Next, Liv is put on her back and Nova fucks her ass with a massive strap on dildo. Liv’s arms are bound to her legs with leather straps for a little bondage in the mix. Liv is finished off with a few orgasms before being made to service Nova a different way. First, Liv fucks Nova’s ass with the slink, then another large dildo to stretch her ass nice and wide. Nova’s ass was made to gape, and Liv makes sure we get to see plenty of it before shoving her entire fist in Nova’s gaping ass.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9794kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nova Flame and Liv Revamped: Fisting, Gaping, and Ass Worship!

I take it deep and harder in my ass Marco Island

Release Year: 2020
Cast: ArgenDana
Genres: Deep Anal, Huge Dildo, Big Toy, Doggystyle, Hardcore, MILF, Large Insertion
This time i take this mega dildj deeper and harder on this clip where you will see how a giant finger from a magical tale invades my room and becomes my greatest anal sexual fantasy, I put it so deep that I feel like it fills my belly, it is really beautiful and entertaining, enjoy it. The toy is developed by my friends at MrHankeys Toys is called MidAss Touch Dildo.
Duration: 22:47
Video: 2560x1440, AVC (H.264), 7372kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I take it deep and harder in my ass

Watch me as I play with a lot of different toys Miquon

Studio: Platinum X Pictures
Cast: Donna Red
Genres: Ebony, Solo, Sex Toys
Stunning ebony whore with big ass and nice tits is all alone at her home and she is going crazy. She enjoys being naked and stuffing her wet twat with those toys. See her in action and enjoy.
Duration: 29:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14707kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Watch me as I play with a lot of different toys

Lys Xtreme New Columbia

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Lys Xtreme
Genres: Dildo
Beautiful bitch is playing with great sex tips for choosing a machine more for her holes. All the dildos she plays with are absolutely humongous. Watch her bust her holes and cum hard for you!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:03
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lys Xtreme

Tied cute bitches La Marque

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Eve Ellis and Taylor Michaels
Genres: BDSM
DWN-23 is a classic storyline video similar to the video's DWN-01 through DWN-12.......and is one of the last unreleased videos starring Eve Ellis........before her breast Augmentation.......as well as Taylor Michaels whom many of you may remember from DWN-07, The Boyfriend and The Burglar.
Our story kicks off with Eve Ellis sitting down on the sofa with a glass of wine addressing the camera directly........talking about the ordeal she and her "Sister" have just gone through. It all started with her younger Sister, Taylor, coming home and surprising a "burglar" in her home.....Taylor was quickly tied up, gagged with one of her own socks, and left as the burglar ransacked her home.......but Taylor was able to squirm to a phone and thought she was going to get through to Eve to tell her she was being robbed, bound and gagged in her home but the burglar caught her before Eve answered.........Taylor was tied up again and again.......as the burglar decided to make himself "at home" in her home.........at one point he even forced her to strip and gave her a good, old fashioned, over the knee spanking......before leaving her massively hogtied and sockgagged on the floor of her living room.
When Taylor explains all this to Eve she is very animated and shows Eve how her mouth was covered, how she was tied, gagged, etc.. Eve tells Taylor she would like to try being tied up........so Taylor offers to show her what its like and before you know it Taylor has her older sisters tightly hogtied and ballgagged on the floor.
The next thing we know Eve is at the office working late one night when a "burglar" breaks in, ties her up, gags her and she too almost makes it to the phone.........but gets caught just as Taylor did.......but Eve tells the burglar she likes being tied up too.......so the burglar ties her up in a chair in her office and puts a crotchrope in "just the right place".........and Eve squirms, wriggles, MMMmmmpppphss through her gag before finally rubbing one out on the crotchrope.
Eve excitedly tells Taylor what happened to her at work and they agree it sounds like the same guy.........before they know it a voice tells them to stand up and STRIP!! They do as they are told and then they are told to take each others panties and stuff them in the other girls mouths......before they know it both girls are tightly hogtied and pantygagged on the living room floor, squirming, wriggling around, trying to talk to each other through their pantygagged packed mouth......a very long and very detailed storyline video that is bound to please.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:21:59
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1951kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tied cute bitches

Expanding my anal limits Pageland

Release Year: 2020
Cast: girl
Genres: Anal, Big Toys, Fantasy Dildo, Gape, Huge Dildo
A new way antipiracy to protect this project and to protect those who pay for the videos first you buy the video then you send me a message or you expect to receive the message from me within 24 hours of purchase, after that you can download the video. I hope you enjoy it, this video has a discount and is from Argendana premium.
Duration: 34:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9808kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Expanding my anal limits

Kitt Jones and Violet Bombs: Such A Pretty Hole Lake Ozark

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Kink
Cast: Kitt Jones, Violet Bombs
Genres: Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Fisting, Anal Stretching, Big Toy, Blonde, Blowjob, buttplug, Curvy, Dildo, Dominatrix, Fetish, Fishnets, Gaping, Hitachi, Kinky, Latex, Lesbian, LezDom, natural boobs, other hair color
Tall, blonde Kitt Jones is excited to have her kinky way with curvy Violet Bomb’s sexy, slutty ass today. She sticks a piece of pink tape over Violet’s pussy to keep it off limits–after all this is everything butt so she doesn’t want to get distracted by her other hole. Kitt inspects Violet’s asshole and finds it very tight so she loosens it up with her tongue and fingers to get Violet ready for the big guns coming her way. First butt toy is a pretty blue dildo. Kitt slides it in easily and fucks Violet’s hole, making her moan and cum hard. She is so hot and horny and ready to cum for her mistress, what a fun little fuck-toy she is going to be today! Kitt licks the dildo clean and loves how sweet Violet’s ass tastes. Now Kitt prepares a hard, heavy stainless steel dildo by sticking it in her little toy’s mouth to get it all wet and then fills her ass and fucks her while vibing her sensitive clit with the Hitachi. She is not allowed to cum until Kitt says it’s ok but it’s very difficult! Violet follows orders and counts to ten before she lets it rip, her whole body shakes and quivers as she cums after holding back for so long. After several more orgasms Violet sucks Kitt’s strap on dildo to get it ready for her tight butthole. It’s big and will surely stretch her pretty little hole right out. First Violet rides her cock in reverse cowgirl and then bends over a table and Kitt Jones fucks her ass real good and drives Violet crazy. Violet Bomb just can’t get enough action so Kitt rims her asshole, fucks her with 5 fingers and makes her gape with the metal dildo. Now it’s Kitt’s turn to cum and her little slut knows just what to do. Violet fingers Kitt’s tight hole while rubbing her pussy and then fucks her ass with the blue dildo just right. She wants something bigger so Violet pushes a huge clear acrylic dildo up Kitt’s ass which sends her over the top with orgasms and makes her eyes roll back in her head. Finally Kitt is on her back with those long lean legs spread wide, her red latex platform boots waver in the air as she vibes her pussy and Violet fucks her hole, sending Kitt into another delicious mind blowing orgasm.
Duration: 53:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9775kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kitt Jones and Violet Bombs: Such A Pretty Hole
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03983 секунды с 9 запросами