LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Butler Service Texico

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Cumshots
Video language: English
It’s raining. And while on a business trip in Spain, Gabriel Phoenix misplaces his car keys. He waits for the car service under Thomas Thunder’s outdoor office shade to keep dry. Thunder notices the beautiful suited blond businessman outside getting wet and asks him if he is ok. But, the two don’t understand each other very well.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4903kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 971.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Butler Service

The Getaway Sc.1 Erin

Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshot.
Keep it short, keep them keen – that’s the adage that surely fits for this horny, khaki-inspired duo featuring John Child and Tony Rek. If you’re expecting the full works then maybe it’s best to look elsewhere. But if a heady, breathless session of oral sex is something that floats your boat then this is most definitely worth a closer examination.
Duration: 22:58
Video: 2048x1080, AVC (H.264), 7835kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Getaway Sc.1

MuscleMatt #213 Tucker Wants More, A Special Release Veteran

Studio: MuscleMatt
Now #213: This video was recorded by special request and partially financed by a long time loyal fan, one of our most beloved. At the time it was not number and like others not orginally set for release. However unlike those, I decided to release this film, which has now become #213. Originally it was recorded for this supporter and posted to a private location for him as a super VIP. He saw it first before it is released to the movie catalog.
Duration: 39:14
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1455kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 449.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MuscleMatt #213 Tucker Wants More, A Special Release

Gavin Sevin & Theon Pure Thomasville

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Gavin Sevin (aka Chris from SC), Theon
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Creampie, Blowjob, Kissing, Rimming, Hunks, Muscle, 69, Cumshots, Oil
Phew! I really tried hard to get this video to happen!Gavin's schedule kept giving him all kinds of problems, and I think we booked and rebooked this shoot like 3 times. Theon rolled with it each time, mainly because I found a replacement each time.Gavin finally got free and I finally got to pair two of my most muscly dudes together. Perfect for oiling up and lots of muscle worship. The two definitely clicked, and Theon's cock Really liked Gavin fucking him. A few times Gavin went too deep. his cock is rather long, but I think Theon appreciated not getting banged by a beer can. and found it the perfect size to get fucked by.We did have the documentary crew during this shoot, so there were 4-5 people in the room, and both guys start-off a bit distracted, but once the cameras were rolling, they got their rhythm.A very hot pairing that were perfect for a Pure video!
Duration: 28:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2169kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 483.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gavin Sevin & Theon Pure

Extra Curricular Newbern

Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Cumshots
The power play between the rough blue collar and the pristine white collar man is always a sexy theme especially when the aloof white collar head honcho gets taken down a peg or two by his subordinate. The perfect blueprint for any Menatplay scene!
Duration: 22:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3935kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 714.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extra Curricular

Ryan Rose and Beaux Banks Primm Springs

Super sexually active patient Beaux Banks is at Dr. Ryan Rose's office for a consultation. After changing into his hospital gown, the Doctor comes in to chat with Beaux about his sexual history. When Beaux reveals he still has multiple loads in him from the night before, Ryan instructs him to bend over so he can take a look. Just as Dr. Rose spreads Beaux's cheeks, Beaux pushes out a thick load from his ass that narrowly misses the Doctor. Extremely turned on by the cum that just shot out of Beaux's butthole, Ryan dives right in with his tongue and rims out Beaux's experienced backside. After licking his patient's ass, Ryan gives Beaux what he really wants when he slides his hard, raw dick deep into Beaux's hungry hole. With his gloved hands, Dr. Rose holds Beaux by the hips while he rapidly works his cock into the stud's ass. Ryan wants another warm hole around his cock, so Beaux gets on his knees and deepthroats the big dick that was just up his ass. After feeding his patient his meat, Ryan lays back on the exam table to let Beaux ride him bareback as hard as he wants. Beaux bouncing up and down on the doc's powerful cock before hopping off to 69 with the Dirty Doctor. Ryan takes control once more when he fucks Beaux on his back until he shoots thick ropes all over Beaux's cock and hole. To get Beaux over the finish line, Ryan shoves his cock back in sending Beaux over the edge and covering his abs with his cum.
Duration: 20:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8539kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ryan Rose and Beaux Banks

Chase Carlson fucks Daddy's ass 720p Preble

Cast: Chase Carlson, Hisdaddy
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Chase fuck daddy around the house and cum inside daddy. Let's watch it and enjoy it!
Duration: 13:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1616kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 169.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chase Carlson fucks Daddy's ass 720p

Время генерации страницы 0.05650 секунды с 9 запросами