View Single Post
Old 09-13-2024, 01:59 PM   #866
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Helpless, And Reluctantly Turned Out Barnesville

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
I like this girl's look. I give her a 9. That's good coming from me given that I prefer a bigger pair of tits, but what she lacks in cup size, she makes up for it with great nipples. The moment she got on her knees, cocks were bulging out of her throat. Bootleg sunk in the Figure Whore Leg Lock and she began to flail like a pan fish in row boat. Completely overwhelmed, she proceeded to take an ass whooping. Bent over, she was fucked by hard cocks until she went quiet. Then she began to suck her thumb as Bootleg said, "Shhhh, it's ok." She laid there in silence as he gently penetrated her tiny pussy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7759kbps
Audio: 231kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Helpless, And Reluctantly Turned Out

Zlata Shine - Drawn To You Abell

Video language: English
Sexy blonde Zlata Shine poses provocatively for Lando Ryder, as Andrej Lupin’s erotic movie "Drawn To You" begins. She pulls down her dress to expose her beautiful breasts and caresses them sensuously, teasing Lando until he can’t resist touching her any longer. He kisses Zlata passionately and sucks her nipples; she responds by unzipping his pants and wrapping her lips around his rigid cock for an enthusiastic blowjob. Bobbing her head, Zlata sucks and licks avidly, her cheeks hollowing and her eyes shining seductively, and then presses her soft breasts around Lando’s thick shaft for an intense titfuck. Landon repays the favor by lifting Zlata onto the kitchen counter and eating her pussy, adding his fingers to give her a rapid orgasm. She gasps with pleasure as he penetrates her, thrusting vigorously as she strums her clit until she’s overwhelmed by her climax. Zlata bends over the counter to get drilled from behind, her moans mingling with the slapping of skin on skin. She orgasms again as Lando fills her with cum that drips out while they kiss breathlessly.
Duration: 26:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7662kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zlata Shine - Drawn To You

Lilly Taped and Mummified - Part 2 Ixtapa

As told by Lilly Now that I'm more effectively gagged, the man in the lab coat starts using the same purple bandage to further secure me to the post.He starts at my feet and starts working his way up. Soon my entire body except me feet and tits are completely mummified, and I can't move an inch. He disappears into the shadows once again, but I know he's near as I can hear the clicking of the camera again. He returns and removes my gag. What a relief... That gag was brutal! He immediately shoves a fuzzy tube in my mouth. Now that I think about it, it was probably a short paint roller. It just barely fits and completely forces my mouth open. He now wraps my entire head with the purple bandage and then adds black tape as well. He then gives some attention to my tits, the only part of me exposed. He clamps my nipples. He steps away and I hear the camera clicking away again. He takes the clamps off, but he's not done with my poor tits yet. He starts slapping them with what feels like a thin spatula. He eventually unwraps my head and walks off leaving me bound and with the tube in my mouth. He switches off the lights and I am left in darkness. That's the last thing I remember before I wake up.
Duration: 11:02
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 246.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lilly Taped and Mummified - Part 2

Outsourcing the Capture of Ultra Girl Laclede

After weighing the pros and cons, I decided that it would be easier to outsource the capture of Ultra Girl. She is delivered at my feet and I get to work after groping her for a short while. I place her on a table and remove her boots. In the next scene Ultra Girl is suspended by her ankles as she starts to regain a little energy. Instead of destroying it, her belt is hanging next to her up in the ceiling to taunt her. After watching her struggle for a bit, I rope her elbows together tightly before snipping off her shorts and gagging her with them. Her thighs are bound and then she is crotchroped, which is tied off to her wrists. Her leotard is ripped open, before I spin her around. I have my fun manhandling my helpless, inverted captive. I slowly cut away her entire outfit, effectively stripping her of her identity. I enjoy watching her struggle upside down almost nude for a while, before returning. I wrap more tape around her gag and then spend more time roughly groping her tits and slapping her ass. I turn out the lights. With Ultra Girl out of the way, I'll have complete control of the city in no time.... bawah ha ha!
Duration: 35:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 793.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Outsourcing the Capture of Ultra Girl

