View Single Post
Old 09-12-2024, 04:29 PM   #2704
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Hot Stud Trapped at the Glory Hole South Lake

Cast: Kyler Ash
Genres: Tickling ,Stud ,Bondage ,Male Sub ,Oral Sex ,Dildo ,Edging ,glory hole ,Athletic ,BDSM
Video language: English
Jackson’s cruising the bathroom for a hottie to blow and runs across Kyler Ash. Unfortunately, Kyler plays hard to get with Jackson at the glory hole. When Van shows up, Jackson and Van capture the stud and lock his dick in place with ropes. Now Jackson finally gets blow the little cocktease through the gloryhole. Kyler begs to cum in muffled groans through his gag. They’re not letting him off so easy, so they drag him to the front of the stalls and drive him crazy with tight strokes from the fleshjack. Kyler gets hoisted into a suspension and swings as he sucks Jackson’s cock. Van rocks his prostate with a dildo and Jackson worships his toes while taking edge after edge. They finally decide to let him down and blow his load, making sure he gets a big taste of his own cum. Just because he came, it doesn’t mean the torment ends– Jackson and Van get Kyler squirming as they tickle his pits and overstimulate his throbbing cock head.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Stud Trapped at the Glory Hole

Bartender Plays When the Boys Go Away Elblag

Cast: Chad Brock
First he gives his tight asshole a warmup with his favorite dildo.Then, Chad gets himself fucked every which-way all over the establishment, and ends up cumming in a place you wouldn’t believe!
Duration: 32:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4699kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bartender Plays When the Boys Go Away

Guys In Sweatpants - Austin's Submissive Friend Florenceville

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Guys In Sweatpants
Cast: Austin Wilde, Nick
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, rimming, smooth
Nick and I first started talking at the dog park because we have similar breed dogs who loved playing together. He eventually asked what I do for work, and while he seemed surprised by the answer, he didn't ask many questions... at first. I didn't ask about his sexuality, but were hanging out smoking one night, and he brought up how his ex gf used to play with his ass during sex... which led to fingers and eventually toys (this was after other "casual" sex talks). He said it was some of the best orgasms he'd ever had. "I agree, but imagine instead of a small cold toy, you had the real, warm thing", I said jokingly. "My girl used a 7" dildo on me so it wasn't that small, but I wouldn't be opposed to trying", he said not so jokingly. Fast forward a few weeks, we hooked up a few times. At first, it was just me sucking him off and rimming him with the occasional finger or two to make him cum, which he loved. Btw, holy shit the size of his dick was not what I was expecting! We eventually fucked, but the first time I came in less than 2 minutes because being inside him was my goal from the start so I was extremely turned on.
Duration: 21:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7882kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Guys In Sweatpants - Austin's Submissive Friend

ForbiddenFunk Toy Stories: Tales from da Funkside Part 1 Marblemount

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Forbidden Funk Media
Cast: Ameen Estes, Ari Montez, Clark Tyson, Clay Simmons, Dallas Woods, Diboi Gyasi,
Genres: Oral ,Anal ,Sex, Big Dick, Bareback, Black Man, Group, Interracial, Cumshot
These boys love their toys, and so do their men! Dildos, pumps, anal beads, and even a baseball bat are just the start. But don't get it twisted, these bruthas also love getting their holes stretched by huge black and Latin dicks...
Format: avi
Duration: 1:51:21
Video: 640x480, DivX 4, 2146kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ForbiddenFunk Toy Stories: Tales from da Funkside Part 1

Best Fisting Disorder Balm

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Brandon Moore, Axel Abysse
Genres: Boots, Dildos/Toys, Fisting/Handballing, Fetish/Kink, Jockstraps, Leather
Chronic fisting bottom Brandon Moore is spending so much money and time on his obsession, his life is falling apart. Desperate for help, he visits the clinic of Dr. Strangeglove once again. In a last-ditch attempt to address Brandon's addiction, Dr. Strangeglove sends Brandon to a training facility to get a 'deeper understanding' of his issues. Brandon begins his treatment with Dr. Strangeglove's assistant, Axel Abysse, who licks his fingers and probes Brandon's hole. Spreading Brandon's cheeks, Axel bathes Brandon's crack with his tongue. To examine Brandon's man cave, Axel lubes up a giant metal spreader and pushes it in. When Axel squeezes the handle, the spreader widens up, showing Brandon's red guts. A massive, thick butt plug is next in line, and Brandon eagerly submits. Gloving up and coating his hands with sticky white lube, Axel reaches in and buries his hand up to the wrist. He trades his right hand for his left, and begins alternating quickly back and forth. Rolling on his back, Brandon jerks his cock as Axel dominates Brandon's sloppy hole with bucket-fulls of lube.
Duration: 29:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4599kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Best Fisting Disorder

Metal Rack to Sleep Sack: Captive Boy's Thick Cock Edged Mercilessly Forman

Cast: Scotty Zee
Genres: bottom ,Gay ,Athletic ,Dildo ,brunet ,Edging ,Rope Bondage ,Tickling ,rack ,Male Handler
Captured and caged, Scotty Zee has no idea what sexy torment awaits him in this dark workshop. Van arrives and drags him to a metal rack, binding him tight against it with the help of Branden Forrest. The two unveil Scotty’s beautiful dick as it pulses with horny anticipation. Branden wraps his long tongue up and down Scotty’s shaft and teases his nipples. It doesn’t take long before Scotty begs to cum. Van intensifies the torment with flips to the rack, first putting Scotty on his back, then hanging over the ground as he receives edge after edge. Scotty finds himself trapped in the Max Cita sleep sack, swinging from pipes overhead, with only his dick free for edging. Van and Branden slowly free Scotty piece-by-piece from the sack, trading the bondage for more and more intense edges. Scotty can’t take more as the two ram his prostate with their Hitachi dildo. They finally allow him to cum, milking a hot load all over his abs. After Scotty gets a taste of his own jizz, they overwhelm his senses with a vicious tickling.
Duration: 56:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Metal Rack to Sleep Sack: Captive Boy's Thick Cock Edged Mercilessly

Straight stud endures relentless edging, tight bondage and tickle torment Glen Wilton

Cast: Atticus
Genres: Straight Stud ,Oral Sex ,Male Sub ,Male Handler ,Tickling ,Stud ,Bondage ,BDSM ,Prostate Stimulation ,Blindfold
Brand new to KinkMen, tatted up straight stud Atticus joins us on Men on Edge for his first session. Atticus let his girlfriend put a dildo in his ass once before but never since. On top of that he’s never been tied up before in his life! We start him off in simple bondage to ease him in. With his eyes blindfolded, we let him focus on his cock as it’s teased and played with. Before too long we cut away his underwear and start edging his rock hard cock. Atticus is caught by surprise when we tease his cock head with two vibrators. In a matter of seconds the straight hunk is about ready to blow his load from all the vibrations. We give Atticus a taste of the flogger before seeing how well he can handle a hogtie suspension. After we tease his dangling cock in mid-air, Atticus is tied down to the bed as we torment his nipples and fuck his hole with the dildo before milking a load of cum onto his stomach. We give him a taste of his own load before tickling the hell out of him till he screams for mercy.
Duration: 1:12:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Straight stud endures relentless edging, tight bondage and tickle torment

Время генерации страницы 0.03689 секунды с 9 запросами