View Single Post
Old 09-12-2024, 08:29 AM   #3771
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Pink Sweater Dress Deerton

I have been wearing a lot of cute sweater dresses lately. I particularly like this long sleeve pink dress that I got not too long ago. And, so does Johnny. So, I put on the adorable pink sweater dress with metallic panties, stockings and sparkly pink high heels. As soon as I finish putting on my makeup, Johnny is waiting for me in the bedroom with rope. He ties me spread eagle to the bed and puts a thick white cloth gag in my mouth. I guess I will be staying in bed all day long. Oh well....I don't have any other pressing issues at this time. I haven't even driven a car or been to work in a month. Lucky for you, that means a lot more time of me tied up and gagged!
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 651.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Sweater Dress

Playful Pajamas Vanderpool

Even when it is bed time, it is still play time. I put on my blue and white striped pajama top with matching blue garter belt, stockings with a blue panel at the tops, blue thong panties and high heels and tell Johnny I am ready for bed/play. Apparently, he thinks it would be better to play than go to the bed. He leads me into the garage where he is all ready for me. Hmmm...wonder how long he was planning on bringing me in here. Johnny puts the silver collar on me that matches my high heels and puts a thick cloth gag in my mouth. Then he proceeds to tie my arms behind me in a strapado. This way he can watch me struggle around uncomfortably for a while before he drags me up to the bedroom. He's happy seeing his play thing in front of him. And, I am content to just hang out and be there for him.
Duration: 13:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5890kbps

File size: 578.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Playful Pajamas

Sandra & Jackie Cramerton

Escaping the office for a while, the secretaries had found themselves changed from feeling ‘chained to the desk’, to actually being roped securely to a scaffold! Their short business skirts riding up, and satin blouses torn open at the bust, bras ripped, exposing two pairs of pert nipples upon tremendous tits. The Brute who brought them ties each one a wand in place - on screen – and with their hands bound above their heads and pantyhose-d legs securely spread wide to the sides, there’s nothing they can do to silence the deviously undeterred devices… Or to stop their loud squeals escaping from tape gagged lips. Pushing the scaffold from the room to the darker anterior, he leaves them for a while to endure their new reality.
Duration: 16:40
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 514.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra & Jackie

Pink Lingerie Cedarburg

It is a few days after Valentine's Day and we have decided to display the softer side of bondage. Well, maybe. How about the lingerie is a little softer, but the bondage, not really. Once I have on my favorite pink bustier (which I know you all love too!), satin panties, stockings, gloves and high heels, Johnny puts my metal collar on me. Then, he proceeds to tie me very strictly to the metal bondage pole with rope. With my arms wrapped around the arms to the pole and secured in front of me, I don't have much wiggle room. And, of course, there is not much escaping when my ankles are tied together below, as well. Never mind that. Johnny puts the white strapped white ball gag in my mouth and watches me drool without me ever moving an inch. That is just the way he likes it. Me not able to move or grumble, and adorably drooling in front of him. I would complain, but now I don't have to do any of those things that I loathe, like the dishes, laundry, etc....I can just stand here happily tied up all night long.
Duration: 11:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5890kbps

File size: 512.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Lingerie
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06298 секунды с 9 запросами