View Single Post
Old 09-14-2024, 07:30 AM   #11720
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sinnful Training The Initiation Clarks Summit

After finding out what hides behind the mystery of her husband's visit to Anastasia Pierce, Sinn Sage is confronted by the truth and accepts the challenge offered to her. Sinn is soon adorned in exquisite latex and incredible wardrobe and Anastasia shows her just how ruthless and incredibly sexual her training can be. Her teaching will consist of full on S&M and extensive hardcore sex between the dominatrix and her slave including and intense drilldo fucking, mummification, oral worship,multitude of punishments, and that's just The Initiation!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:26:24
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 661.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sinnful Training The Initiation

Spreader Bar Hogtie Dolgeville

Mina is looking hot in a slick black catsuit and is hogtied into a very strict predicament. Her legs are tied open to either end of a spreader bar, another spreader bar at a vertical T-intersection is tied securely to a crotch rope so it stays right between her legs. The result, a super stringent and deliciously awkward hogtie position from which there is no real comfort to be found. Her legs are up into the air, her elbows bound very tightly together, lifted and secured to the bar, and of course her ballgag also must be secured pulling her head backwards to top it all off. A great struggling video, she gets untied on screen so you can see her expression afterwards.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6457kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 776.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spreader Bar Hogtie

Pussy Shaved Pierced And Tied Shut With Ribbon! Mesopotamia

Cast: Madame Noir, Maxine X
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Lesbian Domination, Pussy Torture, Shavin
Video language: English
Grand Finale: The final stanza in my decent into sub-space and submissiveness at the hands of BDSM Dominatrix, Madame Noir. In this scene, Madame Noir has me tied on my back naked. She then proceeds to shave my pussy. Then, she PIERCES my pussy lips with needles. Once the needles are in my labia, she ties my pussy hole shut without a red ribbon! I can feel the of pain and pleasure and Madame Noir takes me on a submissive journey unlike any I've experienced before! This is a scene I shot early in my over fift##n year career. I hope you enjoy it!
Duration: 14:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9719kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pussy Shaved Pierced And Tied Shut With Ribbon!

Isis Love and Angela Stone Parker

Cast: Isis Love ,Angela Stone
Genres: Curvy ,Corporal Punishment ,Electrical Play ,Slave ,fake boobs ,Dominatrix ,Electric Dildo ,Pussy Eating ,Acrylic Plug ,Facesitting
Video language: English
Angela Stone joins Isis in the Frankenstein room for a Wiredpussy like you’ve never seen before. Angela cums so hard she squirts clear across the room, and Isis returns the favor by squirting all over Angela’s face.
This is a BONUS update. There will be a full update on Friday.
Duration: 28:55
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 336.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Isis Love and Angela Stone
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05648 секунды с 9 запросами