View Single Post
Old 09-12-2024, 02:35 PM   #42211
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Angelina Moon: Too Much to Handle Matosinhos

Cast: Angelina Moon ,The Pope
Genres: Fingering ,Choking ,Pain Slut ,Sadism ,Domination ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,gloves ,Beard ,Shackle
Video language: English
We are always looking for new talent to keep the pages of Kink full of fresh faces. Today we present you with Angelina Moon, a brand-new model to Kink who has never really done any BDSM. She says she tried a few things here and there, but never at the level that Kink operates. The Pope feels her out and comes up with a plan, but it becomes apparent almost immediately that Angelina is far from a pain slut. She like to feel helpless, and she is comfortable in bondage, but pain is not her thing. The Pope navigates this well, as to not cross any lines with her, but to still get us a fresh face. Not all that enter are going to be heavy pain sluts, and some are meant to be hot girls in bondage and made to cum against their will. Angelina is one of the latter, so he gets to work experimenting with different sensations to stimulate her as well as make her cum uncontrollably.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9773kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angelina Moon: Too Much to Handle

Pink Sweater Dress Gretna

I have been wearing a lot of cute sweater dresses lately. I particularly like this long sleeve pink dress that I got not too long ago. And, so does Johnny. So, I put on the adorable pink sweater dress with metallic panties, stockings and sparkly pink high heels. As soon as I finish putting on my makeup, Johnny is waiting for me in the bedroom with rope. He ties me spread eagle to the bed and puts a thick white cloth gag in my mouth. I guess I will be staying in bed all day long. Oh well....I don't have any other pressing issues at this time. I haven't even driven a car or been to work in a month. Lucky for you, that means a lot more time of me tied up and gagged!
Duration: 14:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 651.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Sweater Dress

Assylum - Anal Toilet Princess Patient: Tangled Tanzi Central Village

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm
Tanzi's anal therapy gets taken up a notch after her relapse. She is told that at her last treatment she was treated like a princess compared to what is going to happen to her this time.
Duration: 37:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7652kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Anal Toilet Princess Patient: Tangled Tanzi

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 1 Vina

Raven and I have been wanting to shoot for quite some time and it finally happened. A few members have asked for interviews, so I start off by asking Raven a few basic questions. I get out my camera and ask her to pose while I take a few snapshots. Soon, I am binding her wrists with rope as I explain to her what I have planned. I ask if she is familiar with what we do, and she nervously laughs and says "yes". I grab her by her hair and start manhandling Raven. Judging by her moans and expressions, I'd say she enjoys this, and I do too. I continue slapping and groping her tits, slapping her ass, pulling her hair, and ripping open her blouse for quite some time (lots of slow motion). I add a little more rope and then I continue roughly manhandling Raven, and she continues her sexy moans and looks. Her breathing intensifies and she has a glassy eyed look when I tighten the crotchrope. I now pull upward with one hand on it while I slap and grope her nice jean clad ass. I even momentarily lift her off the ground by her crotchrope and get another nice reaction. I once again continue roughly manhandling Raven for quite some time. At the end of the video, I start adding more rope to her bondage, including some rope that accentuates Raven's nice ass. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 17:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps

File size: 402.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raven's First Hogtie - Part 1

Innocent Blonde Hadley Viscara Fucked Raw In Trashy Bar Koh Samui

Cast: Hadley Viscara ,Mistress Kara ,Tommy Pistol
Genres: Brunette ,Electrical Play ,Bondage ,Hitachi ,natural boobs ,Female Slave ,Submission ,Corporal Punishment ,Public ,brunet ,Pain
Hadley Viscara is an all-American busty blonde beauty who has just arrived to Spain and is excited to shoot for Kink for her very first time out of the United States. Here, Mistress Kara has devious plans in store for the innocent Hadley Viscara. She drags Hadley roughly by the rope that binds her through the Spanish backstreets. Kara rips Hadley’s dress off leaving her completely naked while the public hurry by utterly shocked. Mistress Kara applies two pairs of nipple clamps to Hadley’s perfect natural tits and then slaps them with her crop. She turns Hadley around and crops her perfect juicy round ass. She pulls up her own dress and presses Hadley’s face against her pussy and makes her lick it until Mistress Kara cums all over Hadley’s face. Mistress Kara loves watching her plaything squirm so she takes her into a shady dive bar and makes her sit on the bar-top and spread her legs and show everyone her pussy. Mistress Kara slaps Hadley’s big natural tits with an acrylic paddle then teases and zaps her with electricity while the people in the bar gasp in shock. Mistress Kara tells all the old nasty men to caress Hadley’s beautiful natural tits and so they do with mouths agape, surprised by their stroke of luck. Hadley gets worked up enough to beg for some dick and Tommy Pistol fucks her throat upside down on top of a pool table. He turns her over and fucks this American whore so hard she cums all over his cock. Mistress Kara jumps in on the action with her big cock strapped on and pushes Hadley to the edge with expert strap-on fucking. As the crowd gets wilder, Tommy Pistol takes her down on her knees and gives this filthy slut a proper Spanish welcome, a big fucking load right on her tits.
Duration: 50:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Innocent Blonde Hadley Viscara Fucked Raw In Trashy Bar

Erin Everheart: Brand New Redhead Suffers In Brutal Bondage North Sandwich

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Kink
Cast: Erin Everheart, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Blindfold, Bondage, brunet, Cattle Prod, Clover Clamps, Crop, Electrical Play, Fingering, Gag, gloves, multiple orgasms, natural boobs, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Torment, Predicament Bondage
Erin Everheart is a tall, sexy redhead that is more than willing to put it all on the line to impress her captor. She begins in a standing position that is slowly manipulated into an extreme stress position. As the scene moves on, The Pope turns a seemingly basic tie into an example of brutal predicament bondage, and this is all done on camera. We get to witness Erin suffer as the bondage becomes increasingly challenging. And with added torment and encouragement from The Pope, we see her find her groove!
In the second scene Erin is pulled into a side suspension, but this time The Pope manipulates the rope to increase Erin’s suffering, while using her own hair to bind her. If you enjoy intense electrical play, this is going to be the scene you love the most. The bondage is extreme with more on camera tying, as well as extreme electrical stimulation with his cattle prod to push Erin into full submission. He adds some face bondage and then squeezes as many orgasms out of her as he can.
In the final scene, Erin is folded in half and held there with tight ropes. The Pope administers some bastinado to push her right up the edge, then imposes multiple orgasms that push her the rest of the way over.
Duration: 48:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9771kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Erin Everheart: Brand New Redhead Suffers In Brutal Bondage

Training petgirl Marlin Converse

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Marlin
Petgirls Marlin get a training and of course a hard spanking for any mistake.
Duration: 21:30
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps

File size: 251.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training petgirl Marlin

Время генерации страницы 0.03940 секунды с 9 запросами