View Single Post
Old 09-12-2024, 04:30 PM   #2706
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Brandon Moore edged and fucked by a Shockspot machine White Lake

Cast: Brandon Moore
Genres: Bondage ,Athletic ,bottom ,Gay ,Male Sub ,Stud ,Oral Sex ,BDSM ,Edging ,Prostate Stimulation
Video language: English
We walk in with a brand new stud Brandon Moore as he’s tied to the metal cross. We take his clothes off and tie him down nice and tight while playing with the boy’s cock. Using his tongue, Sebastian gets Brandon’s cock rock hard as Van puts tit suckers on Brandon’s nipples. We surprise him with the vibrating hitachi’s till pre-cum starts dripping from his cock. Tied onto the bed Brandon’s legs are spread as we bring in our “Shockspot” fucking machine ready to plow Brandon’s hole. His cock is rock hard as the machine drives deep into his ass before his legs are raised. Brandon’s upside down as we shove dildos in both of his holes before bringing him back down to the ground. We test his flexibility as Brandon’s bent in half with his limbs bound as the Shockspot suspends over his open ass. After taking a hard machine fucking, we milk a load out of Brandon’s cock and finish him off with some post-orgasmic torment.
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4776kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brandon Moore edged and fucked by a Shockspot machine

Caio's First Time Bottom On Camera 720p Herlong

Cast: Caio, Ian
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Dildo warm-up with sloppy fingering and hot fuck! Witness my first time surrendering my ass to Ian (on camera).
Duration: 15:36
Video: 1280x708, AVC (H.264), 2339kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 282.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caio's First Time Bottom On Camera 720p

Gym boys Andy and Dante stripping each other naked in the studio Harstad

Ever since I met Andy over summer I've been wanting to get him back over for another strip show photoshoot. So before the winter break we made a date to get back into the studio to take these photos and make a hot new video. At this stage And had done just his initial solo shoot, and a couple scene with Dante. On this perfect bright day in the studio I had Andy try on some extra high Converse sneakers with some stripes long socks. I think Andy would look good in anything, but he looks especially hot in those tiny tight denim shorts with the long socks. Andy is so much fun to shoot with. You will say that in his photos and videos. After this photoshoot Andy raided the toy draw to find some to play with his video. The new video will also load up a little later this week. Shooting with sexy red head Aussie Andy Conboi at Bentley Race. When I met the very cute Andy Conboi at my gym over summer, and he agreed to model for me, I couldn't wait to get him over to my studio. When his first shoot went so well I wanted to get him back for another solo photoshoot and video session. Andy is one of the sweetest and funniest boys you could meet. He picked out a cute outfit of sneakers, socks, tight denim shorts and a tank top for this shoot. We had a lot of fun trying different poses and eventually getting him naked. Now some of our sneaker fans will be happy to know that he keep those extra high sneakers and socks on for his hot new jack off video. Whilst fucking himself with a dildo Andy gives the biggest gush of cum I've seen in a long time. I can see now why all my mates want to get in to shoots with him. Featuring: Andy Conboi.
Duration: 22:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3573kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 630.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gym boys Andy and Dante stripping each other naked in the studio

Brad Hunters Christmas video La Granja

Santa's little helper Brad was so horny from the naked photoshoot that he got naked one more time to wank off on the bed in this hot Christmas video. We had so much fun making this Christmas themed shoot in the studio. For the video session Brad picked out a couple of fuck toys. And he took great pleasure in splitting them wide open with his fat cock. I love watched him ride the new rubber dildo toy pushing his cock through to the other end. I got Brad to move into a few different position so you can get a good look at him in action. But it's his quick gliding motion through the rubber fuck toy with his cock head poking out the end that gets him off. Watch this video to the end to see Brad's very satisfying cum blast.
Duration: 16:21
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 4455kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 556.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brad Hunters Christmas video

Beast Feast Janesville

Cast: Jack Dixon ,Luka Sage
Genres: Mask ,Domination ,Latex ,Rough Sex ,Hairy ,Bondage ,Gag ,gloves ,Male Sub ,Corporal Punishment
Video language: English
Luka Sage is on his back, strapped to a black metal table. His wrists are secured above his head with leather cuffs. His ankles, also wrapped in leather are fastened to the table. Jack Dixon enters the scene wearing a black leather apron, a leather studded hockey mask, and black latex gloves that go all the way up to his elbows. He rips Luka’s shirt open and spits in his face. Luka gives him some attitude and Jack slaps his chest and stomach, turning it bright red. Jack takes six clover clamps and sticks them across his chest. He rips Luka’s underwear off and sucks his hard cock through the leather mask and jerks it with his latex gloved hands. Jack lifts Luka’s legs above his head and with his latex covered hands, plays with his exposed asshole. Jack grabs a string of big black anal balls and pops them into Luka’s ass one by one. Jack grabs the end of the string with his teeth and pulls them back out of Luka’s ass. In the next scene, Luka is bound on his knees with his arms back. Jack feeds Luka his big fat pierced cock and Luka can barley fit it into his mouth. Jack grabs a leather flogger and flogs Luka’s ass until it turns pink. Jack takes a large blue dildo and stands it up under Luka’s ass and makes him sit on it. Luka sits on the huge toy and it slides into his ass, stretching it out. Luka bounces on the huge dildo while Jack flogs his ass. In the final scene, Luka is in a full rope suspension with a bit-gag in his mouth. He hovers over Jack’s big dick and Jack stuffs it inside Luka’s ass and fucks him well. Jack makes Luka cum by jerking his hard dick and Jack blows his load all over Luka’s face.
Duration: 48:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4904kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beast Feast

Время генерации страницы 0.06581 секунды с 9 запросами