Operation Catfish: Chanel Preston Trains Jane Wilde For Secret Mission Carney

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Chanel Preston, Jane Wilde
Genres: Anal, Anal Fingering, Ass To Mouth, Ball Gag, BDSM, Blindfold, Bondage, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Dominatrix, Facesitting, fake boobs, Femdom, Fingering, Humiliation, Lesbian, LezDom, natural boobs, Nipple Clamps
Report on recruit Jane Wilde. Female. Age 20. Recruit Wilde’s qualifications for Operation Catfish are excellent and she has been delivered to Special Agent Chanel Preston for one-on-one examination and training using the following methods. 1: Recruit bound to a chair. Agent Preston will strip her naked, spreading her legs and exposing her pussy. Breasts groped, slapped. Nipples squeezed. Thighs slapped. Pussy slapped and fondled. 2: Recruit Wilde is blindfolded. She must learn to remain focused despite intense sexual stimulation. Agent Preston stimulates her with fingers deep in her pussy. Every body part must be tested, especially inside. Recruit Wilde is found to easily cum when a vibrator is applied to her clit along with Agent Preston fingering her pussy. 3: Recruit Wilde is bound to a mattress with rope. Nipple clamps applied. Nipples are noted as a special weakness for the recruit. Legs bound with rope, pussy exposed. Agent Preston uses face-sitting, smothering, and pussy eating to further train her. While Recruit Wilde shows too much pleasure in licking her trainer’s pussy, she is able to perform the task while being smothered. 4: Dick-on-a-stick. Recruit Wilde’s pussy is stretched out and abused. When a vibrator is added she comes hard. 5: Agent Preston uses a strap-on dildo to fuck Recruit’s pussy. Preston knows how to bury her cock and work it hard, so her recruits can only whimper and moan. 6: Anal. Agent Preston penetrates Recruit Wilde’s ass with large strap-on-cock. She’s pounded hard and deep. Rope bondage and ass fucking elicit strong responses. Conclusion: Recruit Wilde is found to be an anal slut who loves getting her ass filled with cock. Perfect for her mission.
Duration: 1:03:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Operation Catfish: Chanel Preston Trains Jane Wilde For Secret Mission

Emergency transport of slut with abnormal sexual desire Chuckey

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Kagami Sara, Ariga Minao
Genres: Asian, BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Spanking, Slapping, Whipping, Nymphomaniac, Masturbation, Cage, Fuck Machines, Creampie, Big Tits
Probably many have seen the English-language meme "Go to horny jail!", which roughly translates as "Go to prison for the horny (excited)!". Actually, in this work of art, a horny madam literally ends up in an institution for the horny, where they try to "treat" her.
Duration: 2:15:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emergency transport of slut with abnormal sexual desire

Rocco's Dirty Anal Kelly in Rome Georgina

Release Year: 2000
Studio: Evil Angel
Cast: Kelly Stafford, Sexy Luna, Martina Mercedes, Kate More, Renata Rey, Eva Ciccone, Claudia Costa, Rocco Siffredi, Franco Roccaforte, Andrea Nobiki, Silvio Evangelista, Robert Ribot, Yves Le Prince
Genres: Gonzo, Straight, Anal,Orgy
Rocco unbound! When the Italian Stallion mates with busty Englishwoman Kelly Stafford the results are explosive: Kelly gets slapped around, spit at, showered with cum etc. Rocco really works that bitch over! In one scene, Kelly even licks her girlfriend's fingers with relish after they've been buried in her ass! No abysmal depravity or keen perversion is taboo for this girl... A group sex scene with three she-males(!), a straight guy and Kelly is followed by a blowjob orgy (featuring a couple ofplete strangers) on the nudie beach. Also, keep your eyes peeled for a cameo appearance by Rocco's mentor, John 'Buttman' Stagliano. Some dialogue is in Italian (no subtitles)
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:05:03
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rocco's Dirty Anal Kelly in Rome

Время генерации страницы 0.02754 секунды с 9 запросами