View Single Post
Old 09-13-2024, 02:52 PM   #16012
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

OnlyFans - Handsome Hunk part 1 Lishui

This is a collection of handsome-hunk's Onlyfans, he's a fit guy that does masturbation content, most of it is solo masturbation but sometimes he meets up with other guys who all masturbate togeather.
Format: m4v
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 1.6 GB in 33 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans - Handsome Hunk part 1

OnlyFans Cumfountainluke part 2 Barrackville

From what I could see in screening its all solo action here, with Luke edging and cumming.
Format: mp4
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 5.6 GB in 47 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans Cumfountainluke part 2

OnlyFans - ReeceHunk Part 3 Gulliver

These sexual guys seem very happy to make you smile in any way they can. Enjoy.
Video: 1080x1920

Total size: 2.7 GB in 46 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans - ReeceHunk Part 3

Antonio Galvan University of Richmond

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RandyBlue
Genres: Fingering, Freshmen, Interview, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Uncut.
I took Antonio Galvan out to the park to film his solo. He was still in seventh heaven after having already done a scene with Chris Rockway. I perally was surprised he could still walk. I noticed how Antonio looks like such a gentleman with his clothes on. There is something very regal and refined about him. Then he takes his shirt off and flashes his devilish smile to the camera. He is ready to show how a gentleman can get dirty and nasty. After climbing trees and building up a sweat, I take Antonio back to the studio where he gets naked. He frees his hard dick from out of his underwear and starts stroking it. He then moves to the ottoman and asks if we want him to play with his hole. Um, yes. He bends over doggie style and sticks a finger in and starts pumping it in and out of his ass. But that was not enough. He then gets two fingers in there. Next he lays on his back and keeps plunging his fingers deeper into his hole. Each thrust inward sent more blood to his throbbing cock. Finally he stood up and starting beating his meat furiously. He wanted to bust so bad, and finally he shot his wad all over the floor and the camera man. He fell back into the couch exhausted and elated. I am going to have to get this boy another scene as soon as possible.
Duration: 20:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3345kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 528.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Antonio Galvan

Dorian solo Pristina

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: Muscules, Military, Uniform, Solo, Cumshots
So, I've been sitting on a little stockpile of special videos that we've shot over the years of our most popular models. And, these aren't your typical videos. We've tried something new with them -- adding music, and different kinds of editing. I think a lot of you may really enjoy them and their different kind of approach. They're more -- how do I put it? They are more sensual, that's for sure.
Duration: 30:06
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1982kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 466.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dorian solo

Straight Hunk Pierce Clooney shoots his wad Spring Dale

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Pierce Clooney (aka
Genres: Cumshot, Freshmen, Hairy Ass, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Posing, Solo.
When picking up Pierce Clooney from the hotel, I decided to surprise him with my camera. He was only in a hoodie and underwear. Lucky, lucky me. We started to chat and I realized that this straight man has actually had a few experiences with men in his past. He told me that if girl did not put out on a date, he would go online and get a gay guy toe and blow him. He told me that gay guys give the best head. All of this got me excited for him to put on a show. I got him to strip and show off his muscles. We then got a bite to eat and headed to the studio where he got naked and hard. He beat his meat, and this hot nude man began to show off his rock hard cock. Then he leaned over and spread his hairy cheeks to reveal his hole. He started to hump the massage table and it got him so turned on that he flipped over and shot ribbons of white cum all over his muscular pecs. I cannot wait for this guy to do more, and trust me when I say that you will not have to wait long.Pierce started to show off his muscles for me when I first met him in the hotel room. I snapped a few pics, but decided to take him to the massage room in our studio before I got him naked and hard. But once this stud got his dick out, there was no stopping him. This straight hunk loved to show off for the camera and he began to jerk his thick dick and then show off his hot hairy hole. He finally ended the whole thing with a hot cum shot all over his belly.
Duration: 19:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3352kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 483.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Straight Hunk Pierce Clooney shoots his wad

OnlyFans - Derrick Robinson (gay1acarebearcub) part 05 Mc Cracken

Just waking up from a good nap, guy finds himself hot from a sexual dream.
Format: m4v
Video: 1080x1920

Total size: 1.8 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans - Derrick Robinson (gay1acarebearcub) part 05

Время генерации страницы 0.02791 секунды с 9 запросами