View Single Post
Old 09-13-2024, 02:34 AM   #76148
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Andy Conboi gets plowed by our hung mate Date

Andy Conboi gets plowed by our hung mate Date

Andy Conboi gets plowed by his new mate Dante in his first couple video. When the guys met for this shoot I knew pretty quickly they were going to look great together. There were some moments in the photoshoot where I could see them just smiling at each other. By the time we started the video part of the shoot I could tell they were ready to play and get off. We start with the guys kissing shirtless on the couch before Andy pulls out Dante's big cock and starts sucking on it. Then Dante gets over Andy and starts fucking his mouth from above. I got in nice and close to see Dante rimming Andy's hole, preparing him to take his dick. The fucking action in this video is really hot. I'm so impressed how well Andy takes it. We end the scene with Dante busting his load on Andy. This is one of the nicest pair ups we've had between our mates. I can't wait to get the guys back for more.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:49
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 4492kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 576.8 MB

Download Andy Conboi gets plowed by our hung mate Date

Twink With Blue Balls Ends Up With Red Hole (720p,1080p)

Cast: Jack Valor, Andy Adler
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Now stepbrothers after their parents' marriage, Andy and Jack finally meet during a family boat trip. Jack beams with self-confidence and spends a lot of time on the deck taking some pics of his smooth and trimmed body, but Andy is a bit distracted. He has some personal issues down there, so he decides to ask Jack for some advice. Andy is concerned because his testicle hurts a little, and his balls are kind of blue. Jack teases him a little but explains that it is totally normal and that it can be easily fixed by cumming. Aroused by the idea of seeing his stepbrother naked, Jack convinces Andy to show him his dick. Andy doubts, but he is really worried, so he follows every one of Jack's ideas. Soon, Jack finds himself licking his stepbro's testicles, making him experience stuff he never did in his life. As Andy realizes how talented Jack is for sucking cock, he yearns for his big stepbrother to play with his ass as well. Jack happily fingers and sucks Andy's hole before fucking it raw.

Total size: 905.6 MB in 2 files.

Download Twink With Blue Balls Ends Up With Red Hole (720p,1080p)

Let's Get Quenched! Sc.3

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English

Tristan Hunter, Johnny Ford and JJ Knight are all getting hot and heavy with each other, making out in the pool. The men pop out of the pool and slip into the jacuzzi where Tristan gets to work sucking JJ's massive cock, while Johnny rims Tristan's ass. After Johnny has prepped Tristan's ass with his tongue, he works his cock in Tristan's tight ass while JJ continues ramming Tristan's throat. Tristan stays the center of attention, going back and forth between cocks up his ass from both Johnny and JJ until Johnny gets bent over and stuffed with JJ's pole. Johnny makes sure not to leave Tristan out when he tongues and finger fucks Tristan's ass while JJ pounds him bareback from behind. Tristan wants more and backs up on Johnny's cock to create a raw fuck train with Johnny in the middle. After everyone has had their fill of cock and hole, each stud jerks out warm loads on each other, using everyone else's cum as lube to get themselves off.

Duration: 33:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7755kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Let's Get Quenched! Sc.3

Nico and Ivan Raw - Cherry Busting

There is way too much hot action in this scene to even describe it properly, creating a hot sex of slurping and sucking.

Duration: 19:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7863kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Nico and Ivan Raw - Cherry Busting

Gay Soccer Boys Crave Bare Cocks Up Their Bums 1080p

Cast: Joel, Mike, Zane
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Threesome, Bareback

Footballer boys are always horny, after a game you can be pretty sure there's gonna be a lot of stiff dick in the showers and while most boys might just laugh and joke about it handsome young Joel can't resist getting his friends into some horny fun. Mike and Zane won't say no to the chance to share those stiff erections, grabbing cocks and wanking each other, sucking those shafts and slurping down the juice oozing from their wet tips. It's not just sucking that Joel likes, he gets off on fucking other lads in the ass. After opening up Mike's hole with some fingering and toy play he slides in, ramming the boy on the floor while Zane stuffs his mouth with dick or sucks his buddy. The lust between these gay soccer boys is incredible as they greedily share, switching positions, with Zane getting a spitroasting from his friends, leading to an amazing threesome chain fuck with Joel leading from the rear. Watch these gay soccer boys score as they shoot off their jizzy loads together right there in the showers.

Duration: 28:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5792kbps
Audio: 56kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Gay Soccer Boys Crave Bare Cocks Up Their Bums 1080p
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03461 секунды с 9 запросами