View Single Post
Old 09-13-2024, 07:12 AM   #11719
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Pussy Shaved Pierced & Tied Shut With Ribbon! Mc Grann

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Madame Noir, Maxine X
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Lesbian Domination, Pussy Torture, Shaving
Video language: English
The final stanza in my decent into sub-space and submissiveness at the hands of BDSM Dominatrix, Madame Noir. In this scene, Madame Noir has me tied on my back naked. She then proceeds to shave my pussy. Then, she pierces my pussy lips with needles. Once the needles are in my labia, she ties my pussy hole shut without a red ribbon! I can feel the of pain and pleasure and Madame Noir takes me on a submissive journey unlike any I've experienced before!
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9719kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pussy Shaved Pierced & Tied Shut With Ribbon!

Masha Riva

Masha Catsuit Captive in the Basement Dungeon! Sexy Masha looks fantastic in her skintight black PVC catsuit, short leather gloves and skyscraper high heeled black leather knee boots! Masha submits to be held captive in the basement dungeon! She is fitted onscreen with a sinister muzzle, pump gag head harness and then she is roped up in a kneeling position...her booted ankles are cuffed and a spreader bar is locked into place keeping her properly positioned! She makes for the perfect prisoner in the basement dungeon!
Duration: 14:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4181kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 468.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Masha

Pink Leg Warmer Hogtie Ruidoso

Mina is wearing her new pink legwarmers and is keep to be tied up in her new matching pink gwen hood & zippered armbinder combo. She is zipped into her incredibly tight new armbinder and then she is laid flat on the table and secured into a tight hogtie with a chain pulling her head back and locking it to her feet. A nice and tough position to endure.
Duration: 17:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6749kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 883.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Leg Warmer Hogtie

Red Dress Sugar Valley

I waited way too long to use this Bishop gag that Johnny got for me. I always absolutely loved the look of this gag since I saw it on another model years ago. And, I finally have one of my own. I guess I was just waiting for the right opportunity to share it with you. Anyway, I paired it with a red PVC dress that is also one of Johnny's mischievous purchases for me. Combined with my black metal collar, matching garter belt and stockings, and red high heels, it produces quite the look. Now, all I have to do is pretend to act perterbed as I struggle around, hands above my head, legs spread with spreader bar and bishop gag (with drool) in place. Easy Peasy to pleasy...
Duration: 12:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5874kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 554.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Dress
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06541 секунды с 9 запросами