Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Jeze Belle Subspace Marlboro

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Jeze Belle
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Toys, Fetish
When a girl is as sexy as Jeze Belle we talk about her body first. Well, there is a lot to talk about with this one. She has small, firm tits; beautiful, long legs and an ass that begs to be beaten and grabbed. And once we get this pretty little slut into bondage her pussy is dripping wet.
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jeze Belle Subspace

Pushing Her Limits: Sophia Locke and Johnny Castle Bitburg

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Kink
Cast: Sophia Locke, Johnny Castle
Genres: 69 Position, BDSM, big dick, Big Natural Tits, Big Tits, Blowjob, Bondage, brunet, Choking, Circumcised, Creampie, Deepthroat, drool, Facefucking, Feet, Fingering, Hairy, Muscle, muscular, natural boobs, PIV, Pussy Eating
Video language: English
Sophia is one tough slut, and sexy as fuck too! Johnny couldn’t wait to get his hands on her, so we quickly tie her to a box on her back, with her head hanging over the edge. This makes for the perfect position to fuck her throat hard and deep, which is exactly what he does. Sophia is instantly put in her place and wouldn’t have it any other way. Johnny goes between fucking her face,and making her cum uncontrollably. Next Sophia is tied in a doggy position with her neck and ankles tethered to the floor. Her holes are his prize and he is ready to collect in full. He goes back and forth between her mouth and pussy relentlessly fucking both holes. Sophia is overcome with orgasms, but still begs for more. She is constantly manhandled and controlled as he uses her as he wants. The final scene is where Johnny gives her everything she can handle, and then a little extra on the top. Orgasms pour from her pussy as drool pours out of her mouth from the deep throat fucking. Sophia is a piece of meat that Johnny can use any way he wants, and Sophia wouldn’t have it any other way.
Duration: 49:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9746kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pushing Her Limits: Sophia Locke and Johnny Castle

Sandra Silvers - Hoppin' Holiday Funkstown

It had been hot by the pool, so hot Sandra had only paused for a moment before accepting the cool bought for her by the guy a few sunbeds over. As she stirs now, limbs breaking into pins and needles as she moves for the first time in she doesn’t know how long, she fears he may have had an ulterior motive behind his generosity… Sandra’s hourglass figure, still poured into a one-piece swimsuit that hugs every one of her golden tanned curves, is wrapped in coils of strong silver duct tape. With her bound body numb from lying on the hard wood floor for hours, the silver haired damsel in distress struggles to sit, rolling on the floor, pointing bare feet and pretty, red polish pedicured toes. As Sandra regains her strength she attempts to free herself from the tight tape bondage to no avail, so she begins to explore the holiday home she is held in, hopping around the apartment, testing the doors and windows, only to find strong steel bars keeping her locked inside the remote island retreat…
Duration: 11:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4917kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 460.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers - Hoppin' Holiday

Slip Claire City

I'm always in the mood for a bedtime hogtie. Tonight, I am dressed for bed in a light blue satin slip, garter belt, nude stockings and satin panties. And, of course, I slip on my metal collar with the blue tag. Then, Johnny obliges me with a hogtie on the bed with white rope and quiets me down with a thick white cloth gag. After I am in a full predicament, Johnny lets me roll around on the bed drooling while we watch our newest bingeworthy obsession on t.v.! See, you don't have to go anywhere to have fun!
Duration: 13:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 581.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slip

Slutty Entertainment Auburn University

Cast: January Seraph ,Winter Sky
Genres: Caning ,Femdom ,LezDom ,Tattoo ,Corporal Punishment ,Strap On ,Flogging ,Pussy Eating ,Lesbian ,Sub
Video language: English
Winter Sky desperately wants to be of more service for sex and taught how to be a better slut. January Seraph’s a tough and sexy dom that makes Winter into the perfect pussy licking, cock sucking, horny, sexually servicing slut everyone wants to punish and fuck! This update includes humiliation, inflatable gag, flogging, caning, tit torment, pussy licking, butt plug, strap-on fucking, rough lesbian sex and domination.
Duration: 52:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slutty Entertainment

Savannah vs. The Electric Touch Wheelersburg

With Savannah's desire to try anything new she was excited for what was next. With her arms cuffed to a spreader bar above her I set to wrapping her head in a tight layer of vetwrap. Gagged and blind I warmed her up with a pinwheel to get her squirming a bit. Unsuspecting of what's next I place a Tens pad on her ass and another to a copper bar. As one hand grips the bar my other causes her to jump and twitch as I run it all over her sensitive body. Unable to get away Savannah does her best to endure wherever my electric fingers decide to wander to.
Duration: 17:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1931kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 262.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Savannah vs. The Electric Touch

Sandra Silvers Guest Gallery Sumpter

Have I mentioned that I am a big fan of the outdoors and my girlfriend, Sandra Silvers?
Well, this video is proof that all it takes is a big tree, two beautiful girls, lots of vet wrap, ball gags and a willing Dom to have a blast!
So, Sandra and I took advantage of all the right conditions, and decided to hang out all afternoon and swing back and forth in the sun. Ben (Sandra's bad guy ) obliges us by wrapping us up from head to toe in the vet wrap (minus the breasts, of course) and then hangs us by our ankles from a tall old oak tree. He even tickles our feet while in our blissful suspension, and then gives us ball gags to quiet the giggles as we swing back and forth!
It's all in a day's play for me and Sandra Silvers!
Duration: 11:13
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3028kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 274.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers Guest Gallery

Время генерации страницы 1.71266 секунды с 9 запросами