View Single Post
Old 09-14-2024, 10:50 AM   #11013
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Shiney Blue Lingerie Taholah

Johnny's favorite way to watch a movie is with me tied up and gagged next to him. And, tonight is movie night. Oh bother! I found this cute little blue night shirt that I haven't worn in a very long time and pair it with shiny satin panties, garter belt and stockings. Johnny puts on the movie, ties me up in a tight hogtie with rope on the floor next to the couch. And, then, he puts a thick white cloth gag in my mouth. He sits down on the couch behind me with his popcorn that I cannot eat due to the gag in my mouth and starts the movie. Oh well! At least he's happy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 560.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shiney Blue Lingerie

Sleepsack Total Enclosure Alhambra

Mina gets encased in a totally inescapable tight leather sleepsack. Made from buffalo leather, this sleepsack and its dominating power to restrain is one of the core ideals behind Restricted Senses. Take a beautiful girl like Mina, encase her utterly and completely in leather, zip her up and she is now completely at the mercy of her captor, turning her into nothing but an ornament on my carpet. I never get tired of watching her in this suit. I have been training Mina a fair bit in this suit, In keeping with the name I will lock her inside late at night and she will very often fall asleep inside it for hours.
Only hours later when she wakes up after trying to move around in her sleep, completely unaware of where she is, does she realise she is still trapped inside a leather prison, no concept of how much time has passed, weather it is still night or even when she will be released again. Total and complete Restricted Senses.
Duration: 29:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5257kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sleepsack Total Enclosure

Sparks Mather

Jade Indica practically volunteered for some electrical play with Claire Adams. She thought it would maybe involve a few stim pads or a violet wand. So when Claire decided to push a little shocker right up inside of her tight little ass the first few pops were quite a surprise. She adapted fast, though, and soon she was begging for more jolts to help her really enjoy her orgasms. Things look like they are getting better for her after that but anyone can tell they are about to get much worse when Claire begins to wrap her face in conductive copper wires.
Duration: 52:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 595.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sparks

Assylum - Everything for Me Part 1 Greenwood Lake

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm
Real, extreme domination with hard anal, cum in the eye, cum swapping, ass to other girl's mouth, deep rimjobs, and painful punishment is what we have here. This case file got Dr. Mercies' special treatment and features Bobbi Dylan (recently promoted to Nurse) and Nurse Holl assisting him.
Duration: 51:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7173kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Everything for Me Part 1

Sandra Silvers & Samantha Grace Brooktondale

It was meant to be a girly night in, prepared for a pampering party, the gal pals hardly had time to apply a cream or lotion before being surprised by an unwanted attendee …
Duration: 19:02
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 587.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Samantha Grace

Assylum - Analmal Training Patient: Ava Little Morzheim

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm
90 minutes of extreme anal domination and nasty cum play with a submissive, little 21 year-old. Dr. Mercies and Orderly Grind, a a sadistic master with a mammoth cock, take turns training this girl. She wants to be a kitten, but first she has to be their dog, pig, and worm. They make her play over and over with 30 loads of frozen cum (Dr. Mercies' real cum--no tricks!), including pouring it into her eyes and having her snort it.
Duration: 1:29:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6607kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Assylum - Analmal Training Patient: Ava Little

Special Gift Lewistown

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Mandy Muse came looking to get some glamour shots for her boyfriend, but O.T. wants to see her in a different kind of shoot. He's got a theme in mind, "Bondage and Discipline" and Mandy is naive enough to go along with it, without even negotiating her limits. She's scared, sure, but who wouldn't be, because in a matter of minutes she's completely tied up on the couch and he's making a video that she hopes her boyfriend never sees.
Duration: 58:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Special Gift

Время генерации страницы 2.18520 секунды с 9 запросами