View Single Post
Old 09-13-2024, 02:01 PM   #9696
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Luscious Lesbians Rebecca Volpetti And Veronica Leal Shar...

Luscious Lesbians Rebecca Volpetti And Veronica Leal Share A Strap On

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Veronica Leal & Rebecca Volpetti
Genres: Girl/Girl, Lesbian, Anal, Cunnilingus, Fingering, Dildo, Natural Tits, Outdoor
Video language: English

Stunning best friends Rebecca Volpetti and Veronica Leal are on vacation walking along the mountains. They stop for a picnic overlooking the sea in the distance and sensually feed each other. Rebecca wants to take things further and together they start to strip while kissing passionately. Veronica licks Rebecca's nipples and once her denims are off, she pulls Rebecca's panties to one side to lick and finger her pussy too! Veronica's panties get pulled down and Rebecca returns the favour before she breaks out a flesh like strap on to fuck Veronica from behind! They take turns to fuck each others pussies and asses without realising that they aren't alone...

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7375kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Luscious Lesbians Rebecca Volpetti And Veronica Leal Share A Strap On

Erika Mori, Sunny May - The winner licks it all (2024)

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Erika Mori, Sunny May
Genres: Lesbian
Video language: English

Erika and Sunny sat across from each other, grinning as they dealt cards for another round of strip poker. "Your move, Sunny," Erika said with a smirk. Sunny looked at her cards and then at Erika. "Well, I'm down to my socks. Are you sure you want to see what happens next?" Erika chuckled. "I'm sure your secrets are safe... unless those socks have holes." Sunny laughed while she stripped down and started licking Erika's pussy up and down.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9744kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Erika Mori, Sunny May - The winner licks it all (2024)
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02710 секунды с 9 запросами